Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I don't know...I'm still expecting a really good game but between this thread and the "too stupid to mod" thread I find that I'm starting to get those first hints of some sinking feelings here a little bit.
I don't know...I'm still expecting a really good game but between this thread and the "too stupid to mod" thread I find that I'm starting to get those first hints of some sinking feelings here a little bit.
I love the people who bitch about no modding....yet mods were never slightly significant in the BF series..Bitching for the sake of bitching = win!
Actually...correct me if I'm wrong, but the mod community killed BFV. There are some 1942 mods and BF2 mods still kicking.
I was into BF2 a lot like 3 years ago, and I never saw any mods. Maybe I just never noticed them, I don't know. I never heard much about them either, maybe they were just never very popular or just popular in a specific area/country.
I love the people who bitch about no modding....yet mods were never slightly significant in the BF series..Bitching for the sake of bitching = win!
On September 1, 2004, Digital Illusions CE (DICE) bought Trauma Studios, the developers of the Desert Combat Battlefield 1942 Modification to help work on Battlefield 2.
Shortly before the release of Battlefield 2, DICE announced that the company has "decided to discontinue the New York office, Trauma Studios." DICE will no longer pay $200,000 in outstanding funds from the original deal.
FilePlanet's Best New Mod of 2004 for Desert Combat Final
FilePlanet's Best Mod of 2003
GameSpy's 2003 PC Modification of the Year
FilePlanet's Best New Mod for 2002