Cheap hoes

DeeFrag

Supreme [H]ardness
$5.99 each at sears.com

It's even eligible for $5 off purchases greater than $25. That's like buy 4 hoes get the 5th for $0.99. That many hoes will keep a man busy for weeks.

;)

Damn good find sir :).

EDIT: After reading OPs' post and going to the link I figured out he meant garden hoes :confused:.

I think you (and I) were expecting "hos", not "hoes". :(

What did you say about hose?
Hose-OS28119.gif

Awesome thread, DeeFrag, you rock! :D Before I clicked on the thread link, I knew you were referring to the agricultural implement but the double entendre is still hilarious! :)

That page said it was a K-Mart Hoe, what kind of trailer park trash picks up hoes from K-Mart??

If I want a good hoe I rather get the Hula Hoe. Yeah it's more expensive but it's "The Weeder with a Wiggle." :D

That is so friggin funny, even if I knew what it was before hand, it was still funny. Thank you OP.

I've done work in my bed with a hoe like this. Definitely not a great quality hoe. They get really filthy first of all. Then with these cheap hoes there's almost always a crack problem. So you figure you'll just get your money back, but then you'll really get grief. Picking hoes up from Kmart is just an all around bad idea.

Back