Massive FS Thread

Astrogiblet

[H]ard|Gawd
Trades accepted! Looking for 2 1gb DDR2-667 Laptop RAM chips..

PNY 7300GS PCI-E. Comes in original box. Used as a temporary card for a few months. $40 shipped.

2.4Ghz Pentium 4 System. 512MB DDR-400 RAM. 350W PSU, CD-RW and CD-ROM drive, 15GB HDD, Onboard Video, Dell Case. - $125

Celeron 600 or 700mhz system. 256MB RAM, 15GB HDD, 300ish W PSU, mATX motherboard, mATX Case, CDRW Drive (burner has not been tested). - $50

12 and 25 port Rackmounteable CAT 5E Patch Panels. Comes with most everything needed to install. Comes in original box, never used. - $15 for 12 port, $35 for 24 port.

48 Port Rackmounteable CAT 5 Patch Panel - $40

120W mATX PSU - $10

DACAL CD Library II. Holds 150 CD's, does all sorts of neat things (see link). Barely used. Comes with install CD - $55
http://www.crazypc.com/products/9651.html

AMD Dual Core Heatsink. Never used, thermal pad never used. - $8

BSR Home Stereo Equalizer. Works great. - $20

Sharp Record Player. Works great. - $25.

Labtec 2.1 speakers and subwoofer (surprisingly good quality) - $10

Cisco Aironet 340 Series High Powered Wireless B PCMCIA Adapter - $20

APC 280VA UPS. Great for routers, speakers, smaller items - $10

2 Tripp Lite Rackmountable 500VA UPS's. Each comes with original accessories and instruction manuals. - $25 each

Pentium 3 Processor and motherboard - $10

AMD K6-2 450mhz processor and MicroATX Motherboard - $15

5 port mini 10/100 hub w/ wallmount bracket - $8

HP LaserJet 4 Industrial Grade Printer. Comes with paper and ink cartridge (not sure how high it is, but one cartridge will last you 50k sheets of paper) - $80
http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=laserjet+4&btnG=Search+Froogle

HP Wide Format Printer - $20

HP All In One Printer/Copier/Scanner w/ 2 brand new filled ink cartridges - $45

Commodore 64 Printer - $10

Hawking Network Storage kit. Barely used. - $25

Sold things:

Full computer setup.

Commodore 64 system

MSI PCI TV Tuner w/ IR Reciever and Remote

2 Cisco 2500 Series Routers. Ones a 2501, the other is a 2524. Both come with rackmounts.

4 Cobalt Rackmountable RAQ servers. 3 are RAQ 2 systems, ones a RAQ 1 with RAQ 2 software upgrade. All 4 come with rackmounts. Great for webhosting. - $50 each

AMD Dual Core Heatpipe Heatsink

19" Samsung 997MB Flat Screen CRT.

Albatron s754 SLI Motherboard.

USB Flexible, water resistant keyboard

Antec Sonata II Case.

Pictures upon request. Prices are negotiable. Prices do not include shipping.

Local pickups in southeast Michigan. Paypal gladly accepted (I'm a registered, confirmed user so credit card paypals are fine).

Thanks,

-Brandon

I am the co-owner of MichiganGamers.com, Michigans largest online gaming community.

Email: Brandon(dot)Goldberg(at)gmail(dot)com
Ebay: Astrogiblet
RCU: Astrogiblet

Bump for interesting AMD K6-2 450mhz processor. I used to have one of those. hehehe....I upgraded from a p60 to the 450 AMD k6-2. Good stuff :-D

Ha, yea I have 28 computers. About 5 of them are k6's, and a bunch more are slower pentiums and celerons in the < 1ghz range.

-Brandon

Morning bump. Dont like a price? Send me an offer. Worst I can say is "no" right?

-Brandon

All PM's and emails have been replied to. :)

All requested pictures will be taken sometime today.

-Brandon

Bump. Few things added. Pictures will be sent out today to those who requested them.

-Brandon

Looking forward to seeing the pics of the Commodore 64 - and BUMP!

Thanks!

Do you still have the Commodore 64 for sale?

Bump. All packages were shipped out today. Sorry for the delay with some of you guys, but I was waiting for deals to be worked out before I made the 45 minute drive each way to my shipping company.

-Brandon

Thanks guys. PM responded too.

I'd like to move some more things, give me an offer on anything!

-Brandon

Morning bump. Listed some of the items on ebay last night, mainly the routers, raq servers, and UPS's.. Email me if you'd like links.

-Brandon

You need 512 total posts. 128 makes you Limp, 512 makes you not Limp, and 1024 makes you Hard. I think.

Bragging about the posts, huh? Yeah, it's a chat zoo! Heh, no offense.. :D

:D Not really "bragging". I've got thousands of posts all over hundreds of forums..

-Brandon

Back