Dark's FS/FT Comming Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkSide50420 said:
bump..
please guys i could really use this money i got items to ship out! your basically getting this stuff for free.. all the money goes toward shipping packages out all i ask is for stuff to be sold

i no longer need any of this stuff so make an offer and ill think it over!

So what is it, you need to sell more stuff to fund the shipping on stuff you already sold?

I paid for the XP-120 on Friday, so why do you say you don't have money to ship it?

Why are you looking to buy ram "right now" if you don't have any money?

DarkSide50420 said:
if dwk doesnt take the ram ill buy it right now this very second!

http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1030163082&postcount=11

Be careful guys!

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1102507

Refund my money, NOW!

wow... your a fucking idiot dude..... i never update my op... im not looking to buy anything at all i have everything i need...lol

i do not issue refunds because someones a impatient little kid...you will receive your item asap as i stated i never promised a date at all your not the only person waiting for their shit.

and just because i have money in paypal does not mean i have money to ship i dont have a printer that is in working condition and i do not have a bank account so unless you'd rather wait 1-2 weeks for paypal to send me a check for the money i have in paypal then i would suggest you sit your impateint ass down and stop bitching and thread craping.

everyone that is still waiting for a item has agreed that they can wait a few days for their stuff to be shipped its not the end of the world buddy so calm your ass down.

for the mods.. sorry for the foul language but this kid is a dick...

i'm sorry if you're that impatient...

I've done alot of business and chatting with dark, and although shipping takes extended periods of time, he always pulls through...

he can't print lables through paypal..i sometimes have that happen to me...so yes he would need cash to send the packages if he doesn't have a bank account linked to withdraw the funds to.

friday to now? with weekends not counting for hell...that's what...maybe 24-36hrs of business?

calm down...i am confident you will get your stuff...

oh...and the reason he is looking to buy ram right now? cause he can pay with paypal...the money that is in there...i do the same thing...

oh and dark...i hope you pull through soon...don't wanna see you get drug through the dirt here...i know you're good for it...so i'm gonna stand up here...

For the record I'm 42 years old, I pay my bills, ship things I sell, etc.

Had you said, "Sorry, I couldn't get to the post office today." That would have been ok.

It's not impatience dude, it's intolerance to being scammed with lame excuses.

Unfortunately, I've just given you tips on how to improve your scamming. :(

fubar569 said:
i'm sorry if you're that impatient...

I've done alot of business and chatting with dark, and although shipping takes extended periods of time, he always pulls through...

he can't print lables through paypal..i sometimes have that happen to me...so yes he would need cash to send the packages if he doesn't have a bank account linked to withdraw the funds to.

friday to now? with weekends not counting for hell...that's what...maybe 24-36hrs of business?

calm down...i am confident you will get your stuff...

oh...and the reason he is looking to buy ram right now? cause he can pay with paypal...the money that is in there...i do the same thing...

oh and dark...i hope you pull through soon...don't wanna see you get drug through the dirt here...i know you're good for it...so i'm gonna stand up here...

See my last reply to him.

It's NOT impatience!

If it had taken two weeks to ship, I would have been disappointed, but I would have dealt with it.

Taking money for an item and then claiming you don't have money to ship it, is a scam, plain and simple.

your really a retard you know that right? you shouldnt even be your old ass on then because old people are worse then kids....

im not scamming you can ask anyone ive done business with everyone has receive there stuff its just when it comes to times where i just moved to a new city/state its kind of hard to have money when i have no job!!!

so get out of my face you will get your shit when i ship it.. keep it up and i might not ship it at all i dont like being called a scammer when im not one at all... now if you wish to talk any more stop using my thread and use the tips,tricks,trolls thread asshole

well sorry guys but after these last items are shipped i will be closing my paypal account and will not be selling.buying.trading again due to the fact that there are just too many impateint old farts and little kids in this world.

if you have done business with me get aim and add me to your buddy list because i will only do business with people i know or have done business with before and i will only be taking money orders this way i can ship out alot faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back