Corsair Gaming Audio Series™ SP2500 High-power 2.1 PC Speaker System Drawing

Sage Osaka

Limp Gawd
entering. corsair usually makes quality products and i'd like to own a set of their speakers.

i2abid

[H]ard|Gawd
Is there a reason not to like Corsair? All of my Corsair products have been great, and the ones that had issues were resolved quickly with their speedy RMA.

DOOMHAMMA

Gawd
Corsair is the best! I own multiple products form them and have never been disappointed! May the awesome begin! GL to all!

skruideli

Limp Gawd
I would post my usual drivel, but then I realized that I actually like their customer service and the high quality of their products. The fact that their support page has a "I know wtf I am doing, just give me a RMA #" is a huge plus in my book.

prime2515102

[H]ard|Gawd
To be honest I've never owned anything from Corsair (always been to budget minded) but I like them because, unlike a lot of companies, they seem to have consistent kickassedness (that's a word, I swear) across their entire product line (according to reviews and word-of-mouth anyway).

Corvette

[H]ard|Gawd
Like I said, Corsair makes good stuff. I haven't tried any of their sound equipment, but what could go wrong?

halo000008

Limp Gawd
These would be a great replacement for my Z-5300's, the 5.1 setup just doesn't work for me on a computer.

wowy

n00b
Gotta love their power supplies. Quiet and reliable. A free set of speakers would totally make me love them even more.

10Neon

Limp Gawd
once in this thread

I like those 3 sheets on the Corsair logo. It's like they are blowing a cold breeze over the speaker drivers to cool them.

pewterman

n00b
Hmm, don't own any Corsair stuff. The F4U Corsair was one of my favorite WWII fighter aircraft, though.

jaffy

[H] Custodian
Corsair makes great stuff, and their warranty program is top notch. I'll always go with Corsair for memory & PSUs!

RogueStorm

n00b
In dire need of new speakers, these would work very well on my system!

Thanks in advance!!!

RogueStorm