Borderlands 3

That's, I don't know, ah, kind of stupid. It's a game, with fictional characters. Sheesh.

Borderland 3 System Requirements revealed.

PCGamer - Borderlands 3 system requirements and graphics options revealed

Minimum Specs:

OS – Windows 7/8/10 (latest service pack)
Processor – AMD FX-8350 |Intel i5-3570
Memory – 6GB RAM
Graphics card – AMD Radeon™ HD 7970 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 2GB
HDD – 75 GB

Recommended Specs

OS – Windows 7/8/10 (latest service pack)
Processor – AMD Ryzen 5 2600 | Intel i7-4770
Memory – 16GB RAM
Graphics card – AMD Radeon™ RX 590 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
HDD – 75 GB

Looks like I 'might' be able to play BL3 on my T440 with its 730M 1GB VRAM with everything set to low or off. **crosses fingers**

Wow my new alaptop can play with recommended it says. 1060 is better than i hoped.

Least my main rig can handle it no problem.

BL3.jpg

Never played a BL game before, but I am looking for something for new. All I play lately is WoW BfA and I am getting super burned out on WoW, and not interested in Classic, as I already played that 15 yrs ago.

Recent shooters games I have played or still installed now, is Destiny 2 ( But haven't touched it in months ). Doom 2016, still a classic. And Battlefield 4, wasn't a huge fan of 5.

I like the idea of leveling up and unlocking new traits or talents, and being a CoOp or team play game, is it PvE style? meaning players vs controlled enemies? Are their specific servers to join, or Guilds or anything?

if you guys didn't know. fortnite put in a borderlands 3 POI on the map.

Never played a BL game before, but I am looking for something for new. All I play lately is WoW BfA and I am getting super burned out on WoW, and not interested in Classic, as I already played that 15 yrs ago.

Recent shooters games I have played or still installed now, is Destiny 2 ( But haven't touched it in months ). Doom 2016, still a classic. And Battlefield 4, wasn't a huge fan of 5.

I like the idea of leveling up and unlocking new traits or talents, and being a CoOp or team play game, is it PvE style? meaning players vs controlled enemies? Are their specific servers to join, or Guilds or anything?

PvE with story and co-op. There is an arena where you can PvP, no guilds or really MMO at all.

For a first time Borderlands player, BL3 being my first. Which version of the game should I get? I hate to spend a ton of money on it, then realzie it's not my cup of tea.

Most recent shooter I bought was Wolfenstein Youngblood, and it's ok, more of a generic shooter, nothing exciting. Before that a popular shooter for me was the Destiny 2, and BF5 ( but something about Battlefield 5 didn't hold my attention, I much preferred BF3 + 4 better )

Only game I still regularly play, is WoW BfA, but I am getting super bored of the game

If you haven't played before and are leery of spending a lot of money on a game you may not be into; I'd recommend picking up Borderlands 2 for 4.99 to try out (or spend a bit more for GOTY edition with DLCs; still under $10 usually). https://isthereanydeal.com/game/borderlandshandsomecollection/info/

I'm pretty excited for BL3 with all the new changes implemented but I probably will wait for a sale to get it. Also still not sure when it will be available through Steam, so also waiting from that aspect, as well.

Thinking of refuding the game to pick up a better version but then again I miss out on the 10.00 discount I got earlier so I would have to subtract that if I bought it again.
Might just wait untill you can pick up the DLC as a package since the game could be lackluster despite all the luster.

If you haven't played before and are leery of spending a lot of money on a game you may not be into; I'd recommend picking up Borderlands 2 for 4.99 to try out (or spend a bit more for GOTY edition with DLCs; still under $10 usually). https://isthereanydeal.com/game/borderlandshandsomecollection/info/

I'm pretty excited for BL3 with all the new changes implemented but I probably will wait for a sale to get it. Also still not sure when it will be available through Steam, so also waiting from that aspect, as well.

Wasnt it coming to steam sometime in 2020?

I'll buy it but it's too bad it's not on Steam at the start. Just have nothing else to play. My computer is a damn mess of game stores. Steam, Bethesda, Epic games, Ubisoft, and Origin for sure. Might be others.

I'll buy it but it's too bad it's not on Steam at the start. Just have nothing else to play. My computer is a damn mess of game stores. Steam, Bethesda, Epic games, Ubisoft, and Origin for sure. Might be others.
Add GOG to your list.

WTH Pandora I don't even this game has turned into a mass marketed Buzzword.

Hahah.

Yeah.... this game is now marketed at a different audience. Sadly, I've outgrown Borderlands or something, as everytime I watch gameplay or some promotion, it all seems so cringy.

It's probably me though. I'm getting old and less excited about things "popular".

No worries, as there's plenty of fish in the sea.

Wondering if I should uninstall Borderlands 2 I have no desire to go back to it really once this game hits unless I feel like comparing graphics or something. Borderlands one is still on my PS3 no idea if it's corupted by now.

Have you played through the new DLC? I'd do that first prior to uninstalling BL2 unless you've already completed it.

Wondering if I should uninstall Borderlands 2 I have no desire to go back to it really once this game hits unless I feel like comparing graphics or something. Borderlands one is still on my PS3 no idea if it's corupted by now.

https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2019-09-06-meet-the-borderlands-3-composers

The soundtrack for this is going to be unreal. Look who is on it.

The moment BL3 was announced, immediately I looked to see who the composer was, hoping to see his name -- was thrilled to see it.

Such a big part of the overall Borderlands 2 play experience was his music -- it was more than just something playing in the background. It was part of the game. Like you'd subconsciously look forward to reaching certain parts and areas of the game to hear certain tunes again.

Have you played through the new DLC? I'd do that first prior to uninstalling BL2 unless you've already completed it.

I think you can get a free something or other if the installer find a previous version of BL. Or maybe it was some other game that did that. But, do the extra dlc first, like he said.

Back