• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Bit-HDTV invites

I would like to get an invite if anyone is feeling generous, I'm a good seeder - 46.78 TCreds on TVTorrents if it means anything.

Thanks!
 
i know, this thread is 3 years old but hey, if anyone has an invite, i would love one. directv is getting expensive and i'm cancelling it tomorrow.
i seed 10 mbps up all day long!
 
Torrenleech, BitGamer, IPT and SuperTorrents invites.

Will trade for BitHD (only)

Awaiting PMs..
 
Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone have a what.cd invite and would be willing to trade for a bit-hdtv invite?
 
If anyone has one available I would appreciate an invite.. I have a seedbox so ratio is not an issue.. Just looking for another source of getting movies (for when I cant find what I want on IPT or TD)
 
Forgot my password and keep trying to retrieve my account and doesn't send me the email for me to click :(

Losing access is miserable
 
Would like an invite.

Have Half Life 2, HL2: Episode one, or 75% off portal if you want it.
 
well that explains why i can't get my info back from bithd-tv...i originally signed up with a hotmail account somehow...*sigh* :(
 
Back
Top