512MB PNY Verto DDR500 PC4000 LED RAM

Astrogiblet

[H]ard|Gawd
512MB PNY Verto DDR500 PC4000 LED Gaming RAM. Brand new. Package was opened only to inspect contents. Was going to use in a system I sold.

It has 2 banks of LED's, one bank for temperature, and one bank for data activity. Also has an anodized aluminum heat spreader.

Latency is 2.5-4-4-7 @ 500mhz. It is backwards compatible, and it comes with a lifetime warranty. This is high end gaming RAM, very nice. Only wish I had a system that used DDR right now.

Newegg, although not having this specific module, says this about PNY Verto RAM:
"PNY has a full line of Verto Hi Speed Gamer low-latency memory for gamers and enthusiasts. Verto memory modules boast speeds and latencies that are among the best in the industry. All Verto® memory modules are tested to perform at their rated speeds and timings using a selective qualification process"

As I'm not familiar with the brand I figured some of you guys wouldnt be either and I'd post some information on it! :)

The only places I can find that have this specific RAM chip are selling it for $125-$130..

I am giving it away at $50 shipped!

I am the co-owner of MichiganGamers.com, Michigans largest online gaming community.

I am a registered, verified, tested, qualified, guaranteed, proven, and all the other words Paypal uses, Paypal user.

Email: Brandon(dot)Goldberg(at)gmail(dot)com
Ebay: Astrogiblet (15 Good, No Negative)
RCU: Astrogiblet (43 Good, No Negative, No "OK")

Back