Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Shameless plug...

Got a blind knife kill in an ESEA pug lol. Just kinda charged in and used my awesome blind bhop talents to finish the kill. Good stuff, #1946 on the stat trak knife btw!

Looking to up my game a little bit - anyone recommend any particular youtube channels or videos that may help me change my strategy a little bit? Feel like I'm plateauing at Gold Nova Master. I do well, but I can tell when I'm watching spectating someone better than me.

Looking to up my game a little bit - anyone recommend any particular youtube channels or videos that may help me change my strategy a little bit? Feel like I'm plateauing at Gold Nova Master. I do well, but I can tell when I'm watching spectating someone better than me.
Look up dazed or netcodeguides. Also watch pro matches. You'll learn a lot and are very fun to watch.

Yea, just watch the ESL channel on twitch. Between the plays the pros make and the notes by the commentators you get a pretty good grasp on the common maps. If you see a particular camping spot or grenade location you like look it up on YT.

Cloud9 is on fire right now. On ESL 23-1. NRG is at #5 which isn't too bad.

Too bad they lost to optic last night for the esl ny qualifier. Feels bad man.

Yeah, they are still figuring out each others play style. They are at the NRG game house in Cali which I think helps alot.

Yeah, they are still figuring out each others play style. They are at the NRG game house in Cali which I think helps alot.
Your son is the best player on that team imo, and I wish Gob B can learn how to frag. Hope to see them go through to the EPL playoffs.

Your son is the best player on that team imo, and I wish Gob B can learn how to frag. Hope to see them go through to the EPL playoffs.

Your son plays on a pro team? That's wild. Very cool stuff. Seems like you support him, being that you post in a CSGO thread, I think thats awesome. I don't know much about pro stuff but I'll watch some of their videos!

Also thanks for some of the recommendations, gonna watch some stuff tonight after work. I was checking out some of Adrens videos and I like the way he does some of his videos. Hard to remember some of these insane nade spots so I'll work on that too

Your son plays on a pro team? That's wild. Very cool stuff. Seems like you support him, being that you post in a CSGO thread, I think thats awesome. I don't know much about pro stuff but I'll watch some of their videos!

Also thanks for some of the recommendations, gonna watch some stuff tonight after work. I was checking out some of Adrens videos and I like the way he does some of his videos. Hard to remember some of these insane nade spots so I'll work on that too
It was super hard at first. He quit work and played for Liquid. I was like, they don't make money on that crap, and kind of freaked out. OK, I have been known to be wrong. He also gets to travel all over.
I can't imagine the already established games like LOL(?) that make huge money......

An extra bit of info, his team is part owned by Shaq.

And csgo has sucked me back in again. Still as good as ever. Gonna see how high I can rank this time.

Neeeeed skins

Skins are depreciating in value...slowly...
because betting is dead. Now that skins arent being sold or traded as much they kinda just sit there on the market. Also, at least for me, i lost interest in all the new skins. I have a few cool ones for the guns i mainly use, but i dont buy cases anymore and only unlock ones that i get dropped.

because betting is dead. Now that skins arent being sold or traded as much they kinda just sit there on the market. Also, at least for me, i lost interest in all the new skins. I have a few cool ones for the guns i mainly use, but i dont buy cases anymore and only unlock ones that i get dropped.

Yep and thank goodness.

Same here. The only valuable skin I still have is a FN ST M4A1S Hyperbeast.

NRG made it to Dreamhack Denver!

Jacob has been doing game lead for a couple months now. He seems to like it and does pretty good.

I finally picked this game up. I wish there were no awp dedicated dust2 servers like source had. the weapons kinda feel like toys compared to source. they don't sound as good or feel right when firing. I'm getting over this and enjoying the game though.

NRG has been doing good lately online and they qualified for Australia. That would be a cool trip, among the others.
My son Jacob(Fugly) is pretty excited. Hopefully they all have lots of fun down under!

NRG is in Australia. So dam lucky! They also qualified for the Ukraine also. Both places my son Fugly has not been.
They have been doing very good!

^^I just saw that brought up on Discord. Thought he was kidding, but he wasn't lmao.

It looks like fun, but they also tossed in something that is going to be the end of CSGO for me. You can now purchase Prime status on a brand new account for $12. RIP competitive.

i dont what it is but battle royale as a mode has never interested me. it just screams obnoxious tweenager audience.

Surprisingly they did a decent job with the mode. Its not overly drawn out, they encourage CS style play but really make you think about your ammo and how you spend your money on equipment. The map is pretty fun and the character models look good.

Optimization is crap though, lots of studdering and chop at certain moments. Should be fixable but going in with limited expectations it was fun for some casual play. They will need more maps fast though to keep it going but I like what they did with it. It's standard CS with a twist.

Reactions: SoFGR
like this
Broken Fang DLC is up I refuse to play this game though I played it maybe a hour total Valve should consider doing a remake.

Back