• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Best Processor in your cpu career?

I'd have to say my cacheless PII 266 @ 448mhz, that's when I found [H], a small site devoted to testing h/s's, testing with the Unreal flyby, caused me to buy a pair of V2's 12mb in SLI ! I still remember telling the wife they only cost $450 each !!
I 386SX25
I 486DX66
A 486DX120wt (wb was the good one w/write back cache)
I 486DX100
I 266 Celeron cacheless @ 448mhz
4x I 366 Celerons
I 466 Celeron (bought o-clocked to 582, with TEC's and air from Gabe at Swiftech)
A K7 500 @ 770 ish
A K7 550 @ 880 ish (TEC's and H20)
I P3 650
I P3 700
I P3 800
2X I P4 1.6
I P4 1.8
I P4 2.0
2x P4 2.26
I P4 2.8
2x I P4 3.0c (4.3 Phase change)
A Opteron 175
I i7-920

edit: noobman reminded me of my early P4's
 
My first CPU in the states:
1997
P2 333mhz.

2002
5 years later:
AMD Sempron 2500+

2007-present
5-6years:
Q6600 about 5 months(traded to a friend for a Q9300)
Q9550 About 4 months (Sold to an friends friend)
Q9300 (In a HTPC)
Q9550 (in current system, bought from co2r)

The best was P2 333mhz since it was my very first CPU at age 7.
 
I had a 2.53ghz Intel P4 Northwood.... it was the fastest Intel processor at the time!
 
My 286 with 20MB HD..640k ram..That green screen never blinked so fast..Look how far we have come
 
Kinda difficult to say, but I would choose my Core 2 P8400 for that thing keeps impressing me with both performance and power consumption in my laptop. Talking about desktop PCs only, I would say the best CPU was my old Pentium III 500MHz "Katmai". Definately more flexible than that damn hot Prescott Pentium 4 and still running great with 320MB RAM after many years :D

Anyway, thinking of getting an i7, this could soon change...
 
I really liked my Opty 170. OC'd it the day I got it and it ran smooth for years in my main computer. Last year I upgraded to a Q6600 and love that as well. The Opty lives on in another computer though, and still does everything great.
 
IBM 486DX 33MHz (now a keychain)
Cyrix 200MHz (died)
Cyrix 233MHz (lasted a long time, acted as an IRC DCC/CTCP server for me for awhile when I was in school. eventually sent it away for recycling)
AMD K6-2 450MHz (lasted a long time, sold off to friend after a NIC fried my motherboard)
AMD Duron 600MHz (ran it at 800MHz with stock cooling for a while. Now resides in a PC I gave to a co-worker for their grandkids)
AMD Athlon 1GHz @ 1365MHz (111FSB via Dip Switches on a VIA KT133, PC still runs but just collects dust at the moment)
AMD Athlon XP 2500+ @ 2.3GHz (loved that chip but PC sounded like a jet engine. put it back to stock and gave that PC away to my sisters friend)
AMD Athlon X2 4200+ 65watt (sold off to a co-worker)
AMD Athlon X2 6000+ (sold that PC off to a friend)
Intel Q9450 @ 3.2GHz (gotta say this is my favorite so far just because of the driver quality from Intel for the X48 chipset and the simple OC to 3.2GHz.)
 
intel 286 12 mhz
intel 386 25 mhz
cyrix 40 mhz
486 DX2 66
pentium 66 mhz
pentium 133
pentium mmx 200
cyrix 6x86 200? something < probably worst
Dual pentium 2 300 < that was a great one for its time. could run so many tracks and VST plugins!
Celeron 300 a @ 450 (who didnt?)
Pentium III 600 <a good one
Athlon 600 < quickly got rid of!
Pentium 3 800
Celeron Tuatalin 1200 <that was a really good one
Pentium 4C 2.4 @ 3.0 <had for ages was pretty good

currently i must say the core2s are all great.

Core 2 E6600 <file and music/movies server
Core 2 Q6600 <workstation
Core 2 E8400 <studio
Core 2 Xeon 3210 <studio
P3 1.2 (used for CNC machine)
 
IBM 486DX 33MHz (now a keychain)
Cyrix 200MHz (died)
Cyrix 233MHz (lasted a long time, acted as an IRC DCC/CTCP server for me for awhile when I was in school. eventually sent it away for recycling)
AMD K6-2 450MHz (lasted a long time, sold off to friend after a NIC fried my motherboard)
AMD Duron 600MHz (ran it at 800MHz with stock cooling for a while. Now resides in a PC I gave to a co-worker for their grandkids)
AMD Athlon 1GHz @ 1365MHz (111FSB via Dip Switches on a VIA KT133, PC still runs but just collects dust at the moment)
AMD Athlon XP 2500+ @ 2.3GHz (loved that chip but PC sounded like a jet engine. put it back to stock and gave that PC away to my sisters friend)
AMD Athlon X2 4200+ 65watt (sold off to a co-worker)
AMD Athlon X2 6000+ (sold that PC off to a friend)
Intel Q9450 @ 3.2GHz (gotta say this is my favorite so far just because of the driver quality from Intel for the X48 chipset and the simple OC to 3.2GHz.)

After all those AMD its no wonder the first thing you notice is the chipset quality!:D
 
I will only list the CPU since I started building PC in the order I think they go in

Main Machines:
Cyrix 166
AMD K6-2 350
Celeron 300a @450mhz
P3 450 @600mhz
P3 650 @ 800mhz
AMD TBird 1ghz
Dual AMD MP 1600+
P4 2.4
P4 2.8
P4 3.0
AMD 3800+ X2
C2D 2.13 @3.2

Others:
Celeron 533 @953 (would post 1ghz but thats it)
Duron 900
Sempron 2800
Another 3800+ X2 in my Media PC
P3 750 (think this hit 950s stable, would post 1ghz but thats it)
 
My Machines:
TI88 (Don't know how slow, but slow)
8088 Compaq 2mhz (First "Portable Computer" at 60+ pounds)
Celeron 500
Athlon XP 1.2ghz
AMD X2 3800+
AMD x2 6000+

I would have to say my favorite was the Compaq, just because I had it from 84 or so until the early 90's. Yes there were better, but it did pretty much what I needed it to do. Still have it somewhere at my mom's. LOL Could probably sell the thing for $10k or more these days, as there aren't very many of them around anymore.

Spec's on the Compaq:
5in Monochromatic Black and Green screen
32mb HDD (Aftermarket)
640k ram (Aftermarket)
Two 5 1/4" Floppies (One Aftermarket)
2400bd Modem (Aftermarket)
2hz Processor
 
P1 MMX @ 200MHz
P2 @ 200MHz
P2 @ 300MHz
P3 @ 550MHz (Katiama, this thing couldn't even do 575MHz)
P3E @ 600MHz (Coppermine chip, does 840MHz without a sweat)
P4 @ 2.66GHz (Laptop)
Core Duo E7200 @ 1.66GHz
Core 2 Quad Q6700 @ 2.66GHz (Motherboard died, took the CPU with it. :()
Core 2 Quad Q9450 @ 2.66Ghz (My current CPU, running at 3.6GHz)
 
Cyrix 200mhz
Celeron 300A (450mhz)
Celeron 500mhz @ 573mhz
PIII 350mhz
Duron 900mhz 1100mhz
Thunderbird 1.2ghz
AMD XP 2500+ @ 2.2ghz (longest used proessor)
AMD 2.4ghz socket 754
AMD Opteron 2.0 @ 2.8ghz
AMD Opterson 2.0 dual core @ 2.8ghz
Intel 6750 @ 3.6ghz
Intel Q6600 @ 3.4ghz

I think thats all of em. Got into computers about 10 or 11 years ago. Ive build hundreds over the years for friends and when I had a side buisness. Good times.
 
Apple II(not e) owned by my family
486 DX2 80 Mhz also owned by the family
AMD Athlon 500 Mhz slot processor was the first I owned entirely myself, bought system from a friend
Intel S478 P4 2.4C with HT. Bought this piece in late 2002 and it still folds at 2.9 Ghz.
Intel C2D T5550 in my laptop @ 1.83 Ghz

The P4 would have to be my best chip. this CPU was my first complete build and has run great for years. The Intel stock HSF and the bottom fan in my enermax PSU are the only ones still spinning after 6 years in this rig. it runs with the side off now. The other 3 2.4Cs that I used for custom builds are still running as well.
 
Not sure how I'd pick the "best" CPU.
I do know that some CPUs I had, had a certain coolness to them.
For example, I stumbled upon a secondhand Pentium 83 Overdrive processor in some shop. It was really cheap too. When my 486 was still my main computer, I sometimes dreamed about having this CPU. It's the fastest, most extreme CPU you could possibly get on a 486 motherboard (you Am486dx5-133 people wish you had this one, trust me :)). It's a real Pentium, including the superfast FPU and the dual-pipeline execution backend.
So I bought it just for kicks. I threw it in one of the 486 boxes I had saved, and I've actually used it as a home server/gateway/router/firewall for a few years.

I have a soft spot for Pentiums anyway. Back in the Pentium days, I was still hand-optimizing 3d engines in assembly. The Pentiums had a very unique in-order dual pipeline, which could give you incredible performance when the code was hand-tuned properly. In that sense it was a very rewarding CPU to code for. And it was the last of its kind. All later CPUs were out-of-order, which basically meant that hand-tuning code wasn't as important. The CPU would reorder the code anyway.

Another CPU that I quite liked was the Northwood-based Celeron 1.6 I had in my laptop. I had an Athlon XP1800+ as my main desktop PC. The laptop allowed me to optimize my code for SSE2, which AMD didn't support yet at that time. The funny thing was that the laptop's CPU was no match for the 1800+ in most everyday software, but if I hand-tuned my own code with SSE2, I could often match, or even exceed the performance of my 1800+ (which I handtuned for MMX/SSE). So it was like that laptop had a secret weapon :)
In fact, my brother likes to edit and transcode videos... and a while back, we were bored, so we dusted off the old 1800+ and the Celly laptop, and tried editing and encoding on both. And indeed, the laptop could keep up with the 1800+ in Sony Vegas aswell, again because of its SSE2 'secret weapon' :)

I've also had some fun with a Pentium D 830. It was the first multicore CPU I got my hands on, and also the first 64-bit CPU. I ran Windows XP x64 on it, and optimized some of my code for 64-bit and dualcore on that thing. It was a very rewarding experience.
 
My best would have to be my lucky Celeron 366. Getting 550mhz out of this thing was unexpected and allowed me to hold off on an upgrade for a while. Couldn't afford to upgrade on my terms yet as I was 14 years old back then :D

The first cpu I remember owning would be a store bought compaq from the early 90's, 486 dx 33mhz cpu :)

Edit: Can't leave out my old trust P4 3.0 ghz prescott, it's semi-retired at the moment because i don't have the space to hook it up to another monitor on my bedroom, but it is still super smooth running Xp 32 and will definitely work for many years to come for basic duties.
 
I don't know how I'd define the best CPU I've had, so I'll list the most notable ones:

1) MOS 6502 @ ~ 1 MHz - My first CPU in a Commodore VIC-20 in the 1980's.
2) Pentium 166 Classic - My first brand new CPU, later overclocked it to 200 MHz. This CPU was used for almost 10 years before being retired.
3) Pentium III 1 GHz dually - Best bang for the buck used machine, bought for $35 used and it made a blazing fast FreeBSD server for several years till the caps blew.
4) AMD Athlon XP 1600+ - Best bang for the buck new machine, less than $800 to build a complete killer gaming machine at the time with this CPU.
5) Core2Duo E6550 - Fastest CPU to date.
 
for me i think my p4 3.2ghz which im still using now is teh best i have used simply for the fact that it still works till this day and is rock solid and filled with dust in the heatsink
 
definetly my q6600 is the best processor i've ever had, easy to overclock too....
 
My Opteron 180 @ 2.8Ghz with the Ram at 1:1 was a beast for years, never let me down.
 
my pentium 75 which ran at 90mhz for a long time..
celery 300a which ran at 464mhz for years...
my topless opty 170 (0550vpmw) which is still running at 2.8ghz on default vcore..
my conroe e6600 which ran at 3.5ghz with a dash of extra vcore for a long time..

I think my core i7 920 is shaping up to be a 'best ever' contender also.. so far so good. :)

edit: I forgot about my Athlon XP 2600+ (on an MSI K7N2-L mobo, one of my all time faves) which I ran for a LONG while also, but I don't remember it being a super overclocker or anything.. but a good chip none the less. :D
 
My first computer was a Dell Dimension 4100, with a P3 866 and a GF3 Ti200 128MB.

I then decided I wanted a bit more speed and wanted to get a 1Ghz CPU for it, but found out it was more expensive to get a new one of those than to build a whole new Athlon XP computer myself, so that's what I did, with the help of a local shop, they helped me pick stuff out, helped me troubleshoot it all, and my mom of course was happy to help because I was getting into a new hobby, so money wasn't an issue. As it turns out I fried about 2-3 mobo's before the shop and I realized it was the graphics card, they just RMA'd the boards and didn't charge me, very nice of them, I do business there still whenever I can.

So that was my first self-built computer, an Athlon XP 2000+ on some MSI K7 mobo, that I paired with 512MB DDR and a GF4 TI 4600. Then I went the extra mile and watercooled it and learned about overclocking, about this time is when I joined the [H].

I caught on to the different steppings that people were getting and their successes with certain types, so I found a specific stepping Athlon XP 2500+ (Barton Core) and overclocked that to like 2.5 or 2.6 or something with the same watercooling setup I had.

Then I upgraded to a Pentium 4 2.4C, omg, I loved this thing. Super easy to overclock, especially with water, this is also when I bought my first Lian-Li case, my PC-65B, omg, also amazing... Eventually the RAM crapped out on me and I went with a 1GB kit from Geil, if anyone remembers their special 'Golden Dragon' memory that didn't require cooling cause it was a special process. So yeah I had that, and I got heavy into 3d modeling and hacked my drivers for the quadro OpenGL features and such, and got sucked into the FX5900Ultra hype and got one of those really early as an OEM from Alienware over the phone for a pretty penny. (I got an Alienware Area-51m laptop as a gift when I was in the hospital for open heart surgery around this time so I could buy things from them as I owned one of their systems) So I shoved that in, better than my 4600 sure, but wasn't all it was cracked up to be, I didn't water cool this card, my universal waterblock wouldn't fit it, silly dangerden.

So umm, eventually the Athlon 64 X2's came around, got one of those, the 4800+ even, top of the line. Skipped the Geforce 6 series and went straight to a 7800GTX 256MB, even got a second one for SLI. My pump died on me in the middle of the night and leaked all over and fried most everything...

Luckily it was around the release of the Core 2's lol. I got a GA-965P-DQ6 and an E6400 and some DDR2-800 at fry's locally (which just opened) and went with that for a while before deciding I wanted something smaller and quieter, so I bought a shuttle SD-32-G2, which I loved, until my 7800GTX died in that and I RMA'd it with BFG under lifetime warranty, they replaced it with a card that lacked the ability to lower fan speeds in 2D mode vs 3D mode... annoying as I was all about quietness now..

Sold that to a friend, and got an 8600GTS, and swapped to a single smaller hdd and moved the other to an external. Then I got a job over summer and decided I wanted to go back to ATX stuff for better cooling.

So I spent all the money I made on my computer basically lol. 8800GTS 320MB, 2407WFP, Lian-Li PC-V1100B Plus II, P5N32-E SLI Plus, Corsair HS520.

Then come christmas I got a Quad Q6600 G0, 2x 750GB HDD's, and phew, I was stoked. Unfortunately the 650i/680i hybrid board I had wasn't too happy with the Quad, so I upgraded to this P5K-E/Wifi-AP Deluxe and got 2GB more of DDR2-800 to match my existing set and here I am now, basically.

I probably enjoyed the P4 2.4C the most, hitting 3.5ghz on water and nearly silent, amazing, was just fun playing with that stuff, hyper-threading was amazing too. The A64 X2 didn't feel like as big of a step up as I was hoping but over time things got better as more apps became multi-core aware, and of course here I am with a quad.

Was about to throw down for an i7 setup for christmas for myself but have held back. I've decided I want a TV wall mount and a home theater in a box type thing and to consolidate hdd's a bit, maybe some different cooling. I'd love a 55nm GTX 260 though...

So that was a bit more of a hardware life story, but yeah, it seemed fitting somehow :p
 
My favorites over the years in order of owning them...


K6-3+ 500 The plus series were the last one sof the K6 line, they were smaller process and had a variable multiplier that could be set via K6Speed from inside of Windows 98.

AthlonC 1.33Ghz, man this thing was a beast...unlocked, I ran it on my IWill KK266-R at 1.6Ghz, fastest thing on the planet back then.. Intel sucked the big one in those days.

Athlon XP Mobile 2500 2.0Ghz Barton... best OC'er I have ever had, still running it today. It ran at 2.6Ghz on my ASUS A7N8X-Deluxe 2.0... I paid 80 bucks for it, at the time a P4 3.2 or XP 3200 were running $425 and were the top CPU's. My 80 buck CPU laughed at those two as it ran at XP 3600 speeds.

E8400 3.0Ghz... I have never been so amazed by the sheer performance of a CPU. It runs with very little heat output on a "free" stock cooler and hauls ass.
 
Q6600 period - This chip handles everything I throw at it. I may change my mind once my I7 build is up and runnig.






Chips in my parts bin collecting dust.
PII
PIII
PIV
Core Duo
Core 2
Xeon
 
AMD Athlon XP Mobile 2500+ and my E8400.

Both are amazing processors for the price. I didn't like my AMD 3200+ or the intel E6750 at all.
 
My favorite processor by far was my AthlonXP 2600 Barton. It was my first build, and I was amazed at the difference in performance in that machine compared to my old P2 350Mhz. Quite a jump!! Total History:

  • Intel 80486 33Mhz
  • Pentium II 350Mhz
  • AthlonXP 2600 Barton @ 2.4ghz
  • Athlon64 FX62
  • Core 2 Duo E6600 (currently in my media center)
  • Core 2 Duo T5650 (currently in my laptop)
Good machines all of them, but definitely not as memorable as my first jump into the Gigahertz realm!
 
I've had between 15 and 20 myself, but I'm not impressed by the people who had that many (and more)..... I'm more impressed they remembered them all. Congrats! ;)

After my initial Apple ][+, Apple //e followed by an Apple //c, my first PC was a 386SX16Mhz. It was a hardly upgradable IBM PS1. My first real clone was a Gateway 386DX33, and I probably (in retrospect) learned more about PC hardware, DOS and Windows during that time than any other. The smile on my face of going from a 2400 baud to a 14.4K modem will always be remembered. Things are faster now, but never as fun.
 
The best processor is the one I'm still currently using: dual PIII 1 ghz (although I'm considering stealing my son's dual core 2.13 ghz system since he has no place to put where he's staying at right now...)
 
Hmmm...probably the P4 2.4C Northwood, easy overclocking to 3.0 and it lasted a long time. Before that probably the P3-700 that went to 933. There was a pretty nice Thunderbird in there somewhere also, but I don't recall much noteworthy from the 386SX, 386, 486, and P1 days. That old AMD 486DX4-100 was pretty sweet though.
 
E4300, cost $130- overclocked to 3.0GHz stock cooling and volts. 1200mhz o/c on air, best proc I ever owned. Sold it and its still running at this speed I hear.
 
Only the notable ones for me:

AMD K6-2+ 475 and super socket 7 ASUS P5AB mobo, stuck around forever for HD testing tasks and had a couple years stint as a car MP3/DVD player before ipods really caught on. Finally ditched most of it a month ago but kept the processor. With 576mb of memory it ran XP reasonably well too, but screamed in 98SE. RIP

Celeron 300A @ 450 with a sandwich cooler front and back. Would not make the magic 500 but hey I had a 450 before the PII450 hit the streets.

--long dark period of AMD processors crappy enthusiast motherboards plagued with problems (still shudder at the 686b creative fiasco), and then the whole netburst switch to get away from AMD and crappy motherboards. I don't feel my several P4's were notable but they were reliable on intel chipset motherboards thankfully, it is from this period I learned to value stability over all else and to this day I feel that AMD is an unrealized opportunity due to all the straight up bad motherboards I ran into. Don't flame me, I am sure many had great experiences and loved them--

E6600 C2D 2.4, would do 3.2 easy but I felt it was very fast stock. I had a mobile 1.8 in a Dell D610 work notebook and I was just staggered that it was pulling CPU scores close to my P4 3.0C, the whole return to an enhanced PIII architecture really interested me.

Q9550 Quad 2.83 not going to bother overclocking. I am just amazed at how I can have a couple virtual machines, dedicate a processor core, a chunk of memory and an extra hard drive and not notice that the computer I am using is any different speed wise. Deliciously tremendous overkill for a lot of what I do.
 
Hmm... Well, I did not go through as many CPU's as everyone else, but I've been through a few. The first few PC's (prior to the Pentium) were owned by my grandfather and uncle:

Apple II (No idea what CPU this had)
Tandy 1000 (No idea either)
Intel 386
Intel 486
Intel Pentium MMX 233 MHz
Intel Pentium 3 600 MHz OC'd @ 744MHz
Intel Pentium 4 2.6 GHz
Intel Centrino Core Duo T8200 2.1 GHz (my first and current laptop)
Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz

I'd say the best experience I had was with the P4 2.6 that I still have. It's been able to push Medieval 2, BioShock, HL2, and the like quite well without being too poor of a performer. I am still waiting on my i7 as I ordered it a couple days before Xmas (along with everything else to go with a new rig), so I am excited in the coming days when I should get my packages.

The Pentium MMX was with a prebuilt HP computer that was to be my first PC. It was a crappy machine at the time, since it did not perform so well,so I ended up getting a P3 at the turn of the next year. So that was the worst experience with a CPU in my lineup.

I skipped the core 2 duo's for the most part, except for the CPU my current laptop uses, but that does not matter so much for me anymore once I get my rig together.
 
Oddly, I think the "best" CPU, considering the era it was operating in, that I've had was in my first "from scratch" system build. It was a Thunderbird-core Athlon 800. As soon as I got the system put together (with Windows 98, of course), I was astounded at how vastly superior it was to my old Compaq K6-2 533 'web box that I had been using before. As it damned well should have been, since I paid $1300 to put that system together, far more than I ever have since by a longshot. The 1000s weren't out yet (it was in 2000 sometime...) so the 800 was nothing to sneeze at, and paired with an AGP (!!!) GeForce2 MX, it was quite a revelation to me.

From a "bonus performance" perspective, though, all of my best overclockers had always been Celerons. I had a Coppermine, a Tualatin, and two P4-based Cellies (one Willy, one Northie) and all were cheaper than dirt and all of them except the 1.7 netted me at least a 40% increase in clock speed; the 633 ran its whole life after being scrapped out of an old Compaq at 950MHz, a healthy 50% increase. I've been tempted recently to find myself a dumpy little E1200 and the cheapest motherboard I can find that has vCore and FSB adjustments, and just go to town with it - see how much I can do with as little money as possible... :D
 
I would love to call it Celeron 300A, but I can't. That thing started to show his age after Quake 3 and some Delta Force games.

AMD Duron 800mhz. I got this cpu for free and it last me for 2 years I guess. Not bad.

P4 3.0C. Worst cpu so far. I guess I should have bought AMD instead. Bought it around FarCry release and meh, along with my new Radeon 9800 Pro the game was not enjoyable. And then Doom 3 which put rig the rig to shame.

The clear winner is the E6600. Paid $320 two years ago. Still kicks ass.
 
Q6600 for me. The first CPU I've owned that I didn't really mind being behind the curve when it came to new technology. 3.3Ghz without really pushing...no real need for anything else.
 
My best has been my Q9300. It's a quad and I currently have it at 3Ghz @ only 1.032v. I can't really complain. I use it as a HTPC and media server through the rest of the house. I also game on it.

What I have had (that I built - not my hand-me-down Win 95 machine) was:

P4 2.8E - sold shortly after getting it
P4 3.0C - Used it for about 4 years at 3.2Ghz
P4 3.4E - Used for about 6 months at 3.67Ghz. It ran HOT.
Core2 Duo E4500 - Still using it in my HTPC a year later (probably my second favorite). I also game with this setup.
Core2 Duo E6750 - Had it for about a year @ 3.1Ghz before getting the Q9300. My P6N couldn't OC it any further, so I upgraded the motherboard when I got the quad.
Q9300 - Had it for a few months and it's running strong at 3Ghz!
Phenom x3 8450 in my "computer room". It's been a decent little processor for under $100. I've had it for about 5 months now.
 
Back
Top