Borderlands 2 - $24.99

Do you guys really need to be buying Russian cd keys?

I didn't think that gray market keys were allowed in this section.

is it russian? it says region free multi language i thought it was the same as what was posted here?

Im glad its OOS so I dont have to shoot myself in the face for paying $34 last night.

Been playing with my friend who bought the G2P copy. Games are hosted on people's computers not servers.

oh really? whats new?

well duh, but to people like us its a server. if were not hosting then its a server buddy..

Do you guys really need to be buying Russian cd keys?

I didn't think that gray market keys were allowed in this section.

I wouldn't say this is grey market, your purchasing a legal copy whether you have the cd's or not you have the proof of purchase and proof of cd-key, when you get a code from getting say a video card, what do you do? same thing.. go to steam, activate and download, whats the frigin difference really?

What makes you think they're gray market? Any proof of this.
+1 If G2P were grey market, why would Steam not have g2p links censored in the community like they do for all the Real Grey Markets..
It's like your saying I can't play this game because i just came back from overseas and it was cheaper there so i bought it now im back home in the states and your telling me that I'm not allowed to play this? bullshit I paid I play Plain and Simple
Im glad its OOS so I dont have to shoot myself in the face for paying $34 last night.

Like I said in a few hours it will be back in stock like always.

What makes you think they're gray market? Any proof of this.

because its a russian cd key.

If you guys need to buy copies of games from areas where piracy is so prevalent they have to sell game for dirt cheap then feel free.

I could understand if you are somewhere like Australia where people get rapped on game prices but in the US its cheap enough to buy from legitimate digital download sites.

when i added the key to my account it gave 2 Versions RU and english or normal copy

Steam routinely has all of these firesales and they seem to be making out ok, from the looks of things $60 games are a throwback from when cartridge shortages caused a crappy 8bit game to cost the same as a modern game today and somehow it just managed to stick as the staus quo for game prices all of these generations. Gaming today is much more mainstream and successful devs and distributors like Steam can afford to sell at a discount because they make up for it in the massive scale of sales.

Grey market my ass, if it's ok for a company to take advantage of lower labor costs over seas to manufacture and make a killing on profit margins as a results, then whats so different when the consumer takes advantage of this global marketplace to save a few bucks on something thats overpriced to begin with if the msrp on the same exact thing is half of what we are expected to pay for over here.

Bought it - received a code within 3 min - worked on steam. Only needed to verify using a text message.

Thanks for the heads up on this!

If you guys need to buy copies of games from areas where piracy is so prevalent they have to sell game for dirt cheap then feel free.

I could understand if you are somewhere like Australia where people get rapped on game prices but in the US its cheap enough to buy from legitimate digital download sites.

I have mixed feelings about this... To be honest I probably wouldn't buy it until it hit this price point anyway, so it's not like the dev is losing much by me buying it this way, I'm just getting it sooner than I otherwise would've. My reservations stem more from how easily exploitable a situation like this is rather than the actual value of the game.

Bought this game on Cdkeyshere, very pleased with it. Worked perfectly without any issues and no VPN required. Gives you both the international version (In English by default) and the Russian version. Highly recommended.

I bought my first key through GOG's sale when it was like what, 26 bucks or so. I used this cdkeys site last nite to buy a key for my buddy who is out of work and needs to escape and take his mind of things for awhile. Thing is, he could have easily just downloaded the pirate version but didn't. At least this is still a sale for the Dev's.

Don't buy here, just got invalid code and now I get to pay $80 for BL2 because I doubt they will send me working key.

Just my fucking luck

u sure there isnt an o that might be a 0 or something like that? And you are trying to activate it in steam?

Yes and yes. I am in contact with them at the moment, def a bad key. Guess we will see how it turns out.

I never played borderlands 1 --- do I have to play it to really "get" borderlands2?

A few friends are all going ga-ga over it and I watched a few videos, it looks fun, but I already have plenty of games and real life stuff to keep me busy.

If a total noob can jump in and have fun I might bite.

Yes and yes. I am in contact with them at the moment, def a bad key. Guess we will see how it turns out.

if they do the same thing as d2p and send you a pic of the cd-key, try using a Q instead of a O happened to me because i couldnt clearly see the line in the Q
if not then best of luck man its easier to just take it to paypal claims instead of going thru them.

I never played borderlands 1 --- do I have to play it to really "get" borderlands2?

A few friends are all going ga-ga over it and I watched a few videos, it looks fun, but I already have plenty of games and real life stuff to keep me busy.

no you dont need to have played bl1 to get into bl2.. you still get guided and taught in the beginning of bl2 so jump on this deal and have some real fun man

It's more complicated then that, I even got a second key from them and still same message. To their credit they are trying to help and good communication and all that but I'm still out $20 and no BL2.

2 keys, no dice.

:(

Edit: they sent second key for free.

Last edited:
this game is great on my gtx680 iIcan't believe iI only paid. $20

Not at all, in fact you'll like this one just as much or better because this time they ironed out a bunch of small annoying things about it.

Feel free to not be a pretentious douche :p:p:p

It's called a free market.

Am I a bad person if I buy something from another country even though there are similar versions made available here?

Get over your self righteous attitude, putting on a faux-patriot coat does not make it come across any better.

And just for reference, nice find on the deal. But I think I'll do the GMG deal, simply because they're a quality service.

Works :) Make sure you add the (-) to your keys in steam. Worked after I added the (-)!

Bought a key for a friend, got it for $26.99. Just had to do the txt confirmation and got the key immediately. Kinda sucks they give you the lowest resolution picture possible of the key, but oh well.

when i bought my key they emailed it to me and sent me a scanned pic of the actual key

Back