Cyberpunk 2077

Does this look right for max settings? This is the ground out in the desert somewhere. I'm skeptical because that looks... not great and I am getting fraemrates higher than I'd expect. 1440p ultrawide, 5600x, 4080 Super, getting around 60fps with everything cranked to the absolute max and DLSS on quality. Even turning dlss off completely I still get around 45 fps. Seems a lot higher than the benchmark reviews would indicate.

For reference my rtx 3070 I'd like like 10-15 fps
Are you still seeing that? It looks weird, like you are somehow running less than screen res (dlss on Perf)?

Probably added in with the 2.0 Update. It would make sense to be there even if someone doesn't buy the DLC. I bet that door didn't even open before 2.0. They redid some areas too, the city center has the new sloping pathway to get down into it, before it was harder to find. And I think some buildings that were inaccessible have been built and the doors open now.

I'm not even attempting to play this game on my 2070
Going to wait until I finally join the modern age with a new system

Reactions: ncjoe
like this
I can run it almost full eye candy with my 3080 12Gb (@34x14) with some mods and a few things turned down (motion blur can die in a fire). I don't know what my frames are but it's smooth and playable (and F'n beautiful).

Pay attention to the install routine- I forget what version I was looking at but some are very picky... (but vortex should self install)

Pay attention to the install routine- I forget what version I was looking at but some are very picky... (but vortex should self install)
I went through it step by step and its installing the mod collection now.

I went through it step by step and its installing the mod collection now.
Cool- I only mention because I wrapped myself completely around the axel installing the FSS to FSR mod (but it was totally worth it).

Back