Battlefield 3 - Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are bad screens. but i dont have a final product to take better screens of. even though they look like crap, you can obviously tell wich picture is the PC screenshot. it was a very quick test.

It's no test when you're upscaling them from their native res.... then trying to ask about which is which after butchering the quality with jpg compression :). A bit silly a concept.

i REALLY REALLY want to place my pre-order but im having trouble... DO I GET 48hr early access if i purchase the NON-DIGITAL-DOWNLOAD-ONLY version?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

i REALLY REALLY want to place my pre-order but im having trouble... DO I GET 48hr early access if i purchase the NON-DIGITAL-DOWNLOAD-ONLY version?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Don't think so. Most pc publishers are pushing DD more and more.

Why wouldn't he? It simply states if you pre-order. Doesn't say you have to have the digital version of it to get the 48-hour window.

Why wouldn't he? It simply states if you pre-order. Doesn't say you have to have the digital version of it to get the 48-hour window.

It's says preorder from origin and get 48 hour early beta access. Why not say preorder bf3 and get early beta access if that was the case?

Available as Direct Download
$59.99

Best of Gamescom 2011 winner!

Origin Pre-Order Exclusives:
Early Beta Access*, Physical Warfare Pack*,
Battlefield Play4Free Items.
Plus Back to Karkand Expansion Pack
(included with the Limited Edition).**

10/25/11 is the anticipated ship date that the Full Game will be available to be downloaded or shipped. Online orders are not billed until Product ships or pre-load is initiated.
*Early Beta Access and Physical Warfare Pack are available with PC Digital Download only. '

IT CLEARLY SAYS PC DIGITA DOWNLOAD ONLY but i am still wondering if they are wrong.. lo ><

One thing.. When pre-ordering BF3.. does Back to Karkand show up as one of the items in the cart? Or how does that work? lol

Here is everything that was listed in the cart when I pre-ordered.

1ow0vn.jpg

http://www.battlefield.com/uk/battl...mited-edition-physical-warfare-pack-available

Back to Karkand is included with the Limited Edition.
http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/bat...and-back-to-karkand-questions-answered.aspx##

One thing.. When pre-ordering BF3.. does Back to Karkand show up as one of the items in the cart? Or how does that work? lol

Some other people said they had problems with the game being on another account. You'll need to contact EA support.

Yes, I've been in contact with EA support at least 4-5 times already and no one was able to help me. I've received new keys that I've activated the game with but once you get inside the game and it prompts you to log into your EA account it says the key is already registered under another account. Very frustrating.

For anyone else who has issues with Dead Space 2 activation while in game. I have figured out the problem and have asked the Origin Live chat representative to do the following to fix my game.

Here is what you need to tell the EA Origin Live Chat Representative to do:

1. Disable your current license key on your account and remove your game (no need to uninstall your game).
2. Issue you a new license key but tell them to not add it to your account automatically.
3. Redeem the newly provided license key yourself through the Origin client.
4. Keep the representative in the chat and launch the game after you redeem (do not close down the client)
5. Let the rep know the results.
6. Enjoy! It should work now.

Last edited:
For anyone else who has issues with Dead Space 2 activation while in game. I have figured out the problem and have asked the Origin Live chat representative to do the following to fix my game.
eek.gif

1. Disable your current license key on your account and remove your game (no need to uninstall your game).
2. Issue you a new license key but tell them to not add it to your account automatically.
4. Keep the representative in the chat and launch the game after you redeem (do not close down the client)

yes it's work, thanks man..

Got my Dead Space 2 key to add to my account with the first CSR I contacted... plugged it into Origin and it activated right off the bat :). I need to make sure I don't have the in-game issue, but... $48 for DS2, ME2, *AND* BF3... quite a nice deal!

Thanks will try :)

Got my Dead Space 2 key to add to my account with the first CSR I contacted... plugged it into Origin and it activated right off the bat :). I need to make sure I don't have the in-game issue, but... $48 for DS2, ME2, *AND* BF3... quite a nice deal!
How did you get ME2 as well?

Damn nice deal

It probably won't be large enough to worry about. The alpha only took me a 40 minute dl on my shitty connection.

The alpha had what, one map? lower resolution textures? and far less people downloading it? Yeah, not exactly an apples to apples comparison.

How'd you do this?

Last time i bought a game from them (origin), i download Alice in about 15-18 minutes. I think i was running at 5-6megs/sec ( i got a 60mbits connection). Steam used to be uber slow (under a 1meg/s but since a couple of weeks it run at 3-4megs/sec

How'd you do this?

Prior promo. Probably used 25% off coupon. EA sent everyone who pre-ordered BF3 early a choice between MOH, DS2, or ME2.

I purchased mine from the alpha link. Chose ME2. EA e-mailed me and offered me the same 3 games again, chose DS2. I should've chose MOH and I would've gotten DS2 free now.

Going by the BC2 beta's dates, BF3's open beta should start later this week (with closed beta 2 days earlier). Wednesday, anyone?

One can only hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back