Crazy ideas...let's hear them

Scar1.8T said:
I dont know if anyone has done this before of if it counts as crazy but I have a sample of Liquid Crystal Glazing on order to use as a case window. It is the type of glass that is narmally opaque and when you apply current to it, it changes to clear. The military uses it alot for windows into secure areas and such. The sample is just about right for the side of a small midtower case and I want to wire it up so that when the system is on its clear and all other times it opaque.
wow... I WANT SOME!!!

:D heheh

k it isn't that great :D unless you put it in something besides a case window :D

The day I get jealous of an "idea" or "plan" someone has is the day I stop modding.

:p so go ahead and wow me :D

Qtip42 said:
The day I get jealous of an "idea" or "plan" someone has is the day I stop modding.

Damnit. :D

What about the guy who had the dream about modding an EPIA into his cat?

lorcani said:
Damnit. :D

What about the guy who had the dream about modding an EPIA into his cat?
that would be pretty interesting actually... like surgery to implant a electronic organ and the cat lives

but what happens when the computer breaks or the guy decides to upgrade? :confused:

:D

Qtip42 said:

Some day, with enough diligence, patience and hard work, I hope to be as kewl as you sir.

Back