- Joined
- Oct 4, 2007
- Messages
- 13,080
bruh.. the game is literally packed with bugs. if you're looking "past" them to enjoy the game, that's really cool (wish I could do that, honestly) but it doesn't mean they're not there
bruh....if you say so.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
bruh.. the game is literally packed with bugs. if you're looking "past" them to enjoy the game, that's really cool (wish I could do that, honestly) but it doesn't mean they're not there
Seems to be tons of physics bugs based on videos on the net; did anyone not have the person hovering in the road in the first 5 minutes of the game? Kinda glad I'm not motivated to play it yet (need video card!), by the time I do get motivated, hopefully they'll have a buncha stuff ironed out.
Definitely - I'm starting to just say "not right now" with the influx of missions coming in and just picking a corner/spot of the map and finishing the side quests. Lot of money to made with those I'm finding.There's just so much to do, within just the first 4 hours even. The world just sucks you in, bugs and all.
It's also incredibly satisfying running around with a katana and pistol. Can't wait until CDPR irons out the janks because I can see myself coming back to this repeatedly, just like Witcher 3.
that is a strange way of asking if the game is multiplayer, lol.. no, it is a purely single player gameSo with this game, am I competing with other players? Or is this strictly me playing a character against a city of computer players?
After the 30th pack of cards I figured I would stop picking up anything 'junk' related. It's extremely convenient they place so many vending machines around the city just to offload the shit.Anyone else looting absolutely everything? The amount of loot you can hold is actually quite impressive(and with the perks and additional carry bonuses you get early on, it's almost a no brainier to loot all items at this point).I don't think I've filled up yet either. I'll dismantle the guns/gear if they're lower quality and then sell the food items(there's just an abundant of them to where you don't need excess on you). Either way, I'm sticking with blue or higher clothing and weapons and then trashing the rest.
Definitely - I'm starting to just say "not right now" with the influx of missions coming in and just picking a corner/spot of the map and finishing the side quests. Lot of money to made with those I'm finding.
Anyone else looting absolutely everything? The amount of loot you can hold is actually quite impressive(and with the perks and additional carry bonuses you get early on, it's almost a no brainier to loot all items at this point).I don't think I've filled up yet either. I'll dismantle the guns/gear if they're lower quality and then sell the food items(there's just an abundant of them to where you don't need excess on you). Either way, I'm sticking with blue or higher clothing and weapons and then trashing the rest.
After the 30th pack of cards I figured I would stop picking up anything 'junk' related. It's extremely convenient they place so many vending machines around the city just to offload the shit.
Early on I’m actually having a little trouble getting into it. Feel like it just threw me in too quickly and is making me do too much. Really hated that part where you have to basically play a video back and forth to find clues or whatever. Hope all this Watch Dogs stuff isn’t forced throughout the game.
I’ll definitely keep at it though, took a minute for tw3 to latch but once it did it was a hell of a ride.
That's odd... my card is definitely maxed out, but my performance lines up with yours (taking into account I don't have the extra pixels of an ultrawide to drive)This game is absolutely crushing my 2080 Ti. Playing at 3440x1440 ultrawide and I only average 35-40 fps with ultra everything, RTX disabled, DLSS quality. I ended up changing DLSS to balanced and applying a sharpening filter in NVCP as recommended on reddit. Looks pretty good now. Still can't hit 60 fps unless I go DLSS ultra performance.
I'm also still convinced that this game has a hardware utilization issue. HWMonitor is showing 100% usage, but why are my temps and fan speeds so low?
Last time I checked, HAGS really doesn't do much except on lower end hardwareCan't hide mouse in photomode
10 hours played, bugs I've encountered is T-Posing NPC in Lizzies a floating Cigarette at some food stand, nothing else yet. An NPC did fall from a building but not sure if it was a suicidal NPC or a bug. Having a great time so far.
I saw someone recommending Hardware-Accelerated GPU scheduling on reddit, I haven't personally tested it but has anyone tested it on and off here to see if theres any difference? I play with it off and haven't really encountered any performance issues. I may test it out myself though.
I just tested with it enabled and I think it created problems, disabling it now. If anyone has this enabled you may want to test it off if you haven't.Last time I checked, HAGS really doesn't do much except on lower end hardware
well it helps to know what problems you're referring to. ?I just tested with it enabled and I think it created problems, disabling it now. If anyone has this enabled you may want to test it off if you haven't.
Frametimes were not stable. Also did notice an RayTraced puddle pop-in while driving over it, haven't had that happen prior, but that might have nothing to do with it.well it helps to know what problems you're referring to. ?
Cyberpunk 2077 GPU Benchmark, 1080p, 1440p & 4K Medium/Ultra
I’ve got to start looking through all the perks for useful stuff like thisOne of the first things I did was the perk for auto-dismantling junk, saved me a ton of time.
I'm only a couple hours into the game, I just got to my apartment. but so far the numbers in that video are identical to what I'm seeing with my 2070 super and he's using a 10700k. so looks like my old 7700k isn't bottlenecking me yet. at 1440p I'm getting 60-80 fps with the medium preset.
does anyone know what quick hack components are for? whenever you hack one of those hubs where you have to find the correct sequence, you get a bunch of those in various qualities but so far, i havent really had any use for them?
First post launch patch is supposidly on the 15th of December, not really expecting too much from it, but hopefully do they another patch before the holiday break.I think I'm gonna be setting this aside until it gets a few major patches. The bugs and glitches completely ruin immersion for me.
in the video he mentions that the Medium preset doesn't look all that different to Ultra...is that your experience as well?
DF's settings/performance analysis should be pretty good.I haven't done a ton of comparisons, but I spent about 30 minutes playing around with settings last night. Both in the Street Kid starting club area and the Outdoor areas for the Nomad. I feel like the lighting effects and ray tracing are the biggest difference makers for the visuals. Taking normal settings from Ultra to High or even Medium doesn't make that big of a difference unless you know exactly what to look for and it's a big deal to you. I have a feeling that once the settings comparison videos hit we'll see more of that.
in the video he mentions that the Medium preset doesn't look all that different to Ultra...is that your experience as well?
agreed. I can see the difference between medium and ultra but you have to look for the changes. its not night and day.I haven't done a ton of comparisons, but I spent about 30 minutes playing around with settings last night. Both in the Street Kid starting club area and the Outdoor areas for the Nomad. I feel like the lighting effects and ray tracing are the biggest difference makers for the visuals. Taking normal settings from Ultra to High or even Medium doesn't make that big of a difference unless you know exactly what to look for and it's a big deal to you. I have a feeling that once the settings comparison videos hit we'll see more of that.
Yeah the disassembly components you get don't really seem to make a lot of sense.Better yet is how effective they are to recycle. The future is green.
At least one of my guns is built out of dismantled soda cans, ketchup packets, shoes, and playing cards.
agreed. I can see the difference between medium and ultra but you have to look for the changes. its not night and day.
Also, I just tried out dlss for the first time ever on the quality setting. I went from 70 fps to 100 on the medium preset. and 45 fps to 75 with the ultra preset. I'm impressed. my cpu usage went from 75% with dlss off to 95% with it on. I'll have to see if that causes problems during gameplay.
here are some comparison screenshots:
medium preset dlss off:
medium preset dlss on quality:
ultra preset dlss off:
ultra preset dlss on quality:
This is also what I found, DLSS quality with Ultra settings has been my perfect sweet spot. It has been the only way I can even play at 4k with good framerates.
I will say though anything other than Quality DLSS looks so freakin terrible to me.