Chimp Challenge : Official thread

The redlines is great. It's now running at DDR2-1056 with just 2.08v and 5-5-5-12 ;) they are tough to kill and the customer service of Mushkin is awesome (if you go to NCIX forum, you will see MushkinGreg browse and give infos to everyone, including the best bios tweakings to get the most of the memory).

The redlines is great. It's now running at DDR2-1056 with just 2.08v and 5-5-5-12 ;) they are tough to kill and the customer service of Mushkin is awesome (if you go to NCIX forum, you will see MushkinGreg browse and give infos to everyone, including the best bios tweakings to get the most of the memory).

I love Mushkin!!

And I happen to live less than a mile away from their headquarters here in Denver.... Kind of cool in my opinion:)

I had 2x512 of some sweet mushkin DDR a couple years back. Got it on some weekend promo they had where it was literally HALF of what it normally cost. I would have bought some of that sweet 2x2gig redline in a second if it had been available when I got my last set of RAM. It came out just a few weeks later :(

This evenings [H]News update:

OCAU still doesn't have a name, although they are close to finalizing the vote. And over in the MPC thread, it appears that the gloves have been dropped.

Your friendly [H]Spy.

This evenings [H]News update:

OCAU still doesn't have a name, although they are close to finalizing the vote. And over in the MPC thread, it appears that the gloves have been dropped.

Your friendly [H]Spy.
The smack talk is getting a little [H]ard over at MPC?

Official mascots for the [H]ardApe team:

WootMonkeys.jpg

pffft, the smack talk has been more like pillow talk compared to the past two years....i wanna see some blood and gore dammit (preferably yours of course)

pffft, the smack talk has been more like pillow talk compared to the past two years....i wanna see some blood and gore dammit (preferably yours of course)

Kingfish since you guys are so oft we were worried about hurting your feelings. You MPC guys could be really delicate. It would be a shame to hurt your teams confidence before this folding event especially based on MPC's downward trend in ppd. We need to keep boosting you guys up so there is some challenge for the rest of the teams. :D

Kingfish since you guys are so oft we were worried about hurting your feelings. You MPC guys could be really delicate. It would be a shame to hurt your teams confidence before this folding event especially based on MPC's downward trend in ppd. We need to keep boosting you guys up so there is some challenge for the rest of the teams. :D

wow, what a back handed complement :p

Patience young grasshopper... It would be no fun to kill you all 2 weeks before the start date. :D

Go ahead, hurt my e-feeling all you want, if you can find it. I see you guys have been lured into a false sense of security.

Go ahead, hurt my e-feeling all you want, if you can find it. I see you guys have been lured into a false sense of security.

We're calm because we're not in the battle for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place. It's a little sad out there.

We're calm because we're not in the battle for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place. It's a little sad out there.

We'll we all know which team is going to be #1. :)

We like our Jade Monkey. We have trained him to bite strangers.

He will stay with us this year too.

Don't ask me to throw some smack talk since it will be ugly as nitteo noticed :p

It's the trophy that the winner will keep at the end of the Chimp Challenge. Just ignore nitteo and the training bit... We can train them fast with candy and get him some warm place among our Q6600 farms :p

It's the trophy that the winner will keep at the end of the Chimp Challenge. Just ignore nitteo and the training bit... We can train them fast with candy and get him some warm place among our Q6600 farms :p

Chocolate covered bananas!

At least, we are working hard on the farm. Don't let someone steal your abacus :

201341JoQN_w.jpg

Back