Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I just bought the full Grunil set from the amity vendor (I have 102 energy so it doesn't actually take that long to get enough amity). I need to think a bit before I dump my black stones from my current gear to it. Out of the box without correct crystals it's not necessarily that good set since it has lower DP.
I'm not a fan how Grunil set it looks on Valkyrie.
they fixed the Hz issue finally!!
Lol... Apparently. Unfortunately I don't like whore outfits.just get the angel wings, everyone else has
There was a conference in Yeoksam-dong today. And a korean site posted news about it im going to try to break it down for you.
1. : New Region
There is going to be a new region.Its going to be a new island, sort of.
2. : Deep Sea Diving and Treasure hunting underwater
Ther will be diving equipment, at least thats my guess, and it will be possible to dive deeper in coast areas, with lots of treasures hidden underwater.
3. : Trading Ships and Battleships are going to be reworked or extended
4. : New Awakenings : Wizard & Witch
Wizard is going to utilize Fire & Water and will be able to have a pet system of some sort, which makes him more offensive and allows him to summon Fire & Water Elementals.
Witch will utilize Earth & Thunder / Lightning and have support oriented skills.
5. : New Awakenings : Ninja & Kunoichi
Ninja will turn into a Sword "Artist" so to speak, and will control a number of swords at a time. Also he gets a new hat![]()
Kunoichi will quote on quote : be a rythmic dancer with a giant alarm "Chakeu"
6. : New Race : Dark Elves
A new Race of most likely NPC's will be implemented and they will live in the southwest of the New Island / Continent. There will be a playable class of this race aswell a Female with a 2 handed sword, looking badass.![]()
Pictures below showcase the Elven Regions and their Harmony with nature and the Dark Elves Territory with more "violent" landscapes. Aswell as the new class being worked on.
7. : Territory changes
Giants will take over the Land of the old Dwarves :
There will be some sort of a battle between Elves, Giants and Dwarves and also relationships of these races are going to be important :
8. : New Horses / horse abilitys
Tier 9 horses are going to be implemented, and they wont be faster then Tier 8 horses but be able to have a "Hell Attack Specialization"
Pegasus type horses will be able to jump higher / glide a little to get to higher places safer.
There are going to be Unicorns, yes this is no april fools there will be Unicorns and they will provide a strong buff of some sort to the rider.
9. : Voice Chat and community system overhaul
The developers are looking to implement a new community system and a voice chat to improve cooperation between players.
Meh... I prefer swords to giant drills. Does Valkyrie have to use that?
Meh... I prefer swords to giant drills. Does Valkyrie have to use that?
Just bought the game out of sheer boredom and wanting to utilize my new rig. Rolling a new char now......WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
EdanWhat server are you on?
Edan
And I forgot to turn in my Easter eggs. Guess I will have plenty of buffs for a long time.![]()
Will do! Fam name for me is Hyrale, playing a witch currently named Laclaire. Got to 15 or so last night just messing around. I was playing Tree of Savior for the last week straight and it was much less fun in terms of a solid grind. I thought it would bring back some Ragnarok Online nostalgia but it failed to do so, figured I would try BDO and I was much more satisified with the combat and obviously the graphics. Won't speak too soon, I'm a pretty casual player (2-3 hours a day tops) but I am hopeful I can enjoy it without having to put 40 hours+ a week into the game.add me, family name is Yamanaka, character name is Inoji
I am in the Calpheon E1 channel 99% of the time.
- Easter Egg Event period has been extended to April 13th.
Hmmhmhm... Honestly the animations too felt a bit lacking. Oh well...No the awakenings are an optional alternate skill set you unlock at lvl 56, you can swap between it and your original weapon with a cool down.
Is there a way to figure out how to start quest chains? My Valkyrie never got the cooking or production quests from Veilia. Maybe you can only do them on one character? Then the Jordine quest line in Heidel is infuriating. I just keep getting told that I don't know enough people in the area. Maybe I should forfeit every quest on all characters and see if I can get the proper quest? I seem to have to forfeit lots of quests because they are broken. Especially if I do it on one character and have the same quest on another. The second character's quest always bugs out and I have to forfeit it and reacquire to complete it.
Black Desert Online Sells 400,000 Copies in its First Month.
Black Desert Online Sells 400,000 Copies in its First Month | Black Desert Online
The twitch interview was showing that they were not expecting anything like this. Maybe they hoped for 100 000 - 200 000 .
When Square Enix declared that the critically acclaimed Tomb Raider did not reach sales expectations, many were confused. The game sold 3.4 million in its first month. Those were incredible numbers, but Square Enix was expecting six million. Now there is a growing realisation within the company that the AAA retail business model must adapt to changes in the marketplace.
when you set a reasonable goal, it helps prevent being disappointed lol, poor square enix and their pitiful tomb raider sales, they should be ashamed! ashamed i say!
kinda funny, daum is very happy with their 400k sales and Square is all sad face over their 3.4million.
Yep it is under the guide section , on the right sideWhat do you mean tap my spirit for quests? My spirit doesn't have a quest for me. My Valkyrie is down to her last 4 quests in Heidel / Velia. Maybe I'm not supposed to unlock Jordine until Calpheon? I'm killing bandits as I've outgrown the Red Orcs.
when you set a reasonable goal, it helps prevent being disappointed lol, poor square enix and their pitiful tomb raider sales, they should be ashamed! ashamed i say!
kinda funny, daum is very happy with their 400k sales and Square is all sad face over their 3.4million.
Yep it is under the guide section , on the right side. The black spirit has 2 quest options game design just not as clear as you hoped it to be
Auto pathing enabled?
Auto pathing enabled?
Auto-Path looping has been enabled (NA/EU) | Black Desert Online
Patch notes.
Patch Notes - April 08th