• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cyberpunk 2077

I felt when i started like "god they shoved keanu in here just to try to make more sales" but as I played he really fell into that part and it felt natural. Hmm I am thinking after i finish (if i finish) elden ring i may have to do another play through of this.

My biggest gripe is the whole locked in first heist. I dredge through that until getting that over, i probably should just create a save file for after that and use that for my starter playthroughs.
 
I felt when i started like "god they shoved keanu in here just to try to make more sales" but as I played he really fell into that part and it felt natural. Hmm I am thinking after i finish (if i finish) elden ring i may have to do another play through of this.

My biggest gripe is the whole locked in first heist. I dredge through that until getting that over, i probably should just create a save file for after that and use that for my starter playthroughs.
Pretty sure there's an option to start a new game from the Phantom Liberty... you start a game with a level 15 character and some basic gear. It's a quicker way to skip all the intro stuff from the base game.
 
Pretty sure there's an option to start a new game from the Phantom Liberty... you start a game with a level 15 character and some basic gear. It's a quicker way to skip all the intro stuff from the base game.
Oh i didn't notice that before, will look next time thanks!!
 
It's rare to play a game that has writing and acting quality as good as a well-made big budget movie or TV show, but this game has that
And the Silverhand character in particular. So well done. When I started playing I really hated the character. I didn't like the concept of him being in your head, I didn't like the flat affect of the voice work, sounded like it was just phoned in (which is abnormal for Reeves, apparently he is one of those give 100% all the time types). However as I played, he grew on me, and the acting made sense (and also shifted in subtle ways). By the end, I loved the character and realized that the change in attitude I had experienced was precisely what they were going for.

Not to shit on the writing of the rest of it, I can pick out lots and lots and lots of great moments. Just that character and the arc he has with your character, man it surprised me. It isn't often media can make me feel that different about a character over the arc of a story.
 
And the Silverhand character in particular. So well done. When I started playing I really hated the character. I didn't like the concept of him being in your head, I didn't like the flat affect of the voice work, sounded like it was just phoned in (which is abnormal for Reeves, apparently he is one of those give 100% all the time types). However as I played, he grew on me, and the acting made sense (and also shifted in subtle ways). By the end, I loved the character and realized that the change in attitude I had experienced was precisely what they were going for.

Not to shit on the writing of the rest of it, I can pick out lots and lots and lots of great moments. Just that character and the arc he has with your character, man it surprised me. It isn't often media can make me feel that different about a character over the arc of a story.
Yes i'm really enjoying his character so far as well as the character of Pan Am. Both seem like very realized and believable characters. That is very rare to see in a video game.

I'm starting to very much enjoy his cynical commentary as well as the fact that the main character you play argues with him about things so the player doesn't just have to sit there and take it.
 
started this game back up yesterday after initially playing at launch for about 50hrs and the giving up. digging it so far, improvements on all fronts it seems.

what weapons are you guys usually levelling first for the passive perks?
 
started this game back up yesterday after initially playing at launch for about 50hrs and the giving up. digging it so far, improvements on all fronts it seems.

what weapons are you guys usually levelling first for the passive perks?
Depends on your playstyle. For me, I'm a pistol guy, power weapon variety. I love being sneaky and using suppressed weapons, so those tend to be my go tos. I then also do SMGs because it is in the same tree and use those for when sneaky doesn't work.
 
I just shot shit with whatever was fun to shoot with until my katana build started coming online and didn't sweat the other passives.
 
I didn't like the flat affect of the voice work, sounded like it was just phoned in (which is abnormal for Reeves, apparently he is one of those give 100% all the time types). However as I played, he grew on me, and the acting made sense (and also shifted in subtle ways).


View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uywo6Eo2CvI

Even John Wick had some questionable delivery of lines.

By the end, I loved the character and realized that the change in attitude I had experienced was precisely what they were going for.

Not to shit on the writing of the rest of it, I can pick out lots and lots and lots of great moments. Just that character and the arc he has with your character, man it surprised me. It isn't often media can make me feel that different about a character over the arc of a story.

I don't disagree here though. I think they did a good job with his character.
 

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uywo6Eo2CvI

Even John Wick had some questionable delivery of lines.



I don't disagree here though. I think they did a good job with his character.

I think Keanu has pretty much phoned it in most of his career. Keanu has about the same amount of emotion as a bag of hammers, and I have seen everyone of his movies.
If any one in Hollywood has been killed and resurrected as an android, it was Keanu right after "I love you to death".
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure was the most emotion I've ever seen him output.

I think Ryan Gosling is just as bad. He probably took acting advice and got some tips & tricks from Keanu .

And yes I rather enjoyed Silverhand's delivery, even though it was as wooden as most ax handles.

I still loved playing Silverhand and one shotting the gonks with that bad ass hand cannon of his though.
 
I think Keanu has pretty much phoned it in most of his career. Keanu has about the same amount of emotion as a bag of hammers, and I have seen everyone of his movies.
If any one in Hollywood has been killed and resurrected as an android, it was Keanu right after "I love you to death".
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure was the most emotion I've ever seen him output.

I think Ryan Gosling is just as bad. He probably took acting advice and got some tips & tricks from Keanu .

And yes I rather enjoyed Silverhand's delivery, even though it was as wooden as most ax handles.

I still loved playing Silverhand and one shotting the gonks with that bad ass hand cannon of his though.
I'll throw in Harrison Ford in the mix- but likewise also great in many roles that fit that delivery.
 
I like how I can quickly level my V's engineering and solo by running around Dogtown and shooting people in the face point blank with a shotgun with sandevistan active

Apparently that teaches me how to not only swing my sword harder for more melee damage, but how to engineer better - I guess by watching the fluid dynamics of someone's brain exploding all over a wall at 1/5th normal speed
 
the game sucked me in good finally. 27hrs in 3 days. really enjoying my time with it.

romanced river, got knocked out the following quest by a shady brain dance merchant, had to fight my way naked through a horde of badies. finally got all my stuff back, and judy called to go diving.
game is wild with it
 
the game sucked me in good finally. 27hrs in 3 days. really enjoying my time with it.

romanced river, got knocked out the following quest by a shady brain dance merchant, had to fight my way naked through a horde of badies. finally got all my stuff back, and judy called to go diving.
game is wild with it
You can fuck Judy as well if you are a woman.
 
Truly what updated photo mode was for.

To capture a picture of a gonk with a playful smile on his desert piss mattress pondering the complexities of life.

20250802140829_1.jpg
 
Odd, I installed the new drivers and fired up cyberpunk but do not see FSR 4 as an option. time to troubleshoot.
 
Odd, I installed the new drivers and fired up cyberpunk but do not see FSR 4 as an option. time to troubleshoot.
Most likely you'll have to set it to FSR 3 or w/e it is in game and just make sure you have FSR 4 enabled in the driver control panel and it should work. That's how it is in Ratchet and Clank anyways. A few other games do it like this iirc as well.
 
Can you do her questline as a man? I think that was worth playing female V.
Yes you can, but she keeps telling V to drop it if you try to romance her, she makes it clear that she only goes diving for bearded oysters even after she invites you to go diving.
I tried everything to try to get my pickle wet with her while I was fucking Panam, but no joy.
 
Most likely you'll have to set it to FSR 3 or w/e it is in game and just make sure you have FSR 4 enabled in the driver control panel and it should work. That's how it is in Ratchet and Clank anyways. A few other games do it like this iirc as well.
There is now a specific FSR4 toggle in the menu.
 
  • Like
Reactions: horse
like this
Nabbed Ultimate Edition for $38 on steam... I waited for this. Going in virgin first playthrough on 2.3 with a 5070 Ti. In game benchmark getting 64 FPS on DLSS quality maxed RT: Overdrive/Psycho so going with that... can always lower to balanced later if needed. STOKED!
 
Nabbed Ultimate Edition for $38 on steam... I waited for this. Going in virgin first playthrough on 2.3 with a 5070 Ti. In game benchmark getting 64 FPS on DLSS quality maxed RT: Overdrive/Psycho so going with that... can always lower to balanced later if needed. STOKED!
I'm glad I waited too. It is GREAT
 
  • Like
Reactions: Decko
like this
Nabbed Ultimate Edition for $38 on steam... I waited for this. Going in virgin first playthrough on 2.3 with a 5070 Ti. In game benchmark getting 64 FPS on DLSS quality maxed RT: Overdrive/Psycho so going with that... can always lower to balanced later if needed. STOKED!
That first playthrough is really amazing... I hope you enjoy it!
 
They also updated to XeSS 2.0 as to add Intel XeSS Frame Generation for Intel cards only. it helps a lot with the A770 in 1440p as to now be able to run in XeSS Quality with RT on in High settings with Frame Generation on, my minimum frame rate was 66fps.
 
Back
Top