Days Gone

ng4ever

[H]ard|Gawd
Is it worth getting ?

I would try it first on Playstation Now on my PC over Fiber internet. Do you think PS Now would work ok on that ? Guessing so just making sure.

Any disadvantges of trying it first on PS Now on my PC?

ng4ever

[H]ard|Gawd
Watch a few random gameplay nd see what it's about. Worth it will largely depend on your taste. If taco had to summarize it...🤔

Open-worldish last of us.

Yeah but what about the service PS Now too ?

Is it locked at 720p ?

T4rd

Fully [H]
I got it on sale several months back and have only got a couple hours into it before getting distracted by other games, so it never really grabbed me as much as I hoped. I'm a sucker for most PS exclusives and pre-ordered this game too, then cancelled it after seeing all the mediocre reviews. I need to revisit it and give it a better chance, which I prolly won't do until I get a PS5 so I can play some other exclusives I missed on PS4. It was the same deal with Spiderman for me too.

I imagine playing it on PS Now would be fine providing your ISP is up for it and you have minimal latency (preferably hard wired on PC), though I'd say there has to be a slight loss in resolution/clarity over playing it on local hardware regardless. But as always everyone's tolerance on that is different and if you're even considering it, will probably be fine with it, as I've seen most people who've played on PS Now be pretty happy with it. Just know that a DS4 controller is a requirement for all PS Now games, so no KB&M support that I know of.

Domingo

Fully [H]
https://twitter.com/BendStudio

Looks like it's going to be supporting cross-platform saves, "up to" 60fps, and dynamic 4K on the PS5. I never played this, but will almost certainly give it a go since it's part of the PS+ collection.

ng4ever

[H]ard|Gawd
So far I like it a lot to bad we can't stream in 4k or at least 2k oh well.