Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ SP2500 High-power 2.1 PC Speaker System Drawing

loving my corsair case and water cooling. both work great. When i did have an issue with a flash drive they replaced it no question. I could also use a check in the win column. :D

My Corsair 750TX power supply is rather well made, as is my 650TX. I can only assume the same level of quality is present in this line of speakers.

Why? Because I'm tired of these headphones *cough*HD280s*cough* ridiculous clamp pressure on my head. Seriously, they've pressed my glasses into the side of my skull, I have grooves forming along the top of my ears. Some good speakers would alleviate this figurative and literal headache I have here.

Granny what good speakers you have!

The better to hear you with my dear!

Posting Posting, Most loving drivel \o/ :D

Also Corsair has a damn good set of speakers on hand. I heard those at my buddies house and WOW... I want a set now. :D

I have no experience with Corsair sound products but if it's branded Corsair with their full support array, you can't go wrong.

Rock solid

I have Corsair memory, power supply and the H50 cooler and they all run my system rock solid.

Love their cases, love their ram and H series water cooling. Would love to have these speakers sitting on my desk.

Corsair: because it is a good day to die...and I can always use more speakers

I love Corsair memory.. it would be a great time to try one of their speaker systems!

Did I mention the USB 3.0 front panel for my 700d has been out of stock for a long time now.

I like Corsair because they might give me a set of great speakers to replace the 10 year old ones I am currently using.

This would be great for me since one side of my oldie Logitech just went out yesterday.....and I do like Corsair, they are the only power supply I've purchased for the last 5 year or so

I like free stuff and am hoping one day I win something by posting in another one of these giveaways threads. :D

hah!
Would love to replace my cheap-o labtec mono speakers.

I would even do a review on bleedinedge.com of them.
:)

i could use this.. i like all the contests.. now post the winners at the end so we don't have to guess..

I like almost everything about Corsair; great products and great customer support. They are fast becoming a force to be reckoned with not only in RAM and PSUs, but other products as well.

Back