[H]ard|Gawd
Hi,its pc:

12900K with NZXT KRAKEN X73

2x16GB DDR4 KINGSTON DDR4 3600

RTX 3090 Ti Gigabyte

Aorus Z690 Elite DDR4

SEASONIC 1300 PX PRIME PLATINUM

Cooler Master Cosmos C700P

It sounds just like when stuff is extending and thus makes a sort of cracking noise. Like your house or wooden stairs sometimes make it.

This mainly happens during/while heavy gaming .

I dunno what exactly makes the sound but the cause definitely seems to come from increased temperatures. Maybe the glass side panel of case?

Is this normal? I am scared when i am hearing that when is loud for brief moment.

Temps of gpu is 60C ,cpu 50-60C

fark_nAskR5S2ADAeviczKTqk5xCGel4.gif

You're pumping 700W or more into a case with questionable stock airflow. Panels are flexing a little bit as things warm up, cool down, and otherwise try to change the air pressure inside. If those are your temps, put on a pair of expensive headphones and you won't hear it while you game.

fark_kIK2SNNDTJKFgima9ltue01AQXU.gif

I'm going to assume its heat issues, but it could also be the PSU. Put up a video of it making the squeals would help diagnose.

No psu , i had the same noises <case propably> with other pc parts before.

No psu , i had the same noises <case propably> with other pc parts before.
And you didn't tell us!?

Wasn't a problem then, isn't a problem now (well, aside from the fact you massively overspent on a case).

I bet it's his interpretation of coil whine and there is nothing physically going on with the case.

Have you tried turning in off and on again?
If that doesn't fix I would have a real good look in there for signs of rats.

Did your wow toon get force renamed yet? :p P.S. Where's my syrup? :D
I haven't been on it for ages, but I'm going to say no. I figure it won't happen until someone reports me. Most think the name is being used defiantly, but I've had the name since Vanilla wow in 2004.

I am using my syrup as lube, so I don't have any to spare.

If this guy can buy parts like this presumably he can buy education too. Why doesn't he?

I haven't been on it for ages, but I'm going to say no. I figure it won't happen until someone reports me. Most think the name is being used defiantly, but I've had the name since Vanilla wow in 2004.

I am using my syrup as lube, so I don't have any to spare.
Yeah, I knew the history of the name you had from another thread :D. I hope no one reports it :(.

Lube for what? Your pancakes? I'll take some!

Last question.The cover on the right side of the case is on magnets ( not screws ). Today I noticed that one side detached itself. Is it okay?Nothing happened?

Fun fact: a computer with the components in the OP can be had in Poland for approx. $4500 (approx 20 000 PLN).
Very few people here can afford this, it represents a year's worth of wages for a cash register lady at a shopping mall.
Certainly not someone with such poor English and the type of 'issues' OP has.

Fun fact: a computer with the components in the OP can be had in Poland for approx. $4500 (approx 20 000 PLN).
Very few people here can afford this, it represents a year's worth of wages for a cash register lady at a shopping mall.
And he replaced a systems that probably cost just as much to build last year.

Didn't he take out a loan to buy his first computer (which he subsequently replaced)?

Turn it off immediately! I would then let it sit powered down for about a week and monitor sound to see if it occurs while off for that duration. That should help narrow down the cause.

Didn't he take out a loan to buy his first computer (which he subsequently replaced)?
Yes. Sold it to pay off the loan, bought an Xbox Series X, sold that, then got his current rig, likely with a second loan.

It sounds just like when stuff is extending and thus makes a sort of cracking noise. Like your house or wooden stairs sometimes make it.

This mainly happens during/while heavy gaming .

I dunno what exactly makes the sound but the cause definitely seems to come from increased temperatures.

if the case uses aluminium rivets to hold steel pieces together, and a rivet is inadequately tight, thermal expansion could lead to shifting between the parts.
replacing the rivets with steel M3 bolts and nylock nuts would help in that.

Reactions: Derf
like this
if the case uses aluminium rivets to hold steel pieces together, and a rivet is inadequately tight, thermal expansion could lead to shifting between the parts.
replacing the rivets with steel M3 bolts and nylock nuts would help in that.

I don't think the actual temperature differences nor subsequent amount of expansion of the rivet significant enough to cause the problems the OP describes. The tolerances in a case like that aren't tight enough to notice such a small amount of expansion. However, the OP's paranoia knows no bounds.

Back