Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets Again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I had a Sennheiser headphone/headset combo... couldn't get the mic working, so been using the one on my Microsoft Webcam. Yeah, so I could use one of these.

I have none, have never interested in using headphone/headset until i read [H]'s review on Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset.

I use a pair of Sony MDR-7506 studio headphones with Realtek onboard sound so the prospect of replacing the onboard with a usb headset and getting surround and a mic would be great.

JBL Reference; normally for my ipod, but I'm not allowed to go into combat (cod:mw 2) an night anymore without them. sigh.....

i would pretty much use them for gaming competitions

give one to me NOW!!!!!

please?

i said please so fork em over@!!@! ;)

I don't have a set now and getting tired of my wife bitching at me, Turn That Down you waking the Whole Neighborhood!, while I get my frag on!

I use the original Creative Fatal1ty Pro gaming headset, it's pretty decent... not at all like the subsequent versions where they cheaped out on the design.

I never win anything. I need something better than these Plantronics headphones.

Beyerdynamic MMX 300.

Great headset, but definitely need an all in one USB surroundsound solution for mobile /on the go gaming (you can't exactly use an X-fi PCI card in a laptop or a friend's house :D)

HS1 fits the bill there nicely.

I use Sennheiser HD202 headphones. They sound great to me, but I want a more immersive experience.

I use my very very old 20 dollar ps3 logitech one ear headset, put me in for the drawing.

I used to use a pair of Grado SR-80's. They recently broke though (almost 10 years old!!) due to the ear cups twisting and eventually breaking a wire inside the shielding. I hope I can win some new ones now!!

Plantronics gamer 777.sound like I'm in the dome of silence from Get Smart right chief..

I don't have any... but I have a new baby and would love to not wake her up with my sub thumping as an RPG explodes near me :D

I had an somewhat decent behind the head pair of Sennhisers but my wife took those to use for Skype calls. Now all I have is some 8 year old crappy Jensen earbuds and no mic. Please Help! :(

.Audio 770 from Plantronics. Absolutely looking to replace them. Mic never held up, then finally outright died, really tight feeling on my head, and the left speaker crackles and has since the day I bought it...in the market for a new headset, and the Corsair HS1 looks perfect for what I need.

These would help keep zombies from sneaking up on me in L4D2!

Still using the ragged old logitech wrap-around set that came in my UT2004 box

i currently dont have headphones but need some, i play call of duty 2 without speakers so my 3 kids can sleep.

I use Audio-Technica ATH-D40fs headphones with a philips amp off my onboard sound. My microphone is on a Logitech USB webcam. The headphones and amp have served me wall over the years, but both have developed problems over the last year and need to be replaced.

I'm still using KINYO 5.1 headphones....and they are falling apart..andI'm out of tape to hold them together!....I have more hair stuck to my headphones than I have on my head!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back