Battlefield 4 **Official Discussion Thread**

Played yesterday for a good amount of time.

Setup: recon, Ace 52 + suppressor + angle grip, motion sensors, team deathmatch game mode.

Oh boy did I have some fun. Constantly run-n-gunning. Because of all the punch of the Ace52 and the angle grip you can tap-tap people from medium range. Motion sensors all over the place means I see everyone on the minimap and almost always know if I'm going to encounter someone around a corner. That kept me at or near the top of the scoreboard for my team most of the time.

Had to turn off SSAA (already had FXAA and MSAA off) because the China Rising maps are just too much of a resource hog. Especially those caves on that one map.

I need some objective minded friends...

I just started. Shiz.. Your avatar made me happy.

m4tsby

Nice Avatar. But I can't in good conscience be friends with someone with alternating caps... This isn't the 90's anymore.

lol shiz..if only you were online earlier in the evening! dude is top flight infantry.

Fallguy, Thnx for bringing that to my attention. Didn't realize it, but it looks like I'm stuck in the AOHell days :cool:

This way of typing was once considered intimidating and a show of grand technical knowledge.

I added a couple of you, glad you guys like the booty :D

m4tsby, I'm down for some objective based gameplay, rush is a good game mode to run together as assault.

§·H·ï·Z·N·ï·L·T·ï;1040513507 said:
Just cleaned up my friends list... I need more [H] people added to it.

F/r sent. I need to add more [H] folks anyways :p.

F/r sent. I need to add more [H] folks anyways :p.
Just accepted floppy, can't wait to tear it up with ya on the battlefield, will be nice to run with a medic, lately it seems like I've been dishing out revives, but never get any back in return.

Anyone gonna be online this evening?

§·H·ï·Z·N·ï·L·T·ï;1040514272 said:
lately it seems like I've been dishing out revives, but never get any back in return.

Lol, that always happens to me every round when I play solo. Medics all around me but no rez.

I might get on later, not sure yet.

§·H·ï·Z·N·ï·L·T·ï;1040514272 said:
Just accepted floppy, can't wait to tear it up with ya on the battlefield, will be nice to run with a medic, lately it seems like I've been dishing out revives, but never get any back in return.

Anyone gonna be online this evening?

I revive you when I don't die first...but that rarely happens. :D

LOL, ya I'm usually in a shitstorm of gunfire :p Would be amazing in TDM if you could spawn on squadmates, although we do run most of the same routes.

We need to get Rattle77, MDK88, floppyflakes and myself all on one squad. I bet we could roll the other team and take 1st-4th place reppin [H]

Lol, and Battlelog is down again.

I bought this game at the end of November when it was on sale. I played around with the training, just to make sure I don't completely suck. Well, I completely suck, but it was fun. I played for about and hour and now I can't play.

So this is what everyone is complaining about.

"Problem contacting EA Login, please try again in a while"

DDoS - That's nice. Jerks. They have nothing better to do?

Last edited:
Wished I would have seen it was not just me; I went on a mad Googling fit looking for fixes and enabled ports, changed my AV settings, disabled Pop-Up blockers... Good to know a giant dick and some quick fix AV ads will start flying across my screen once EA gets their crap together. I read it's DDoS attacks, is that speculation? How can it effect just me but other players are still in the server if it's DDoS?

Why the hell should we need to log in to an ea server to play on a server in chicago or dallas. For stats, sure. Always online as a requirement is bullshit.

The quickest easiest solution to problems like this are the ones that few people have the balls to actually do.

It's not beyond our ability to find these people physically -- if a group of people wants to do it "for the lulz" that's great, but when they start to cause thousands, tens of thousands of dollars in lost income, profit, or entertainment value for people who have paid for a service... I would have ZERO problem with catching them, taking a baseball bat for their knees, shoulders, and some light head work. Broadcast it on pay per view.... I'd actually pay to see it. When they spend the rest of their life limping around in constant pain, would they still think it was so funny and worth it?

They do it because they know if they ever did get caught, nobody will REALLY do anything about it. If you knew that you might never walk again after being caught doing insanely stupid shit like DDoS'ing (or any other retarded criminal act) then odds are you would think twice about being a dick. The same principle applies to other more serious crimes... the fact I can go out, get drunk and hell, kill a few people on the way home, and then only spend a few years in prison being fed, clothed, and cared for, shows you just how messed up our justice system really is.

The world is already filled to the brim with retards - personally I'm quite sick of not being able to deal with them on a level they understand due to things like political correctness or or BS crap.

There used to be a time in this world, when someone was being loud, causing problems, and making life hard for everyone around them, they got their ass beat to hell, and the problem solved itself. Pain is the only universal language. Now that same dickhead has all sorts of BS rights and activist groups protecting their disruptive actions.

I like the way you think. I don't know if I would hit a dude in the head with a bat over me not being able to play a game but I do think if there was a group that tracked them down at least broke a couple fingers, things would relax. I have no qualms or reservations about breaking some fingers. Difficult to track these folks down though right? Oh, and I won't break the fingers of some fat greasy girl hacker...or anyone under 14.

The quickest easiest solution to problems like this are the ones that few people have the balls to actually do.

It's not beyond our ability to find these people physically ... I would have ZERO problem with catching them, taking a baseball bat for their knees, shoulders, and some light head work.

Awesome, so when are you planning on doing this?

Anyone is welcome to add me as well. I'm on almost every night. Username is Fire_Rescu

Last edited:
haha, It's all good. You don't need to be awesome at shooting to do good in BF4. Just being a helpful player that tosses out ammo boxes and runs with you is all you gotta do. I'll try reviving you as much as possible keeping you up if you provide the ammo :D

§·H·ï·Z·N·ï·L·T·ï;1040516375 said:
haha, It's all good. You don't need to be awesome at shooting to do good in BF4. Just being a helpful player that tosses out ammo boxes and runs with you is all you gotta do. I'll try reviving you as much as possible keeping you up if you provide the ammo :D

Man, I wanted to run support the whole time to help you out but im so new my guns all suck so I kept using the engi. class to use the ACR. Sorry about that, engi is pretty weak on TDM; great on the revis though and it was fun until the DDoS nonsense. Ill have my vodka mule in hand once my daughters are aleep and ill look for you tonight.

§·H·ï·Z·N·ï·L·T·ï;1040516375 said:

Good, I can be near top of the room often because I try to actually WIN THE MATCH but my K/D ratio blows because of it.

I honestly have a blast playing all classes, Assault with the AEK, support with the M249, Engineer with the P90, Recon is probably the least fun for me.

I added these folks too.

§·H·ï·Z·N·ï·L·T·ï;1040514423 said:
LOL, ya I'm usually in a shitstorm of gunfire :p Would be amazing in TDM if you could spawn on squadmates, although we do run most of the same routes.

We need to get Rattle77, MDK88, floppyflakes and myself all on one squad. I bet we could roll the other team and take 1st-4th place reppin [H]

Anyone can add me too

Gimpy_General

Last edited:
Man, I wanted to run support the whole time to help you out but im so new my guns all suck so I kept using the engi. class to use the ACR. Sorry about that, engi is pretty weak on TDM; great on the revis though and it was fun until the DDoS nonsense. Ill have my vodka mule in hand once my daughters are aleep and ill look for you tonight.
For support if you want better accuracy I'd stick with the 1st gun in CARBINE, the AK5C, it's good for run n' gun especially if you unlock muzzle break and angled grip for it and put a good sight on it like kobra or a red dot, then tap the fire button when shooting it, I really like that gun, even though it's the 1st gun it's still one of the best IMO. I can't stand most if the LMG's they just don't take the down the enemy fast enough, it's not worth it to have a larger mag.

I'll be on tonight, will have a few drinks also and put a movie on for the GF lol :D

Last edited:
§·H·ï·Z·N·ï·L·T·ï;1040517071 said:
For support if you want better accuracy I'd stick with the 1st gun, the AK5C, it's good for run n' gun especially if you unlock muzzle break and angled grip for it and put a good sight on it like kobra or a red dot, then tap the fire button when shooting it, I really like that gun, even though it's the 1st gun it's still one of the best IMO. I can't stand most if the LMG's they just take the down the enemy fast enough, it's not worth it to have a larger mag.

I'll be on tonight, will have a few drinks also and put a movie on for the GF lol :D

Dang I need to go back and try it, I actually really liked it but thought "It's the first gun, it can't be that good".

...that second comment made me chuckle, I'm torrenting "The Holiday" as we speak so I can put that on the TV, giver her a cocktail and go into my man cave tonight.

GSw3uDy.jpg

edit: my account age ticked over to 10 years, congrats me

It's not beyond our ability to find these people physically -- if a group of people wants to do it "for the lulz" that's great, but when they start to cause thousands, tens of thousands of dollars in lost income, profit, or entertainment value for people who have paid for a service... I would have ZERO problem with catching them, taking a baseball bat for their knees, shoulders, and some light head work. Broadcast it on pay per view.... I'd actually pay to see it. When they spend the rest of their life limping around in constant pain, would they still think it was so funny and worth it?

They do it because they know if they ever did get caught, nobody will REALLY do anything about it. If you knew that you might never walk again after being caught doing insanely stupid shit like DDoS'ing (or any other retarded criminal act) then odds are you would think twice about being a dick. The same principle applies to other more serious crimes... the fact I can go out, get drunk and hell, kill a few people on the way home, and then only spend a few years in prison being fed, clothed, and cared for, shows you just how messed up our justice system really is.

The world is already filled to the brim with retards - personally I'm quite sick of not being able to deal with them on a level they understand due to things like political correctness or or BS crap.

There used to be a time in this world, when someone was being loud, causing problems, and making life hard for everyone around them, they got their ass beat to hell, and the problem solved itself. Pain is the only universal language. Now that same dickhead has all sorts of BS rights and activist groups protecting their disruptive actions.

Wow, one of the best posts ive seen in a forum in a long time. I feel the same way collegeboy69us. Maybe instead of some light head work, just go for a homerun instead.

Back