• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Bit-HDTV invites

as a suggestion for the people who got invites, a good way to build your ratio would be to grab the bsg collection. it's 87gb of freeleech, with plenty of people downloading it all the time.
 
I have 2 HDME invites will trade for an awesome-hd invite
 
I'd like an invite. I could give a pretome or acid-lounge invite in exchange.

I just upgraded my connection so I can upload at 7-8 mbps now.
 
i only have demonoid/ST i need some invites to some HD spots. Anyone?

Demonoid
whorobj
Uploaded: 81.79 GB
Downloaded: 42.24 GB
Ratio: 1.94 (Updated once a day)


ST
Stats 630.52 GB 637.68 GB 35.79 GB 0.989
 
I would love an invite. I have been looking for high quality downloads more lately.
 
I have a couple on invites, must be awesome, longer member than I or post more than I.
 
I have a couple on invites, must be awesome, longer member than I or post more than I.

I've been a member longer than you, and would love one of those invites please :)

To be clear, you have Bit-HDTV invites? If it matters, excellent ratio on Demonoid and DigitalHive...

Demonoid:
BigDov
Uploaded: 565.97 GB
Downloaded: 57.81 GB
Ratio: 9.79 (Updated once a day)

DigitalHive:
BigDov Ratio: 12.943 Uploaded: 352.09 GB Downloaded: 27.20 GB
 
Last edited:
Ill be interested in one if you dont mind. Im looking to start downloading/seeding on hd torrent sites.

Bandwidth- 11mb download / 760kb upload.

Please? :)
 
Last edited:
If anyone would send me an invite to Bit-HDTV that would be cool. I've been a hdbits user for many years now under bexx/bexamous, too lazy to look.

Anyways if so, bexamous at gmail.
 
I have 3 invites.
Must be awesome, longer member than I or post more than I.
An invite elsewhere won't hurt your cause. PM me.
 
I am looking for an invite also, there are better candidates asking for one but I'll wait my turn.
 
I have 3 more. Please read OP and PM me your email address if you would like to be considered
 
If there is any left I could use one. I've got some great ratios and a Kimsufi box to prove it.
 
I'm also looking for an invite, I keep my upload ratio green most of the time twice the upload.
 
Back
Top