Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
corsair ram isn't the only thing that kicks ass. The entire product line does. PSU/Ram/Case/heatsink = WIN.

Corsair RAM kicks ass because Corsair backs it up with kickass customer service and kickass warranties!

Great quality products that are tailored for the H community, need to say more???

Corsair kicks ass because you can buy just about everything you need for your system (RAM, Heatsink, Case, Power supply) and have it made from a quality, America based vendor.

Corsair kicks ass because they have more high-speed experience than anyone in the industry.

They know the importance of design features like tightly-controlled trace lengths, controlled impedances, clock trace design, unbroken power and ground planes, and selectively plated gold.

They also have an industry-wide reputation for quality, compatibility and performance.

That is why they kick ass!

Because they're the only ones offering 1600Mhz 4GB sticks at this price in actual quantity.

I've been using corsair's memory exclusively for all my systems since I started building them. And now lately I've been using their PSU's as well. Everything I've purchased from corsair has been top notch so far both in fast performance and long term endurance.

Corsair memory breaks a hole in the space time continuum and rocks my socks.

Put it in all the client builds... no problems
Put it in my builds... no problems

Everyone should use it, period.
Companies that make good quality products are few and far between.

I have always used Corsair products and have to say that their replacement warranty's are untouched by any other company. I cant remember ever using a product other than theirs because of their reliability and their ability to make a wrong right. Hands down the only memory product that I purchase.

Corsair memory kicks so much ass, because it has a big BOOT... sector. :)

Corsair USB sticks kicks so much ass, because its an excellent BOOT... drive. :D

Corsair memory would kick so much ass in smartphones, for those BOOT... ity calls. :rolleyes: OK, that was a bad one. :p

I've yet to find Corsair rams sticks fail on me and the new heatsink design looks cool.

For one simple reason. You plug in Corsair Ram and it works. Period. No dicking around. I'm a customer and a believer!

Corsair is the only brand I've ever used for RAM. Very dependable and affordable. That and I always thought they looked pretty badass

Corsair in general kick ass. Their entire product lineup is top notch, PSU, Case, Mem, Coolers everything i have bought from them has been a top quality product.

Corsair RAM kicks ass because it is the best as far as quality, compatibility, and performance are concerned. Back in my noob days, I used a competitors RAM and it kept failing about every six months. After the third RMA, I sold it and have been exclusively using Corsair ever since.

I am the type of person that stays loyal to a product/brand if it always performs as needed.
Corsair memory is on that list.

Corsair owns! Used their memory since I started building my own pc's, and now using their cases, coolers, and power supplies as well.

Dude...Corsair Rules, the other memory makers drool...

Really, they do, on the chips I think, they keep shorting out on me.

Corsair kicks ass because I have a TX power supply, DHX RAM, a Nova SSD, and the H50 cooler; and I can not wait unitl corsair reveals their next product line so that my pc can become even more powerful, responsive, and cooler: ALL FOR A GREAT PRICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back