Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I would love an invite...i'm willing to trade if need be. Just send me a pm.
And by trade, I have demonoid and what.cd accounts.
Im a fair uploader too, if you're worried about my reliability
EDIT: Still haven't recieved one, but would still love one!
tyler.b.dvorak @ gmail.com
I Could also use another source for good TV files.. I Would like an invite, but not going to slap my email out here since its my name.. Also have more then 1tb uploaded on Demonoid & 2tb's uploaded on td.. Have seedbox as well.