Dark's FS/FT Comming Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3x Yate Loon 120mm Fans $15 shipped
like new, not in original packaging

are these terminated?

do they have connectors on them for the PSU or are they bare wire?

ah no its no longer for sale.

i can however talk to the buyer and see if he wants it or not since he did get buy another hsf..

Hmm.. what are you looking for, regarding trades? I may buy this off of you.. I'm gonna have to think about it.

yea.. I dont really have any "good" ones.. I have plain looking cases.. Some of them are in poorer condition.. Unfortunately..

I'll think about it, my friend. I'm not sure if I'm willing to jump into water cooling just yet or not.

Do you have any heatware, ebay, or other forms of ratings?

i have my sunbeam case i can offload on ya...just added it to my thread...

oh, and bump!

I'll buy the CORSAIR XMS 1GB (2 x 512MB) DDR400 $105 shipped from me. OBO.

Ken

thanks everyone for your intrests and pms so far i have replied and hope to finish what deals are left quickly!

hey dark your pm box is full. I am the one your buddy is buying the scsi drives from. I just wanted to let you know that I ran out of anti-static bags and will be buying them tomorrow. Also I have a total of 8 compaq 18gig 10k drives if he wants more than the orginal 5 that I said. Let me know.

oh.. ill also except single core opterons as well.. no de-lided cpus please...

would like a 148 or 146 but 144's are fine as well...

hey sorry guys my net was down last night like it is almost every night... im trying to get out but my parents forgot to leave me the keys to one of the trucks...so hopefully i can get a ride today and get em shipped.

bump..
please guys i could really use this money i got items to ship out! your basically getting this stuff for free.. all the money goes toward shipping packages out all i ask is for stuff to be sold

i no longer need any of this stuff so make an offer and ill think it over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back