Battlefield 3 General Discussion Thread

They nurfed the SCAR-H last patch. It takes an extra bullet to kill someone now and pretty much puts it on the same level as the rest of the weapons damage wise yet it has higher recoil, slower bullet speed, lower rate of fire and low magazine/bullet count. All of that for a measly few extra points of damage.

I just got the game a week ago, so I never got to experience it "pre-nerf". Nevertheless I like the SCAR, so I will continue to use it.

There is no denying that the UMP-45. a measly .45 SMG, is superior than 5.56 rifles in this game. :p Perhaps I will use that when I unlock it.

The light is annoying, but I've noticed that I get blinded by it a lot from teammates who are running with it on their hip. At that point, it shines sideways. Tough to control that.

They really need a comm rose option for "Turn off the damn flashlight, moron".

Glad to see them increasing the time it takes to repair a tank; having me and a squadmate put RPG after RPG into the side of a tank with absolutely no result is ridiculous. And it also allows them to decrease the # of RPGs you need which helps balance it against infantry as well. All in all I like all of the changes Vega listed.

And as for recon being useless, they really need to add another way for them to get points. The mobile spawn point is very good, but still nothing like the points you can get with healthpacks/revive, resupply or repair/mines. Playing on recon I can get quite a few kills with the sks+silencer+foregrip, but I don't feel like I'm really helping my squad/team nearly as much.

Glad to see them increasing the time it takes to repair a tank; having me and a squadmate put RPG after RPG into the side of a tank with absolutely no result is ridiculous. And it also allows them to decrease the # of RPGs you need which helps balance it against infantry as well. All in all I like all of the changes Vega listed.

And as for recon being useless, they really need to add another way for them to get points. The mobile spawn point is very good, but still nothing like the points you can get with healthpacks/revive, resupply or repair/mines. Playing on recon I can get quite a few kills with the sks+silencer+foregrip, but I don't feel like I'm really helping my squad/team nearly as much.

Try the MAV. Sit back in a safe spot launch the mav and start spotting. if you team is on top of things and watch the mini map you can get a lot of points . Motion sensor assists, squad spawns etc

I like to see Shyz stats and from other members too, I notice it take you 105 hours to reach level 46, I reach level 45 in 35 hours

Every one of his posts is a shameless plug to advertise his stats. There's a stats thread for all his look at me I'm an attention whore posts.

You reach level 45 in 35 hours? Congrats on being a point whore? Did you play Metro on conquest for 35 hours straight? I play on 64 player conquest rotation servers that do every map, without Metro, in random squads. Sorry if my stats are indicative of the average person playing the game. I find it hard to believe you played the game in a similar manner to achieve that milestone in 35 hours as you claim. Your statement indicates you were point whoring or playing in a gimmicky way. Good job you and Shiz can go have a circle jerk party/give each other reach arounds in twitter about your stats along with your son's.

I'm usually spawn as a recon at the begininig of Rush game and put Spawn point and Enemy detector close to the MCOMs. Usually inside of some building since then you spawn inside the building without the need to go down with parachute.

After that I spawn with another class and play with it :)

Try the MAV. Sit back in a safe spot launch the mav and start spotting. if you team is on top of things and watch the mini map you can get a lot of points . Motion sensor assists, squad spawns etc

I usually play in hardcore though, so the MAV isn't nearly as useful outside of fleeting spots on the minimap.

I'm usually spawn as a recon at the begininig of Rush game and put Spawn point and Enemy detector close to the MCOMs. Usually inside of some building since then you spawn inside the building without the need to go down with parachute.

After that I spawn with another class and play with it :)

One thing I don't get about the spawn point, perhaps it is only hardcore - what causes it to be destroyed? Is it only if you spawn on it yourself as recon? Most of the time it destroys itself if I spawn on it, but sometimes it doesn't, and I have no idea wtf determines that.

Every one of his posts is a shameless plug to advertise his stats. There's a stats thread for all his look at me I'm an attention whore posts.

You reach level 45 in 35 hours? Congrats on being a point whore? Did you play Metro on conquest for 35 hours straight? I play on 64 player conquest rotation servers that do every map, without Metro, in random squads. Sorry if my stats are indicative of the average person playing the game. I find it hard to believe you played the game in a similar manner to achieve that milestone in 35 hours as you claim. Your statement indicates you were point whoring or playing in a gimmicky way. Good job you and Shiz can go have a circle jerk party/give each other reach arounds in twitter about your stats along with your son's.

I've played quite a few rounds with Shiz, and honestly, his boasting is valid, the guy is pretty damn good. On top of that, he comes across as a pretty cool guy. Never yells in chat, rages, etc.

I've played quite a few rounds with Shiz, and honestly, his boasting is valid, the guy is pretty damn good. On top of that, he comes across as a pretty cool guy. Never yells in chat, rages, etc.

Yes very good guy to play with. His last post was not boasting at all, the problem is that we all believe the next gun will be way better and improve our play; well it's not always the case. And what Shiz and I do is to show it ….. Frankly I Like to play with the first gun, my Colonel 11 stag , I don’t like to play with it anymore, with my second one I reach level 45, no interest anymore too, SO know I play with my third one, I really like to level up and have new toy. Dice make a bad move with their level 45 Colonel with only around 1.5 M to achieve it, can be done in 2 weeks I will have prefer reach it after 3 or even 6 month, Colonel 1 ,2,3,4,5,…100 stars are very boring … And yes I have a lot of time to play, I'm 51 and semi-retired , I work hard all my life, my knees are pain so I relax now...

.... Did you play Metro on conquest for 35 hours straight? ..

I play mainly only on HC on Metro and Bazard sometime I go to Caspian...... is there a problem doing so ?

2GB patch for PC on Dec 6th. Client and server.

Fixed a problem with spawn timer now showing blue border on startup and lost spawn point
Fixed a problem where player who joined queuing on End of round got spawn screen stuck on screen, but unable to do anything with it untill next round loaded
Fixed a problem where camera would change to 3rd person on killcam when killcam was turned off in server settings
Fixed stat references on several dogtags
Fixed for surveillance ribbon not counting TUGS
Fixed a missing combat area lines on the minimap for Grand Bazaar conquest small
Moved a tank spawn in US base on Caspian Border so it would not be destroyed by a falling tree
Fixed a problem where placing C4 with the russians soldier was playing US faction VO
Fixed a problem where TV guided missiles could be shot into its own helicopter and destroy it
Fixed a problem when attempting to fire lock on weapons without a target
Tweaked the chat, it should now be a bit easier to read
Fixed several vehicles that did not properly shoot rockets and guns towards their predictive sights
Fixed the G17 Supressed Laser not working properly
Added alternate HUD colors to help colorblinds
Added a network interpolation setting. This allows users with good bandwidth reduce latency, but might increase some stuttering. The user can find what works best for his connection by tweaking the slider.
Increased the Spawn protection radius on TDM
Fixed a problem with smoke on land vehicles, Missiles should now miss more often
Fixed a problem where users could end up with IRNV scope in any vehicle
Fixed a problem where player dies if vaulting over a ledge and into water while sprinting
Fixed several crashes and increased general stability
Fixed a problem where the user was unable to revive two players that have the bodies one over the other
Fixed so you can assign an axis and use as a digital input. This makes it possible for the player (on pc) to assign one of the sticks on a gameped to be used for throttle/brake.
Fixed a problem with the Kill camera acting up when suiciding from parachute
Fixed air radar was showing to much. now lasertagged, heatsignature above threshold, enemy missiles and capture points are only visible on air radar
Fixed a problem where the game would enter a technical hang if the user pressed pause menu and tilde at the same time
Fixed a problem where you could get green flashes on screen
You can now reassign cycle weapons
Fixed so the weapon zooms automatically after bipod deploy is gone when using zoom toggle
Fixed a problem where the parachute would stay stuck in air if the owner was killed

Balance Tweaks:
Fixed several weapons so they are properly suppressed and hide the player on the minimap when fired.
Tweaked Tactical Light so it is not as blinding over longer ranges.
Tweaked the IRNV scope so it is limited to usage only at close range.
Reduced heat masking effectiveness of Spec Ops Camo.
Fixed a bug where Ammo spec would give additional 40mm grenades instead of Frag spec.
Increased the number of additional 40mm grenades from Frag spec.
Fixed so AT mines only live for 20 seconds after a player dies to prevent infinite mines. (We want to make a different fix in the future, it’s in JIRA).
Increased the Time to Live on sniper caliber rounds to allow extreme distance shots.
Fixed several weapon descriptions, calibers, and fire rates. The weapons themselves have not changed.
Fixed so the M9 and MP443 pistol can be equipped by the opposing faction when it is unlocked at 100 kills.
Fixed Laser Guided Missiles missing their targets if the target is moving too fast.
Reduced the effectiveness of Stealth on Air Vehicles.
Reduced the effectiveness of Beam Scanning for Jets.
Reduced the damage done to Armored Vehicles and Infantry from AA guns.
Increased the damage RPGs and Tank shells do to AA vehicles.
Slightly decreased the accuracy for all weapons on fully automatic, burst fire is now preferable at mid to long range.
Increased the effective accuracy of long bursts for LMGs when using a bipod.
Slightly increased the range of the 44magnum bullets.
Increased the close range damage of 4.6x30mm and 5.7x28mm bullets.
Increased the reload time of the Mortar from 3.5sec to 4.8sec and increased the time it takes before a shell hits the ground.
Reduced the aimed accuracy bonus given by a Suppressor for the MP7, P90, PP2000, PP-19, and UMP45.
Increased the range and FOV for designating targets with the SOFLAM and vehicle Laser Designators.
Decreased the effectiveness of 12g FRAG ammo when equipped on semi-automatic and automatic shotguns.
Slightly Increased the power of Fighter Jet Cannons against all vehicle targets, especially Helicopters.
Decreased the power of Miniguns against Jets and Helicopters.
Increased the power of Stingers against Jets.
Flares reload times for Jets and Helicopter Gunners have been increased.
Tweaked the AN94 so its burst fire better conveys the real world advantage offered by this weapon.
Added Single Shot to the AN94 as an available fire mode.
Slightly increased the recoil on the M416 and removed the Burst Fire mode (this weapon incorrectly had burst fire, which was not authentic).
Tweaked the spawns for TDM on Kharg Island, Grand Bazaar, Caspian Border, Seine Crossing, Operation Firestorm, Damavand Peak and Noshahar Canals
Moved a tank spawn in US base on Caspian Border so it would not be destroyed by a falling tree
Tweaked the Gas station Capture area on Conquest on Caspian Border
Tweaked the max vehicle height on Noshahar Canals

I play mainly only on HC on Metro and Bazard sometime I go to Caspian...... is there a problem doing so ?

The short version of the answer is YES.
The long version is now I can fully understand your statement on reaching a specific rank in short time, you only play on pointwh0ring maps.

Jesus Hucklberry Christ some of you guys have a LOT of play time. I thought I was getting up there in play time with 40 hours.
i know. I've played 20h. Makes me feel OK with the fact that I'm only an average player.

The good:

Increased the reload time of the Mortar from 3.5sec to 4.8sec and increased the time it takes before a shell hits the ground.

The bad:
Fixed so AT mines only live for 20 seconds after a player dies to prevent infinite mines. (We want to make a different fix in the future, it’s in JIRA).
Decreased the effectiveness of 12g FRAG ammo when equipped on semi-automatic and automatic shotguns.

Well, the 12g FRAG were a bit OP, but were a hell of a lot of fun. :( And hopefully this change to mines is short lived; there needs to just be a max count, like in BC2, rather than a 20 second timer which renders mines very ineffective if you constantly have to replace them.

§·H·ï·Z·N·ï·L·T·ï;1038095621 said:
gunsj.jpg

I've been averaging about 125 Kills/Hour and 660 Score/Min and I'd say I've got just a little experience using M416, AEK-971 and F2000 :D

I use the Kobra RDS, Forgrip and Heavy Barrol on all (3) of them.

This is what I think...

* F2000 is best for close combat and doesn't have as much recoil as the AEK-971.
* AEK-971 feels most powerfull, learning the right way to burst mode is key for long range kills.
* M416 is a mix between the the AEK-971 and F2000.

Honestly they are all pretty close to each other. All (3) are well balanced IMO.

LookAtMeImAPointWh0re.jpg

I just looked at his battlelog, check out his latest battle reports maps and you will be able to read between the lines too.

Conquest Large Operation Metro
Rush Seine Crossing
Rush Damavand Peak
Rush Damavand Peak
Rush Operation Metro
Rush Operation Metro
Rush Grand Bazaar
Rush Grand Bazaar
Rush Operation Metro
Rush Operation Metro
Rush Operation Metro
Rush Operation Metro
Rush Operation Metro
Rush Operation Metro

:rolleyes:

Not that people can't play however they enjoy it, but I feel a lot better now about my 513 SPM across all modes/maps.

"Fixed several weapons so they are properly suppressed and hide the player on the minimap when fired." finaly something that make sense

The long version is now I can fully understand your statement on reaching a specific rank in short time, you only play on pointwh0ring maps.

Ya I like it in the stair with 64 peoples , big party, I enjoy, I cramp of laughing sometime. So if you have a problem with that, it’s your problem, me I have a huge fun playing , when I can reach the game and an admin don’t crash it .

Last edited:
Ya I like it in the stair with 64 peoples , big party, I enjoy, I cramp of laughing sometime. So if you have a problem with that, it’s your problem, me I have a huge fun playing , when I can reach the game and an admin don’t crash it .

Also, I can see now why you have such an issue with cheaters. The only ones I've really run into are on the 24/7 Metro 64 servers, seems like a better target for them.

Tweaked the AN94 so its burst fire better conveys the real world advantage offered by this weapon.
Added Single Shot to the AN94 as an available fire mode
It's a start. I'd be interested to see their interpretation of the "real world advantage" since the gun, at the moment, is the worst of all the ARs. By far.

Not that people can't play however they enjoy it, but I feel a lot better now about my 513 SPM across all modes/maps.

SPM, Skill Level and to a lesser extent KDR signify fuck all. My SPM took a 60+ point boost after two hours of TDM. Skill level literally means nothing, and KDR is easily manipulated by people camping/in vehicles/using FOTM gear, or conversely can make a good player look worse than they are because they came late to the game. Don't feel bad about any of it. The only things that really are indicative of a good player is a high W/L ratio, high team support scores like resupply and revives, and that sort of thing.

Oh I totally agree with you.

Except when people come in here like HAR HAR HAR Look at my stats! Herpin' & Derpin' I'm a battlefield expert stroke my pen0rz MOAR plz ..and then you check their stats and see where it comes from.

still wondering if theyll every work on the code for RoF bonus - it seems like when in doubt, the gun with the higher RoF will win every fight, even if the player using it is shot first

Also, I can see now why you have such an issue with cheaters. The only ones I've really run into are on the 24/7 Metro 64 servers, seems like a better target for them.

I know, can we use a keyboard and mouse with a X box or PS3 ? , I know nothing about console , that may fix my problem as I like metro

. The only things that really are indicative of a good player is a high W/L ratio,

Let me guess, are you the kind of person to switch team because you are losing, I see to many of them in each game I play. You don’t choose the other players in a team. W/L ratio means nothing at all, it show only you like to be in the wining camp. The other day in metro I was in the wining team who was spam killing Russian in their base, guess what, I switch team and it was a pleasure to kill all those base raping rats with my SVD, I hate those rats who use rockets, tubes and whatever to spam kill peoples in their base, it motivate me and I always finish MVP when I'm trap in my base.

4546306019_cf82e5c40e.jpg

Last edited:
I know, can we use a keyboard and mouse with a X box or PS3 ? , I know nothing about console , that may fix my problem as I like metro

Let me guess, are you the kind of person to switch team because you are losing, I see to many of them in each game I play. You don’t choose the other players in a team. W/L ratio means nothing at all, it show only you like to be in the wining camp. The other day in metro I was in the wining team who was spam killing Russian in their base, guess what, I switch team and it was a pleasure to kill all those base raping rats with my SVD, I hate those rats who use rockets, tubes and whatever to spam kill peoples in their base, it motivate me and I always finish MVP when I'm trap in my base.

4546306019_cf82e5c40e.jpg

yeah - when you know youre on the losing team, the only thing you can really do is kill as many of the guys on the other team as possible, its almost no use trying to captue points.

had a session on tehran highway last night where i finally gave up and just went nuts, shooting and knifing like a ninja.

its the worst when youre losing to guys that arent that great, its just that your teammates are THAT BAD

SPM, Skill Level and to a lesser extent KDR signify fuck all. My SPM took a 60+ point boost after two hours of TDM. Skill level literally means nothing, and KDR is easily manipulated by people camping/in vehicles/using FOTM gear, or conversely can make a good player look worse than they are because they came late to the game. Don't feel bad about any of it. The only things that really are indicative of a good player is a high W/L ratio, high team support scores like resupply and revives, and that sort of thing.

100% of the time that is the cry of the players with bad stats. Guess what, all of the top competative BF3 players have great stats. Who would have thought! I didn't know it was all the guys at the bottom of the scoreboard winning the matches :eek:

Personally I think SPM is a pretty good stat. Regardless of your K/D or W/L, it shows how much you're helping your team - I believe they have the scores for killing and squad/team assitance down pretty well, thus think SPM is pretty representative. Particularly if you play solo quite a bit in 64 player games, W/L is going to be a pretty insignificant reflection of your individual skill or contribution.

The INVR has been heavily nerfed in non-dark areas (as it should have always been). There's a lot of whining on the PS3 forums about the severity, pretty funny to read.It's also about dame time, now to remove fore grips from LMG's, and balance will be restored.

Personally I think SPM is a pretty good stat. Regardless of your K/D or W/L, it shows how much you're helping your team - I believe they have the scores for killing and squad/team assitance down pretty well, thus think SPM is pretty representative. Particularly if you play solo quite a bit in 64 player games, W/L is going to be a pretty insignificant reflection of your individual skill or contribution.

I agree with this; W/L is the easiest stat to pad and protect. Losing a game? Switch teams. Can't switch teams? Leave server.

The SpecOps camo nullifies it completely except within ~15 feet. I know it's too dark to use on daytime maps, but I guess they were assuming people would only use the IRNV on maps like Metro.

I thougt they would be thinking that the spec ops suit should purposely not be camo so that you are at a disadvantage if you use it to counter IRNV. If they made it camo it would be a rediculous advantage. And sadly that is only for very high level players.

Key patch items:

Added a network interpolation setting. This allows users with good bandwidth reduce latency, but might increase some stuttering. The user can find what works best for his connection by tweaking the slider.
(Interested in playing with this)

(Important as always)

(About time)

Fixed several weapons so they are properly suppressed and hide the player on the minimap when fired.
(Yes, now I can use more than a couple weapons)

(Well DUH)

(My favorite. Gypsies, give me your tears)

Fixed so AT mines only live for 20 seconds after a player dies to prevent infinite mines.
(Very good, you don't need 5000 mines all over the battlefield)

(This really sucks)

(WTH, they were already like paper)

Slightly decreased the accuracy for all weapons on fully automatic, burst fire is now preferable at mid to long range.
(REALLY good change)

(Excellent, curb mortar noobs)

(Great)

(Great)

What type of round does the AA fire? It seems to me amazing how much damage it does to the armor of a main battle tank, and how quickly. And while of course it should tear infantry up, it's ridiculously OP at this point in that role if used right. The last set of Mcoms on Noshar Canals rush has the defenders getting an AA...and it just freakin' massacres the attacking team.

Blah blah blah please stop posting pics and referencing your own personal stats. You're nothing but an attention whore. No one cares that you can sit around farting in your chair playing battlefield3 the entire day every day since release.
lol entire day, I work the standard M-F, 8-5 job and still have time for friends outside of the game which also happen to be the same friends that I hang out with socially.

Shiz "something" ( dam nick to remember , lol ) is the kind of player we want in our team not in front of us.....
:D

Why the rage?

Who cares what mode a person plays.

Thanks TheOne. Your a great guy to game with also these last few weeks, I like people who like to win like yourself.

2GB patch for PC on Dec 6th. Client and server.

Fixed a problem with spawn timer now showing blue border on startup and lost spawn point
Fixed a problem where player who joined queuing on End of round got spawn screen stuck on screen, but unable to do anything with it untill next round loaded
Fixed a problem where camera would change to 3rd person on killcam when killcam was turned off in server settings
Fixed stat references on several dogtags
Fixed for surveillance ribbon not counting TUGS
Fixed a missing combat area lines on the minimap for Grand Bazaar conquest small
Fixed a problem where placing C4 with the russians soldier was playing US faction VO
Fixed a problem where TV guided missiles could be shot into its own helicopter and destroy it
Fixed a problem when attempting to fire lock on weapons without a target
Tweaked the chat, it should now be a bit easier to read
Fixed several vehicles that did not properly shoot rockets and guns towards their predictive sights
Fixed the G17 Supressed Laser not working properly
Added alternate HUD colors to help colorblinds
Increased the Spawn protection radius on TDM
Fixed a problem with smoke on land vehicles, Missiles should now miss more often
Fixed a problem where users could end up with IRNV scope in any vehicle
Fixed a problem where player dies if vaulting over a ledge and into water while sprinting
Fixed a problem where the user was unable to revive two players that have the bodies one over the other
Fixed so you can assign an axis and use as a digital input. This makes it possible for the player (on pc) to assign one of the sticks on a gameped to be used for throttle/brake.
Fixed a problem with the Kill camera acting up when suiciding from parachute
Fixed air radar was showing to much. now lasertagged, heatsignature above threshold, enemy missiles and capture points are only visible on air radar
Fixed a problem where the game would enter a technical hang if the user pressed pause menu and tilde at the same time
You can now reassign cycle weapons
Fixed so the weapon zooms automatically after bipod deploy is gone when using zoom toggle
Fixed a problem where the parachute would stay stuck in air if the owner was killed

Balance Tweaks:
Reduced heat masking effectiveness of Spec Ops Camo.
Fixed a bug where Ammo spec would give additional 40mm grenades instead of Frag spec.
Increased the number of additional 40mm grenades from Frag spec.
Increased the Time to Live on sniper caliber rounds to allow extreme distance shots.
Fixed several weapon descriptions, calibers, and fire rates. The weapons themselves have not changed.
Fixed so the M9 and MP443 pistol can be equipped by the opposing faction when it is unlocked at 100 kills.
Fixed Laser Guided Missiles missing their targets if the target is moving too fast.
Reduced the effectiveness of Stealth on Air Vehicles.
Reduced the effectiveness of Beam Scanning for Jets.
Increased the effective accuracy of long bursts for LMGs when using a bipod.
Slightly increased the range of the 44magnum bullets.
Increased the close range damage of 4.6x30mm and 5.7x28mm bullets.
Reduced the aimed accuracy bonus given by a Suppressor for the MP7, P90, PP2000, PP-19, and UMP45.
Increased the range and FOV for designating targets with the SOFLAM and vehicle Laser Designators.
Slightly Increased the power of Fighter Jet Cannons against all vehicle targets, especially Helicopters.
Decreased the power of Miniguns against Jets and Helicopters.
Added Single Shot to the AN94 as an available fire mode.
Slightly increased the recoil on the M416 and removed the Burst Fire mode (this weapon incorrectly had burst fire, which was not authentic).
Tweaked the spawns for TDM on Kharg Island, Grand Bazaar, Caspian Border, Seine Crossing, Operation Firestorm, Damavand Peak and Noshahar Canals
Tweaked the Gas station Capture area on Conquest on Caspian Border
Tweaked the max vehicle height on Noshahar Canals
WOW lots of changes, looking forward to see how everything works out.

LookAtMeImAPointWh0re.jpg

I just looked at his battlelog, check out his latest battle reports maps and you will be able to read between the lines too.

Rush Seine Crossing
Rush Damavand Peak
Rush Damavand Peak
Rush Operation Metro
Rush Operation Metro
Rush Grand Bazaar
Rush Grand Bazaar
Rush Operation Metro
Rush Operation Metro
Rush Operation Metro
Rush Operation Metro
Rush Operation Metro
Rush Operation Metro

:rolleyes:
Looking for things to make me look bad huh? lol you probably checked out all my stats in depth looking for noobish stuff and that's all you could find rofl.

Big deal, I played (3) 64man large Conquest Metro maps, that was just last night.

You can't make an accurate judgment on someone by looking at one nights worth of game history. What you should do is add me as friends and run with me and the other [H] guys, you might learn a thing or to on how to play the game and learn some flanks.

95% of the time I play normal 32man rush servers that rotate mostly city maps, there's a handful of [H] people I play with which can verify this. TheOneKnownAsMe can verify this as he has played with me alot this last week.

I've played all the maps from day one, but prefer city maps. My favorites are in this order...

Grand Bazaar
Operation Metro
Scene Crossing
Damavand Peak

Canals
Tehran Freeway
Operation Firestorm

Last edited by a moderator:
Fixed so AT mines only live for 20 seconds after a player dies to prevent infinite mines.
(Very good, you don't need 5000 mines all over the battlefield)

I do not get it. does it mean that all mines dissapear after I die? And I need to put new mines every time I respawn? doesn't really make sense to me

Boosting the power of jets against choppers... really? It's so annoying when a jet flies at 10mph and there isn't much you can do if your team has no/poor AA (since chopper heat seekers are useless against jets if they can time flares) .

There is no problem with playing maps you like but the fact is some play styles and map choices make it far easier to level up faster. Also calling someone out on their stats is pretty well stupid, it shows that you are either very immature or ignorant. Let me put it this way when the tournaments start fleshing out what teams are good and which are not, most people are going to see the really good teams are not full of players with super stats. But those are in fact the good players. If you want to challenge the skill of a player you show up at a LAN and have a match, thats how you know who is good and who is not, even the best stats cannot show you that.

Last edited:
I agree with this; W/L is the easiest stat to pad and protect. Losing a game? Switch teams. Can't switch teams? Leave server.

I'm pretty sure you lose by default when you leave a server, I know it's happened to me a few times when I've bailed before having to leave for work.

§·H·ï·Z·N·ï·L·T·ï;1038097219 said:
What you should do is add me as friends and run with me and the other [H] guys, you might learn a thing or to on how to play the game and learn some flanks.

Ill look for you guys next time I'm on...but Ill warn you ahead of time, I suck pretty bad at this game...but I still have loads of fun ..:)

Back