Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets Again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocking some generic over-the-ear cans that are at least a decade old and only cost like 10 dollars then - they generally suck and are literally held together on the one side with some JB Weld and electrical tape, but they are working for now...at least as well as they ever did, which is to say I hear things (whether or not the sounds are as they were intended is another matter entirely).

I bought an Able Planet NC1000CHA because I didn't win the first round. Want to make me regret it? :D

Last edited:
I use the razer carcharias, very imo, but a free Corsair Headset, would be AWESOME!!

I don't have any, normally I yell at my Husband in the next room when we do L4D Coop. His last pair broke so I gave up my Creative HS-1200's to him. I guess cause he wears the pants around here :) or you could call it love :p

I need a new headset because I'm using a pair of normal headphones with a clip on mic that keeps falling off! My girlfriend needs a new set because hers hurts her head :(

I'm using Razer Piranhas. Wish I had something that was more comfortable with better sound.

right now i use a pair of sony mdr-v700's, theyre alright for bass heavy music but i want a gaming/movie/general purpose headset very much :D

I am using the Corsair HS1 headset now and it's got to be one of the best headsets in this price range. 7.1 sound out of a 2 channel source is just unreal. Would love to win a set for my wife to use!

I could definitely use an upgrade from my worn out Logitech ones. Fingers crossed! ;)

Denon D2000 - if I won these they would definitely make a great christmas gift for one of my many cousins :p

I don't use any headphones at the moment. Just aktimate stereo speakers for my pc.

However i'd like the Corsair headphones for the microphone, the plug and play usb connectivity without having to have any soundcard already installed; and help with listening for footsteps for FPS games.

:D

Last edited:
so i can play sc2 whit the sound on when the wife is sleeping and if she wakes up to call me i can play i didn't hear it:)

Ideazon with swivel mike and midcable volume control. Nothin' special, just foam cups and mic is finicky to setup with VOIP and Ventrilo. The Corsairs would be a nice upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back