Chopper Computers gallery

To the posts concerning price. Remember to keep it to the PM's people.

Choppercomps said:
You can definitely sit on it, the seats are pretty comfy and I didn't feel like I was gonna tip over.

Is there a weight limit? Some computer users (especially us fat Americans) can weigh a lot.
I am guessing that 280 lbs and higher might be pushing it.

It's not surprising to find highschoolers and losers crying about the cost. They don't have a job, don't have money and even if they had a job wouldn't be able to save any of it. these are the same people that buy the $20 dollar PC cases and $20 dollar power supplies and wonder why their shit is always broken down. Did I mention these people are cheap?

The sad truth is, if you let people, they will take take take from you, discounting all your hard work. They don't care.

Ignore them.

Awesome design. I can see that a ton of work goes into these chopper computers. This is very much a high-end system and with millions of people buying computers each month all over the world, you will find buyers.

Good luck.

do you have a website you should go to those harley runs you could sale the s%$t out of this modding

A++

i would buy one.. just because the 'c' is the first letter of my name so it would be PERFECT!

wow i could picture it now. i'd actually just sport chassis (the black with the flames is AWESOME). nice work!

Qtip42 said:
To the posts concerning price. Remember to keep it to the PM's people.

I dont understand why it's an issue not to post it online... but anyways, can you pm me the price?

Ockie said:
I dont understand why it's an issue not to post it online... but anyways, can you pm me the price?
The [H]ard|FORUM Rules

(16) No BUYING, TRADING, or SELLING anywhere with the exception of the For Sale / Trade forum. The FS/T forum has it's own set of specific rules. Please read their rules before posting in that forum. [H]ard|Forum is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any loss due to any sale or exchange of any item in the For Sale / Trade forum. Caveat Emptor!!

(19) ADVERTISING, site pimping, contests or any type of business promotion is not permitted. Soliciting for fraternal organizations, humanitarian causes or personal rewards is prohibited unless approved prior to posting.

Choppercomps said:
I like the idea of working with OCC, believe me, we want to get their attention and collaborate on one.

Also the build webcam is a good idea, I'll see if I can set something up this weekend.

Do a system and "dedicate" it to OCC, get a hold of the studio, or go see them in person, then offer perhaps do a show with them as they build a bike, you build the computer, same shop, same show(s) for someone or something.

perhaps go as far as integrating a computer into a working bike, much like how cards have them now :D

i do think to really get their attention would be to do a custom one for them as a gift.

Honestly, I am not a fan of the design itself, but the workmanship is great. From a modding standpoint, its awesome, its just not something that appeals to me. I will say though, i really like the water setup. I have never seen hoses like that used, but it looks great!

That's some kick ass work! Only thing is, single fan rad cooling 2 cards and a CPU? :\

I would like to buy a PC ignition switch, where did you guys get yours? Thanks

Back