• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Black Desert Online

Ha ha I agree. It would be fine if there were pets in the world to be found.
 
yeah i am fine with my Tier 1's

Here is where i sit so far gear/stat wise.

HYN21N7.jpg


God damnit im about to hit 45 and be enabled for pvp someone hold me.
 
Lol... Died first time today. I was killing the bandits (got two armour black stones, two weapon black stones and bunch of other stuff) but then one bandit knocked me down and they totally fucked my Valkyrie when she was down. I guess that I should be a bit more careful when trying to group them up...

BlackDesert64 2016-03-25 17-45-13-861.png

The human damage bonus is quite large tho. Currently I'm trying to get all my armour pieces to +5.


Honestly... I hope they would just make PvE channels.
 
Last edited:
After preparing lunch, I believe I shall learn to cook on one of my characters. Sick of buying pet food from the Stable Master. That 9,000 crap costs too much on the AH.
 
Lol... Died first time today. I was killing the bandits (got two armour black stones, two weapon black stones and bunch of other stuff) but then one bandit knocked me down and they totally fucked my Valkyrie when she was down. I guess that I should be a bit more careful when trying to group them up...

View attachment 1362
The human damage bonus is quite large tho. Currently I'm trying to get all my armour pieces to +5.


Honestly... I hope they would just make PvE channels.

A good way to upgrade your armor is to use up your silver keys from fishing, i had around 80 keys and got a solid 40-45 black armor stones with them yesterday while riding a horse around training it and hitting all the spots where i knew chests can spawn and then change channels and ride to all the spots again.

The chests have a long respawn timer so channel hopping is important.

I know of about 15 chest spots that i hit. tho a lot of times they are not there due to the long respawn, but i am training horses as well so when i get to a spot and its not there i just move on and get my horse more xp on the way to the next spot.

If i get a chance ill mark all the locations of the ones i know of on a map or something.
 
I'm told that, regardless of your family name.... you can't have a name that someone else used, is this correct? if so, what the fuck is the point of a family name?
 
A good way to upgrade your armor is to use up your silver keys from fishing, i had around 80 keys and got a solid 40-45 black armor stones with them yesterday while riding a horse around training it and hitting all the spots where i knew chests can spawn and then change channels and ride to all the spots again.

The chests have a long respawn timer so channel hopping is important.

I know of about 15 chest spots that i hit. tho a lot of times they are not there due to the long respawn, but i am training horses as well so when i get to a spot and its not there i just move on and get my horse more xp on the way to the next spot.

If i get a chance ill mark all the locations of the ones i know of on a map or something.
That's probably a wise thing to do indeed. I have shitloads of those keys.
 
I'm told that, regardless of your family name.... you can't have a name that someone else used, is this correct? if so, what the fuck is the point of a family name?

It is true and rather ridiculous. You can use an underscore to separate a first and middle (I guess) name so it is semi unique.
 
So... do you need like a unique fam and first name? Like no one can have frodo as a first if you got it, and no one can have baggins either. so bilbo baggins s out?
 
So... do you need like a unique fam and first name? Like no one can have frodo as a first if you got it, and no one can have baggins either. so bilbo baggins s out?

Right both have to be unique, and they are shared across the Region, there is only One Frodo in NA and One in EU.
 
I haven't figured out how to get items on the inner armour circle yet, is that a cash shop feature , have a fisher robe and I seen some of the robes have luck as well
 
I can finally make pet food. Life is complete. Beer + pet food means I can be frugal again.
 
I can finally make pet food. Life is complete. Beer + pet food means I can be frugal again.
Nice :) just get a lot of spuds that is all you need for beer, the pet food requires fish.

If you are fishing for it don't click the throw away button it dumps white fish that you can use in the recipe.
 
So hitting 45 there is not much to fear about getting ganked.

No one has bothered to touch me.

I am lvl 50 now as well and so far people generally ask to group with you if you are out killing stuff.
 
So hitting 45 there is not much to fear about getting ganked.

No one has bothered to touch me.

I am lvl 50 now as well and so far people generally ask to group with you if you are out killing stuff.

The karma loss is HUGE. It is NOT worth Pking someone. I have been PK'd once, and it appeared to have been an accident. They apologized and invited me to their group when I came back.
 
So is there a way to skip all the menus when throwing stuff away? I missed a weapon stone because the respawns were so ridiculous and I literally couldn't throw things away because of the menus resetting when getting hit.
 
I think you just have to make sure you always leave some spots open, when you get close to full step back from the mobs and do some inv. cleaning and then get back to it before you are ever totally full to avoid those issues.
 
I'll just make sure that I have a weapon and armor stone in my inventory at all times. I think that's the best way to handle it. Trying to level my pets so they are picking up everything. Can't really control that. Also it seems that you can only have so many dead bodies and loot on the ground before it disappears. I used my Sorc's big move to wipe everything out and most of my loot disappeared when I did that.
 
Damn... my weapon was rather stubborn. It took 5 black stones to get it from +8 to +9 and now I have to do some durability restoring. Luckily Yuria long swords are rather cheap.

I started eating food constantly a bit too late but it's something that everyone should do.
 
Last edited:
Damn... my weapon was rather stubborn. It took 5 black stones to get it from +8 to +9 and now I have to do some durability restoring. Luckily Yuria long swords are rather cheap.

I started eating food constantly a bit too late but it's something that everyone should do.

Ive used 33 on my +13 to go to +14 i should of forced it which uses 28 or 29 lol.

Its still +13

Also once you get to +8 or higher its nice to use some cheap 25K silver, rings or amulets to enhance fail them to build 4-6 fail stacks before using your weapon or armor stones, because you will likely need 5+ stones once at that.

once you get 4 or 6 fail stack then use your weapon or armor stones.

And each of your characters has their own fail stack count so if you start getting a really high fail stack its best to save it for higher + ratings and then switch over to an alt and do enhancements on that character until you get desired results and then when you really need that big fail stack for liek +14 or +15 you will have it saved already on your main character.
 
Last edited:
Ive used 33 on my +13 to go to +14 i should of forced it which uses 28 or 29 lol.

Its still +13

Also once you get to +8 or higher its nice to use some cheap 25K silver, rings or amulets to enhance fail them to build 4-6 fail stacks before using your weapon or armor stones, because you will likely need 5+ stones once at that.

once you get 4 or 6 fail stack then use your weapon or armor stones.

And each of your characters has their own fail stack count so if you start getting a really high fail stack its best to save it for higher + ratings and then switch over to an alt and do enhancements on that character until you get desired results and then when you really need that big fail stack for liek +14 or +15 you will have it saved already on your main character.

If you ever reach 30, you should stop immediately and save that for something like an ogre ring. Here is a video to explain:

 
Yeah i decided stop to save it, i have an alt to try again on the yuria, or my armor without wasting the stack.
 
I apologize if this question has already been asked/answered here :) :

i7-4790k
GTX 970
Asus VG248QE 24" 144Hz monitor

Running game in fullscreen mode and I can't get >60 FPS. Is this game somehow framelocked to 60FPS in fullscreen mode? Some searching around the net suggests that if I run the game in fullscreen windowed mode I should be able to get above that. Is this accurate and/or anyone here run into this issue with this game? I've only put ~6 hrs into it and I'm still dinking around with the video settings. I also did not see any refresh rate options inside the game itself. Or did I not look close enough? :confused:

I do have to say the game is bee-you-tee-full! (y)
 
I apologize if this question has already been asked/answered here :) :

i7-4790k
GTX 970
Asus VG248QE 24" 144Hz monitor

Running game in fullscreen mode and I can't get >60 FPS. Is this game somehow framelocked to 60FPS in fullscreen mode? Some searching around the net suggests that if I run the game in fullscreen windowed mode I should be able to get above that. Is this accurate and/or anyone here run into this issue with this game? I've only put ~6 hrs into it and I'm still dinking around with the video settings. I also did not see any refresh rate options inside the game itself. Or did I not look close enough? :confused:

I do have to say the game is bee-you-tee-full! (y)

Its changing the refresh rate of your monitor back to 60hz. You need to edit the monitors stuff using CRU to delete other refresh rates besides 144hz.
 
Yeah this game has an issue where it uses your monitors lowest refresh rate in full screen mode, full screen window usually gets rid of that limit.

There are other work arounds that revolve around editing your monitor so that 144hz is the minimum which allows full screen window mode to work properly
 
Thanks for the input. I'll try fullscreen windowed mode tonight. Only stupid game to give me this issue.
 
Ive used 33 on my +13 to go to +14 i should of forced it which uses 28 or 29 lol.

Its still +13

Also once you get to +8 or higher its nice to use some cheap 25K silver, rings or amulets to enhance fail them to build 4-6 fail stacks before using your weapon or armor stones, because you will likely need 5+ stones once at that.

once you get 4 or 6 fail stack then use your weapon or armor stones.

And each of your characters has their own fail stack count so if you start getting a really high fail stack its best to save it for higher + ratings and then switch over to an alt and do enhancements on that character until you get desired results and then when you really need that big fail stack for liek +14 or +15 you will have it saved already on your main character.
Aye. Honestly... I should not have even tried to get it to +9 at this point. My Valkyrie is lvl 35 and my lvl is slightly above the black spirit and other quests. It feels op at the moment.



Feels damn funny watching Sword Art Online while afk fishing in BDO. xD
 
Yeah this game has an issue where it uses your monitors lowest refresh rate in full screen mode, full screen window usually gets rid of that limit.

There are other work arounds that revolve around editing your monitor so that 144hz is the minimum which allows full screen window mode to work properly

The biggest issue is full screen window mode lowers FPS dramatically. My laptop FPS doubles in fullscreen, my desktop as well.
 
The biggest issue is full screen window mode lowers FPS dramatically. My laptop FPS doubles in fullscreen, my desktop as well.

that is odd i get the same either way, tho if i turned crossfire on i would need to use full screen mode.

I'm up to 27 fail stacks on an alt now as well going to take it to 31 or 32 then start another alts fail stacks, this damn 13-14 transition is being a pita lol.
 
Last edited:
I get more or less the same fps in fullscreen windowed mode too. On top of that it's much more practical than exclusive fullscreen, especially in MMOs.
 
I'm expecting sad news for the next maintenance. Might not happen, but I suspect it will. :sneaky:

 
I just ended up turning VSYNC off in the control panel. Getting some tanked framerates (ie. down to 50-60'ish FPS) in the towns where everyone congregates but great framerates outside of the towns.
 
got 2 witch earrings in around 30 minutes on Saturday

>.>

no node

/dealwithit
 
I'm expecting sad news for the next maintenance. Might not happen, but I suspect it will. :sneaky:



And it is happening ;)

[Maintenance] Regular Maintenance

Reason:
Content Update (Mediah Expansion; New Region)
Cash Shop Update
Applying requested “Name Swap”
Patch Notes including improvements and new features can be found in our Forum after the maintenance
Note: Our team will do its very best to work within the given timeframes; it may occur that the timeframes are extended. In that case we will update this announcement accordingly.
 
I have not even seen all the content in the game, and already bringing out the next region :(

Tho the only thing i care about is the Kunoichi class, that is the content i want lol.
 
Back
Top