• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Black Desert Online

Yeah the feeling that you are not getting it fast enough at a pace where normal MMO put you in a "warm" bath this is somewhat different with BDO, not that important either their is hardly any stress involved at L45 you are able to kill (and get killed) other players.



Most of the information is very scattered there is no easy way in this game but then again there is no wrong way to play this game either.
Selling fish is a nice boost at the start but the longer you play you realize that green and blue fishes just not worth selling any more ;) .
 
Somewhere around the Goblins in Veilia breaks the game for me. I can't continue with the Heidel quest line. Can't get cooking or manufacturing quests. Maybe I should ride around and see if there is a quest to kill imps that I missed.
 
You should have been able to move on from that the black spirit should have gotten you to far beyond Heidel already. At L43 I'm around Keplan area. The inventory video also has a "story board" of where things happen.
 
If you have spare energy fishing and processing can be very fruitful as well. When drying fish it can multiply to several dried fish, my stupid crab multiplied to 4 dried crab which is 2 instead of 1. Never ever thought of that even tho I read this before somewhere about a person doing something similar a long long time ago ;)
 
Last edited:
Somewhere around the Goblins in Veilia breaks the game for me. I can't continue with the Heidel quest line. Can't get cooking or manufacturing quests. Maybe I should ride around and see if there is a quest to kill imps that I missed.
This may sound stupid but make sure you have preference All selected under the quests options. I just figured this out myself and now I have a lot more quests in all the areas I've gone through.
 
That gave me a TON more quests. Not sure how that got turned off. Still can't talk to the proper quest NPCs to advance the story. Maybe one of these other quests will enable it. Thanks!
 
That gave me a TON more quests. Not sure how that got turned off. Still can't talk to the proper quest NPCs to advance the story. Maybe one of these other quests will enable it. Thanks!

It's off by default.

Story wise a lot of it is based off of levels and such, so you gott to keep that in mind. Sometimes going out and just grinding out a level or so will kick it off. Quests don't give EXP like other games, so it's not quiet as linear go do quest X to get to Y, to get to Z.
 
It's off by default.

Story wise a lot of it is based off of levels and such, so you gott to keep that in mind. Sometimes going out and just grinding out a level or so will kick it off. Quests don't give EXP like other games, so it's not quiet as linear go do quest X to get to Y, to get to Z.

Well the only quests I have had in the past 20 levels were to do the same repeatable quests over and over in Glish; then suddenly a couple of main quests from the Black Spirit when I walked to a new area. No crafting quests, trading quests, main story, etc from another source. The world has been devoid of things to do for a long time on all of my characters that vary from level 13 to 38. Now the world is lit up like a Christmas tree with quest bulbs over the heads of tons of NPCs.

I couldn't even get the Easter egg quests. I guess I'll vendor the hundreds of eggs in my inventory.
 
Well the only quests I have had in the past 20 levels were to do the same repeatable quests over and over in Glish; then suddenly a couple of main quests from the Black Spirit when I walked to a new area. No crafting quests, trading quests, main story, etc from another source. The world has been devoid of things to do for a long time on all of my characters that vary from level 13 to 38. Now the world is lit up like a Christmas tree with quest bulbs over the heads of tons of NPCs.

I couldn't even get the Easter egg quests. I guess I'll vendor the hundreds of eggs in my inventory.

Should keep the life ones, and luck ones unless you have 5 luck from crystals.

The life ones use a different cooldown from the actual potions and heal for more than large potions so they are good in a pinch.
 
Well the only quests I have had in the past 20 levels were to do the same repeatable quests over and over in Glish; then suddenly a couple of main quests from the Black Spirit when I walked to a new area. No crafting quests, trading quests, main story, etc from another source. The world has been devoid of things to do for a long time on all of my characters that vary from level 13 to 38. Now the world is lit up like a Christmas tree with quest bulbs over the heads of tons of NPCs.

I couldn't even get the Easter egg quests. I guess I'll vendor the hundreds of eggs in my inventory.

Don't the npc are still up until 20th of this month

Go to Dulfy.net for the quest rewards ...
 
My main is his hungus cumstein fyi. I jump channels and so far I just solo. I find myself slowly trying out everything in the game. I find one thing to do then I get sidetracked by a quest line or profession. I can't remember the last time I was locked into an mmo like this.
 
My main is his hungus cumstein fyi. I jump channels and so far I just solo. I find myself slowly trying out everything in the game. I find one thing to do then I get sidetracked by a quest line or profession. I can't remember the last time I was locked into an mmo like this.

Oh so you were the person that randomly sent me a gift in game lol, i was trying to figure out who Cumstein was, and gave up since i never heard from you again lol.
 
Oh so you were the person that randomly sent me a gift in game lol, i was trying to figure out who Cumstein was, and gave up since i never heard from you again lol.[
I wanted to be mitch cumstein my roomate but the name was taken. I also haven't figured out the whole text thing in game either.
 
Woo just finished my offhand a little bit ago, took 11 grade 3 weapon stones this time, i think my Yuria took 3.

I am up to 125 AP, 147 DP. I still have a ways to go on my armor, its +15 / +14 / +13 / +11,
I need to play the amity game more for repairs i stopped doing it for a bit since i got interested in breeding horses again knowing there are Tier 7 horses out now, so i want to breed up some horses to get a White Purebred T7.

3X3lPB7.jpg
a7K3zb5.jpg
 
There are T7 out now? I just got to T4 breeding! All done this weekend though. :)
 
I'm not to sure how to buildup fail stacks. I have gotten my bow up to +9 but even with 5 fail stacks still failed on the +8 bow , wasted a weapon stone and after that the next weapon stone worked fine.
Do you force bad fail stacks on armour as well ? You get a lot more armour stones , I tried jewellery but not to sure how much of it would work when building up fail stacks ...

Some of the later quests give you "bad" jewellery and you can somewhat abuse it for fail stacks ...
 
I'm not to sure how to buildup fail stacks. I have gotten my bow up to +9 but even with 5 fail stacks still failed on the +8 bow , wasted a weapon stone and after that the next weapon stone worked fine.
Do you force bad fail stacks on armour as well ? You get a lot more armour stones , I tried jewellery but not to sure how much of it would work when building up fail stacks ...

Some of the later quests give you "bad" jewellery and you can somewhat abuse it for fail stacks ...

I ended up buying my +15 staff for 30M

want to try to do the same for Grunil armor but it seems like people don't post highly upgraded Grunil on the marketplace all that often

screw RNG
 
I'm not to sure how to buildup fail stacks. I have gotten my bow up to +9 but even with 5 fail stacks still failed on the +8 bow , wasted a weapon stone and after that the next weapon stone worked fine.
Do you force bad fail stacks on armour as well ? You get a lot more armour stones , I tried jewellery but not to sure how much of it would work when building up fail stacks ...

Some of the later quests give you "bad" jewellery and you can somewhat abuse it for fail stacks ...

Best practice is to have a lot and i mean a lot of extra armor stones, and upgrade a white vendor armor to like +13 or so and just build stacks with that, then use them on the gear you want to upgrade.

The initial investment of armor stones is high, and rebuilding stacks ect. but repairing the armor is dirt cheap.

That is what people do for building fail stacks for Liverto weapons and rings/earings and in the case of Grunil it would be nice to have that set up compared to buying repair armor with amity.
 
Night all. I leave you with this to look at until I awaken. Awaken. Hmm.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Skott
like this
Damnit ofcourse... they released the riding attire a week after i used my pearls on a couple pets lol.

That +20% riding xp is a huge time saver when it comes to horse breeding.
 
So... if you login now every day (basically) till May 4th you get 4 Blackstone (Armor) + 6 Blackstone (Weapon) + 10 fragment of memory + 1 pet Hawk for free.
 
So... if you login now every day (basically) till May 4th you get 4 Blackstone (Armor) + 6 Blackstone (Weapon) + 10 fragment of memory + 1 pet Hawk for free.

This somewhat baffles me how are you getting those exactly ? Through the seals you get through claiming ?
 
You have to make sure your inv. is 5 rows for it, if its a new character they wont have enough rows yet. kinda sucks for new people joining the game right before the event they have to rush through the quests to get the slots.
 
Luckily my Valk has enough inventory space so I don't have to worry about that.

I ended up rolling Maehwa and I must say that I quite like it.
blackdesert642016-04-tajol.jpg

I guess I'll need to buy that 30 day appearance change coupon again since it's just so handy.
 
You have to make sure your inv. is 5 rows for it, if its a new character they wont have enough rows yet. kinda sucks for new people joining the game right before the event they have to rush through the quests to get the slots.

You mean the inventory slot guide posted here .

I finished all of them at L44 it is funny how they describe certain levels to higher just blazed through them. Don't have that much special gear 2 heve and 2 algerian (+5 each piece) on the ranger and a +9 Yuria bow. Even the questline at Keplan was do able at that level ...
 
Shit. I only just realised that it's possible to get free armour black stone from Igor Bartali every day...
 
Shit. I only just realised that it's possible to get free armour black stone from Igor Bartali every day...
Best Way Of Getting Blackstones?

The cheapest one is from Igor Bartali in Velia. It should only cost you a measly 20 contribution. You will get 1 free Armor blackstone per day.

Next tier one is from Jordine in Heidel. That will cost you 60. 1 free Weapon stone per day.

Final one is from Basquean Ljurik in Calpheon (storage manager) for a whopping 100 contribution. 1 armor stone AND 1 weapon stone per day.



Do note, that these seals don't stack. You can only have 1 at a time.
 
Aye but I have only 43 or so unused contribution points so others aren't an option.
 
Im usually always out of cont. points, from having most of the stables fully upgraded, as well as i have refinery for making weapon/armor grade stones and the armor forges for the ultimate upgrades ect. once i get all my armor to ultimate i should be able to free up a bunch of contribution points.
 
Aye but I have only 43 or so unused contribution points so others aren't an option.

using the contribution points to put laborers to work and converting their production to stuff that can sell on the marketplace will result in a greater return value than saving the contribution points for the armor / weapon stone contribution point quests
 
It looks like my Maehwa will be my main at least before Ninja. I just love that class and really like the play style. Some of AoE skills are just sick.

using the contribution points to put laborers to work and converting their production to stuff that can sell on the marketplace will result in a greater return value than saving the contribution points for the armor / weapon stone contribution point quests
Definitely. That's something that I can't be arsed to do at the moment though.
 
Yep, you need 12 seals and then merge them in certain order.

Special note. Don't read the description and arrange them as they say. It will eat the seals and you're screwed out of getting the 12 seal reward. I thought it was arrange them like this when you get 3, 6, 9, and 12. Oh well I have a hawk already.
 
Back
Top