Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets Again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently use Labtec Elite-840 headphones. I love their sound, but my X-Fi wasn't providing convincing surround with them. I've been eyeing the HS1 ever since they came out...

Worn out DT 770's here. Nice cans but would love some gaming cans that aren't so abused :)

I have Sennheiser HD555s and Turtle Beach HPX's. The HD555s I use on my console games and movies while I use the HPXs for PC gaming. My complaint with the HPXs is that they can become uncomfortable after a couple hours.

I used to use a Plantronics .Audio 90, but my set has since been "borrowed indefinitely" by my brother :). Thanks to Corsair an [H] for a great giveaway.

I'm currently using Zalman 5.1 headphones held together with duct tape, so these would be a VERY welcome addition to my gaming system! :eek:

Currently I use an ancient set of Plantronics, bought more than 5 years ago. It traveled to Philly with me after Katrina and heard some guild firsts in WoW. (Ragnos comes to mind)

classic Zalman 5.0's w/lapel mic currently (via analog onboard). Was ok like 5 yrs ago, but probably time to update.

I have the following on my desk that I will use on any given day:
Shure SRH-240
Shure 530 PTH In Ear
Beyer DT880 Pro

I would love to try these.

I use Sony MDR-XD200. No surround and no mic...sucks for gaming:( Been drooling for these Corsairs since I read the review.

I currently use Logitech G35 headphones which work well enough, but they are a little tight for my melon of a head. I've been forced to use headphones all the time ever since the wife and I had our first kid a little over a year ago.

Something Logitech that just finally broke... they were crap and uncomfortable.

I've got a pair of sennheiser EH150s that I don't wear because they mash down my ears, making them uncomfortable to wear for any extended periods of time.

This is now closed. Check you PMs in an hour or so to see if you have won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back