Borderlands 2 - $24.99

Didn't have a chance to look, but do they accept amazon payments?

I don't think so. Paypal or credit card only.

I used the 5% off for first time customer and bought the game a bit cheaper. I ended up buying 2 other games. COD Modern Warfare 3 and the Spec Ops: The Line.

Is there some kind of waiting period from when this order completes to when you can enter your keycode? I just bought this from Direct2play....I verified the order, got my cdkey and steam says it's invalid....???

EDIT::: Never mind...it works. Yay me.

Thanks for great deal. 96 in stock when I ordered. [H]ot as hell! :)

Last edited:
I used mine immediately... The key should already be in their system since they're retail keys so there couldn't possibly be a delay. Make sure you aren't mixing up any O / 0 / Q, happens pretty often, specially when you're reading a photo.

Awesome, I was waiting for a good deal on this game. Was pretty easy to obtain and activate and I am downloading now.

I bought BL2 steam key from this site and have been enjoying the game. I see they also have a really good price on the season pass, but I'm not sure it's compatible with the non RU version? Their clarification on the site about compatibility is a little vague as it mentions you need the RU version in steam (which I have as well) but does that mean I have to have the RU version installed?

NVM, I read a little more and see that it is not

I want this game, but I need to get out more often. Between TLII and GW2 I've already been held up in he house without moving for too long! Great deal tho!

So I didn't realize the key would require a VPN to unlock. intkeys were very good to say "REGION FREE!" all over the place. There is a VPN icon on the there but I honestly can't tell if it was always there. Did anyone in this thread activate an intkeys key over VPN and then play (incl online) without the VPN?

I'm probably going to create a new steam account if I even end up trying to use this. Might write it of as "lesson learned" though.

They also took more than 24h to send the key.

Hot deal, but no way am I buying another Russian key from a shady dealer. Already had dead island removed from a different seller, but didn't have any issues with steam about that...

Ordered a key and 48hrs later I do not have it. Anyone ever have to deal with their customer service? I purchased keys before with no issues.

Hot deal, but no way am I buying another Russian key from a shady dealer. Already had dead island removed from a different seller, but didn't have any issues with steam about that...

I got the season pass from GMG for $22.50 after the 25% code, no bullshit russian keys from there. Ofcourse whether or not the payment goes through is another story :)

Borderlands 2 is absolutely fantastic. I've got easily 100 hours into it already. And the DLC coming out tuesday looks epic.

I got the season pass from GMG for $22.50 after the 25% code, no bullshit russian keys from there. Ofcourse whether or not the payment goes through is another story :)

Borderlands 2 is absolutely fantastic. I've got easily 100 hours into it already. And the DLC coming out tuesday looks epic.

Big difference between GMG and Direct to download. One gives you a key off a physical russian/euro key while the other is an actual digital product that you can even download from their site in many cases...

Somewhat want to get on this deal, but the whole Russian IP VPN thing has me hesitant. But it seems like you guys are just getting keys and plugging them into steam, and not doing any VPN stuff?

Never had a problem with D2P. Got BL2 and Season Pass from them and couple other games. Been playing the games for a while now.

I still haven't activated my nVidia code, still trying to decide if its worth it or if I should sell it, I haven't gotten tired of GW2 yet lol..

Somewhat want to get on this deal, but the whole Russian IP VPN thing has me hesitant. But it seems like you guys are just getting keys and plugging them into steam, and not doing any VPN stuff?

Didn't have to deal with any of any of that at D2P, just the verification via text message after buying the key, got it right away and activated on Steam without issue.

Seems like they added that extra step then since it says its required on the d2p site.. oh well

Picked it up on intkeys for 20.99. Had to go through a Russian VPN to get the key to activate but then just downloaded the US version and it works perfectly. Definitely worth the discount.

Back