- Joined
- Apr 10, 2003
- Messages
- 23,532
Holy smokes Batman!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That was already with the patch before today.
The double xp goes pretty fast , supposedly it is for everything so if you have a stupid amount of resources and you want to train life skills now is the time.
Greetings Adventurers,
Due to today's unscheduled maintenance we are going to give everyone a boost over the weekend! From the time the servers come back up until Monday at 08:00 UTC everyone will benefit from +10% EXP for all Life/Combat/Skill. If you have not seen the patch notes yet, make sure you check them out >Here<.
Apologies for the inconvenience, but we hope you enjoy the boost over the weekend!
-The BDO Team
I'm so stupid... I collected over 30 seeds and then went to the seed trader........... -_-
At least my farming level is going to get better.
I have seen a bunch of people making "fishing master" on my server. Not to sure what is going on there..
I had some contribution point to spare so now I can farm ten cherry trees at once.Yeah i stopped at 1 pot, and set of earings.
I just wanted one of each because you know, like anything limited if i don't have it later i will want it and not have it or something.
But i don't really want to go over board decorating a house with a bunch of the plants either, one in the corner is enough for me
on a side note i got my first piece of Grunil up to +15 its the helm , the others are +13 Chest and +11 / +11
I still need buy 5 more helms from the amity vendor to bring its durability back up to 100 so i can attempt to turn it ultimate but i think i am going to focus on buying chests/gloves/boots until they are all +15 and then go back and bring them all up to 100 durability to get them ready for ultimate status.
Also speeking of farming, i might need to free up some contribution points to start a carrot farm so i can farm carrots for my horses for the new auto pathing ugh..
Is there a way to pick up the egg quests? I dumped them to make room for some Khruto hunting or whatever those evil things are called and now I can't seem to get them from the priests. I can still collect eggs so there has to be a way to get the quest to turn them in correct?
not sure i never got rid of them until i turned them in.
Greetings Adventurers,
As you saw, last weekend we ran a Bonus Combat EXP Event following the emergency maintenance. Unfortunately the event did not go as planned as players from the EU Servers got the benefit of additional EXP for Fishing, Trading, and Training. This was due to a mistake on our end and the effect was active for the whole weekend. To remedy this gap we will be running the same event for the NA Servers this coming weekend. We are aware that this was not announced beforehand for the EU Servers, but we believe this is the best way to preserve the leveling curve between the 2 regions.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in the matter.
-The BDO Team
Ouuuu..... I actually had no idea that you can gain >50 carrots from single seed. I looks like I may end up doing some farming in the future too.
Now I just have to sell my ~280 cherry blossom petals....
Unfortunately I am extremely disappointed with this game.
I preoredered $99 pack and played a lot in the beginning. I actually liked the expensive costumes and supported that.
But I do understand the frustration, everyone looks the same unless you buy those costumes. I don't care about that to be honest, I have my exclusive costume and weapon. I don't even need to bother with the cash shop costumes. But it kills variation. Gender lock also kills variation.
The controls are terrible. You have the same controls for both strafe and turn. And you can't remap them. So if you're pvping and want to strafe, your character sometimes suddenly starts turning.
Kudos to spitting out content that fast, I'm sure it will be a lot more popular in the west than Aion, Tera and Blade & Soul combined, but it will NEVER, EVER be as awesome as Lineage 2 was.
That's the first time I hear about that. It's far from dead at least here in Europe.There is nothing dead about it.
That's the first time I hear about that. It's far from dead at least here in Europe.
By the way, I was really looking forward to Maehwa but I'm not sure... Is it completely useless against multiple targets? I wish that Musa and Maehwa would have been equal in everything.
Christ.I think is safe to say i have been enjoying it, maybe a little too much?
![]()
Christ.
I guess I'll just stick with my original plan and roll Maehwa and then Ninja.No idea, i have not paid to much attention to the blader/plum classes, since i have been waiting for Kunoichi my self.
I mean i say browse youtube gameplay of the plum? thats about the best source for material.
Aye, it's rather misleading number. I can just send the game to tray and work or go out while my character does fishing automatically for example.certain mechanics in the game encourage leaving the player character connected to the server while keeping the game minimized when not actively playing