• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Battlefield 6

been getting an issue where my fps goes from my cap to about 120-130, and game feels pretty laggy. happens for about 10 seconds a few times during the round. However today when I started playing it was just stuck there and I had to reboot my PC 3 times for it to act normal. All my temps looked good. I'm wondering if its the microcode.
 
So I haven't Really played the game only played the Training grounds breakthrough mode up till level 15 and just gonna chill for a week until the update because I feel like I'm going to waste so much time when they are going to nerf all the unlock requirements. I wonder if it's just a handful of changes for the weapons unlocks or a total buff to XP and a total round the board nerf to all the unlocks to get everything faster.
 
Oh ya you mean "earn it" like those tens of thousands of rank 100+ players that farmed XP portal servers for weeks before being nurfed instead of playing the game. o_O

No that’s called an exploit. Lemme guess, you’re the type who played Doom back in the day with god mode enabled the whole time then bragged about beating it.
 
Are the gatling guns on the Black Hawk supposed to be as weak as they are? For a gun that shoots a kazillion bullets per second, it sure is difficult to take down infantry. The bloom is insane. I swear I fire like 1000 rounds and maybe 10 of them connect. Then you have the attack helicopter which mows down infantry effortlessly.
 
Are the gatling guns on the Black Hawk supposed to be as weak as they are? For a gun that shoots a kazillion bullets per second, it sure is difficult to take down infantry. The bloom is insane. I swear I fire like 1000 rounds and maybe 10 of them connect. Then you have the attack helicopter which mows down infantry effortlessly.
Agreed, I find those gatlings to be almost useless. I'm way better off bailing out and using the M60.
 
Agreed, I find those gatlings to be almost useless. I'm way better off bailing out and using the M60.

Or just stay in the Blackhawk and use the M60, lol.

912b4ad0-94d6-4e8f-bce2-e4db09843fa2_text.gif
 
Are you guys talking about the airbus? The guns on the Airbus absolutely shred other helicopters but for shooting infantry it's going to be pretty hard because of the spread unless he's standing still or flying still at which point you might eat an RPG to the face
 
I find them to be incredibly dangerous to ride in with most pilots.

The right way to play the Blackhawk is to fly to maximum height and let the spawning players drop from it to the caps or high rise buildings. The main downside is that its boring af if you're the pilot, lol.

I think the Blackhawk should have rockets that can fired by the pilot at least.
 
Not interested in playing Battle Royale at all. If it's anything like COD no way never lol but of it's different enough with vehicles/aircrafts I'll check it out to see how it plays doubt I'll like it though never liked pubg and never like any cod battle royal games.
Conquest is what I've played since the beginning of battlefield. 💯
Agreed. Conquest or gtfo.
 
Not interested in playing Battle Royale at all. If it's anything like COD no way never lol but of it's different enough with vehicles/aircrafts I'll check it out to see how it plays doubt I'll like it though never liked pubg and never like any cod battle royal games.
Conquest is what I've played since the beginning of battlefield. 💯

I'll give BR a try as I never played that mode before, lol. My favorite BF modes are Rush followed by Conquest.
 
Is there a vehicle training range? Heli controls in the beta were awful, want to see if I can practice before grabbing one in a match.
 
Looks like they put more effort into BR than the main game.




That will be $25/month, sir.
 
So with the BR map being open for Portal does that mean that it will be possible to split it into a bunch of new conquest maps?
 
Battlefield 6 was renamed to "Battlefield" in the EA App. Taking a page out of Call of Duty who renamed MW2 to "Call of Duty" a few years back in a unified launcher. Sounds like bad things to come.

"All that stuff we promised about Battlefield 6? Well we no longer offer that, we only sell Battlefield, which is different and has more cool things and cool micro transactions!"
 
In an open world BR map it doesn't matter if you can completely flatten structures it won't affect the gameplay much if at all. In regular team/squad based 32v32 maps it will ruin the flow of the match, hence why some buildings are indestructible. Not being able to flatten buildings in a regular map is a feature, not a bug.
 
the BR is pretty fun, I don't think I'll ever play warzone again. my friend and I got 2nd place 3 times today lol:banghead:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vega
like this
More I play the more underwhelmed I am. No "breakable" animations. Start reloading, remove the magazine, then jump over a fence? Well it starts the reload animation from the start. In BF4 and MW19 it would resume where you left off. So once you got over the fence it would resume with the magazine out and just insert the new magazine. Much more realistic and sensible. I mean why would the magazine magically teleport back in? Seems like a big regression.

And some of the damage is just atrocious. Takes a good 10-12 hits with the AK to kill someone. Even headshots may require 2-3 hits.

The new battle pass thing is just confusing, probably more so than the CoD games. I just care about the new guns, and I am not interested in being forced to play new modes or stupid challenges. I assume the guns will not be available to unlock for free once the season is over. Though from what I can tell in game they're locked behind a $25 pay wall right now.

I really dislike the "praise" this game is getting when it does some things worse than indie games and if full of questionable design and the same predatory business model of CoD/whatever. If they're charging $25 for a few guns they can shove them up their asses.
 
More I play the more underwhelmed I am. No "breakable" animations. Start reloading, remove the magazine, then jump over a fence? Well it starts the reload animation from the start. In BF4 and MW19 it would resume where you left off. So once you got over the fence it would resume with the magazine out and just insert the new magazine. Much more realistic and sensible. I mean why would the magazine magically teleport back in? Seems like a big regression.

And some of the damage is just atrocious. Takes a good 10-12 hits with the AK to kill someone. Even headshots may require 2-3 hits.

The new battle pass thing is just confusing, probably more so than the CoD games. I just care about the new guns, and I am not interested in being forced to play new modes or stupid challenges. I assume the guns will not be available to unlock for free once the season is over. Though from what I can tell in game they're locked behind a $25 pay wall right now.

I really dislike the "praise" this game is getting when it does some things worse than indie games and if full of questionable design and the same predatory business model of CoD/whatever. If they're charging $25 for a few guns they can shove them up their asses.
This is exactly why I waited.
 
I don't care much about new guns. I just want to shoot noobs in domination/KOTH. The skins, the battlepass, the grinding for achievements are second to me. I'm only focusing on the game play, mechanics, gun play, and performance. But I understand what everyone else is complaining about. Being 40 years old, I'm actually a COD kid at heart and enjoy some of the craziness of the small maps.
 
I don't care much about new guns. I just want to shoot noobs in domination/KOTH. The skins, the battlepass, the grinding for achievements are second to me. I'm only focusing on the game play, mechanics, gun play, and performance. But I understand what everyone else is complaining about. Being 40 years old, I'm actually a COD kid at heart and enjoy some of the craziness of the small maps.
I played Team Death Match last night and I got some good MoH:AA vibes. It surprised me because I'm a BF purist and I was irritated my friend queued us up for that in the first place.

I'm with you on the grinding. Just play the game. You'll eventually unlock stuff.
 
I do like the look and feel of BF6, but man EA / Dice screwed the pooch on map size and vehicles.

So far there's only 3 "large" maps and the brand new one released yesterday.

The other maps don't even belong in this game, they feel too much like CounterStrike or Call of Poopy ( kiddy console game )

Battlefield is supposed to be about vehicles #1 and HUGE maps #2.

I want maps that have 12 tanks per side and 4 helicopters per team, with 64 v 64 players on maps that are gigantic.

The 3 large maps that launched with BF6 still felt medium sized, like they need to be double the size they are.
 
I do like the look and feel of BF6, but man EA / Dice screwed the pooch on map size and vehicles.

So far there's only 3 "large" maps and the brand new one released yesterday.

The other maps don't even belong in this game, they feel too much like CounterStrike or Call of Poopy ( kiddy console game )

Battlefield is supposed to be about vehicles #1 and HUGE maps #2.

I want maps that have 12 tanks per side and 4 helicopters per team, with 64 v 64 players on maps that are gigantic.

The 3 large maps that launched with BF6 still felt medium sized, like they need to be double the size they are.
I think BF has always been rock, paper, scissors with air vehicles, land vehicles, and infantry (sea vehicles at one point). It's always been about the balance of all of them in the battlespace. I do agree that large maps have been a requirement and as the BF series has progressed over the years, maps have gotten smaller with each release. You're required to work with others and use transport vehicles to traverse large maps to capture objectives. There's a hint of that in 6 but not as much as I'd like to see. You still see people taking aircraft to dump so they can quickly get to a cap point. A tale as old as BF1942.
 
You guys remember the game Joint Ops??

Came out years ago shortly after BF 1942.

Talk about large maps lol. It had maps fucking like 10 times. The size of bf6 maps gigantic would be a massive understatement

It was cool you would have to get into helicopters with your team to get to the other side of the map. No spawn points. You actually hopped into a helicopter with six or eight guys and flew across the map to get to your objective while gunning people while you're in a helicopter. Then everybody gets out of the copter and attacks the base.

There were tons of jeeps tons of tanks. It literally was a war.

Too bad that game never went any further. That's the way Battlefield should be made

Or the classic desert combat mod for bf1942. They had huge maps with lots of vehicles. That's what BF6 should be.
 
Not sure what type of game they're trying to turn Battlefield into nowadays?

Call of duty sucks. That's just for kids that have consoles. No real serious gamers or adults do that. PC gaming is where shooters originated and stay.

Battle Royale is for grade school kids that should never have even been muttered in the boardroom when they were designing bf6. Whoever thought of that should have been fired on the spot.

The Battlefield formula is very simple. It's gigantic outdoor maps with tons of vehicles and objectives to go after with huge player counts of like 128 players.
 
You guys remember the game Joint Ops??

Came out years ago shortly after BF 1942.

Talk about large maps lol. It had maps fucking like 10 times. The size of bf6 maps gigantic would be a massive understatement

It was cool you would have to get into helicopters with your team to get to the other side of the map. No spawn points. You actually hopped into a helicopter with six or eight guys and flew across the map to get to your objective while gunning people while you're in a helicopter. Then everybody gets out of the copter and attacks the base.

There were tons of jeeps tons of tanks. It literally was a war.

Too bad that game never went any further. That's the way Battlefield should be made

Or the classic desert combat mod for bf1942. They had huge maps with lots of vehicles. That's what BF6 should be.
So you want battlefield to turn into a game that failed for a reason? Huge maps sounds great until you realize running around for 5 or 10 minutes to even start getting into a fight isn't fun for the majority of people.
 
Back
Top