Bit-HDTV invites

The invitations will be closed for a while. They user limit of 20,000 has been reached and has been in effect since the 31st of March

I've got a ton of invites to HD-Bits.ro Great amount of HD content there, looking for a good scene release tracker. SCC anybody?

Don't bother joining BIT-HDTV if you dont plan on keeping a 1:1 share ratio, not only do you get banned quickly you make the person that invited you look bad as it stays in your profile stats.

Don't bother joining BIT-HDTV if you dont plan on keeping a 1:1 share ratio, not only do you get banned quickly you make the person that invited you look bad as it stays in your profile stats.

The ratio issue isnt THAT bad...But it can be difficult sometimes..But keep seeding and you will be fine..

It's easy to get your ratio up. Just download the newest or most downloaded yellow (free) download and seed it. Whether you watch it or not, downloading it doesn't count against you, and uploading it counts for you. Everytime a new yellow is released and is moderately popular, download it and seed. You will likely max out your upload 90% of the time by doing this alone. I got my ratio above 3.2 with massive downloads too.

i don't know how people can have ratio problems.. just download the thing with the most leechers or the newest.

Heh... I had a 4.0 ratio w/ 1TB uploaded, but that was back before comcast slapped the 250GB limit on..

Now I just download about ~200GB worth of movies... freeleech and not... I'll keep the ratio about 1.0 though... once I get FIOS that'll change back and I'll be seeding 24/7 :)

Trust me, Bit-hdtv is a lot easier to seed then hdbits....

I have 5 more. please only pm if you are going to USE the invite and if you are going to MAINTAIN an appropriate ratio

If someone's feeling generous ... I'd like to offer a Demonoid or Acid Lounge invite for a Bit-HDTV invite.

max users have been reached. I'll respond to PM's in the order I received them once signups are open again

Only about a month late to the party but if anyone could throw me a bone, I would really like an invite! Thanks!

Would like an invite if possible. I've been a member here for a long time if that counts for anything.

Hate to beg, but i'm hoping for an Invite as well, please PM if anyone has one available.

I have demonoid invites to trade if that helps any.

I would invite someone to torrent-damage if I could get an invite

Of course on the only condition they retain at least a 1.0 ratio.

I have a few more, please read the OP

They may be full at the time you try, please don't PM me back just try again!

Of course on the only condition they retain at least a 1.0 ratio.

it depends on how much you have downloaded, but it ranges from .4 to 1.0. not an easy task to keep up ratios on this site, everyone there is DYING to upload some shit for you... but they do have nice stuff.

Back