• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cheap hoes

DeeFrag

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Jan 14, 2005
Messages
8,668
$5.99 each at sears.com

It's even eligible for $5 off purchases greater than $25. That's like buy 4 hoes get the 5th for $0.99. That many hoes will keep a man busy for weeks.

;)
 
Damn good find sir :).

EDIT: After reading OPs' post and going to the link I figured out he meant garden hoes :confused:.
 
I think you (and I) were expecting "hos", not "hoes". :(

What did you say about hose?
Hose-OS28119.gif
 
Awesome thread, DeeFrag, you rock! :D Before I clicked on the thread link, I knew you were referring to the agricultural implement but the double entendre is still hilarious! :)
 
That page said it was a K-Mart Hoe, what kind of trailer park trash picks up hoes from K-Mart??
 
If I want a good hoe I rather get the Hula Hoe. Yeah it's more expensive but it's "The Weeder with a Wiggle." :D
 
That is so friggin funny, even if I knew what it was before hand, it was still funny. Thank you OP.
 
I've done work in my bed with a hoe like this. Definitely not a great quality hoe. They get really filthy first of all. Then with these cheap hoes there's almost always a crack problem. So you figure you'll just get your money back, but then you'll really get grief. Picking hoes up from Kmart is just an all around bad idea.
 
Back
Top