HotShotMedic
Gawd
- Joined
- Aug 3, 2006
- Messages
- 651
These server problems are PISSING me off. I haven't been able to play since last night.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Following the launch of Battlefield™ 1, we’ve enjoyed witnessing how much fun you’ve had engaging in war on an epic scale. Today, we’d like to share our plans for ensuring that this fun will last. Coming up are new additions, exciting events, and gameplay tweaks based on your feedback.
HARDCORE SERVERS ARE COMING SOON
We know that elite Battlefield 1 players have been eagerly awaiting fighting on Hardcore Servers, and we’re just as excited as you are. They’re coming soon, so keep an eye out for more news in the near future.
WE’RE TWEAKING THE SUEZ MAP
Based on your input, we are changing the layout of the Suez map in Conquest to make the matches more balanced and the map size more fitting. We have expanded the layout to feature five instead of three flags. We’re also reducing the capture area size of the two control points located within the map’s villages (currently flag A and C) to create more dynamic matches. Furthermore, we’re adding one armored vehicle to each team’s base to give dominated teams a better chance to quickly get across the map and capture a control point behind enemy lines.
BATTLEFEST STARTS NOVEMBER 16
Bring out your calendars and mark November 16 with a big “PTFO” – a new Battlefest is en route. This week-long celebration of the Battlefield franchise will be packed with new activities, including log-in rewards, a livestream, a unique Battlepack revision, community missions, and much more – stay tuned for more information!
FOG OF WAR: INTRODUCING CUSTOM GAMES
As the first Official Custom Game, Fog of War will premiere at Battlefest. In this unique Team Deathmatch experience, you will be challenged by limited sight as you’re fighting in fog with the mini-map and soldier name tags turned off. You’ll find Official Custom Games in the Battlefield 1 Multiplayer menu.
NEW BATTLEFIELD 1 UPDATES COMING THIS MONTH
During the month of November, we will release a major update for Battlefield 1, filled with various tweaks and improvements. Among other things, we will be adding the Rent-a-Server Program, a new Custom Game and tweaks to matchmaking and server balancing.
GET READY FOR GIANT’S SHADOW
Giant’s Shadow is an upcoming new map for Battlefield 1 and will be arriving in December as a free* update. Apart from the info already available on the Maps page, we will be sharing more about this epic addition soon.
There’s plenty more in the works for Battlefield 1, and we can’t wait to experience these new features and updates with you in the coming weeks. See you on the battlefield!
*Battlefield 1 for applicable platform (sold separately) and all game updates required.
I heard the fair fight band were for bad cd keys. Idk
I doubt there are many people who will spend 50 bucks twice to use cheats.I can't believe how so many ppl get banned. they pay $50 for a game then use cheats. there goes $50. they know its going to eventually get detected. the internet is weird.
I hope ea bans by mac and ip, but knowing ea I don't think they are smart enough.
Does anyone know if the class level is capped at 10? My assualt and support class are both level 10 but they do not seem to progress futher. The progress bar does not fill at all but it shows the next level would be 11.
Ya battlefront had potential but they didn't do enough with it. Bf1 at least has a proper class selection and more than 10 guns to use.Awesome news.... I have tried a bit of battlefront. It's kinda perfect as a casual gaming situation.
Interesting. My experience has been quite the opposite. Most rounds are within a couple hundred points, and many less than 100. I've had at least 3 rounds where it was a 1 point difference.finally hit the uninstall button. sadly. 98% of the games i've been in, aside from tdm, have been one team straight-up steamrolling the other...
Interesting. My experience has been quite the opposite. Most rounds are within a couple hundred points, and many less than 100. I've had at least 3 rounds where it was a 1 point difference.
I have been steam rolled a few times, but every time that starts to happen I switch servers. Other times I give up and start dicking around, working on medals, or trying out new weapons.
I don't doubt it happens, as I suspect there is some fuckery going on with the matchmaking and team balancing system. I tend to be a bit more pro-active on my server choices, I don't hit the "Play Now!" option where it auto drops me into a server. I go pick one from the browser. I also tend to simply leave the server and find another one when it the balancer puts way too many idiots on one team.
And actual squads. LololYa battlefront had potential but they didn't do enough with it. Bf1 at least has a proper class selection and more than 10 guns to use.
I can't believe how so many ppl get banned. they pay $50 for a game then use cheats. there goes $50. they know its going to eventually get detected. the internet is weird.
I hope ea bans by mac and ip, but knowing ea I don't think they are smart enough.
I have zero sympathy for cheating morons. You go out of the way to spend extra on a cheat program, do you suck THAT much at the game? Not only should they get BF1 banned, they should be origin banned too. Worthless little turds.
cdkeys.com has it for $52. prices actually went up, I got it for $47 on oct 22MAC and IP will do little they need to ban accounts all together. With that i am sure many of the cheaters are using stolen CC's or something to pay for the game anyways or stolen keys from a source.
Is this game worth $79? I looked awesome and i am really in need of a good FPS again and this looked like it would be pretty good.
Played operations for the first time. Everyone was a numb skull. Squads never worked together and would not align on objectives even if the dude was calling them. Got a lot of points though but I just did not feel the fun in operations. Will try some other matches to see if people actually come together in this game.
I am enjoying other modes like Conquest and Domination. Is it just me or is progression really slow in this one. I am only level 6 now after maybe about 3 hours of play.
Most rounds are within a couple hundred points, and many less than 100. I've had at least 3 rounds where it was a 1 point difference.
Damn. You're hard to please.Anything that isn't within 100pts is a steamroll in practice.
Yup, just earned around 80000 points in two games, first match I had around 24000 points then won ans got a 2.5 multiplier. This game really rewards a very aggressive squad, tons of points for attacking a point and killing everyone in it lol.I am Rank 28 with 28 hours of play time, I almost exclusively play Operations. You do get an absolute shit ton of points for Operations, especially when your team wins.
One kill headshot with that? Nope. It takes three body shots, and at a distance a sniper has already moved their location.
Yeah, the only two classes that can kill with a single shot to the head are the Assault and Sniper classes.
As for the ml sweeper....the MP18, Automatico and shotguns will still dominate you.
I've been running assault a lot more and I get so mad with it. The smgs work great in close range but there was so many times I missed out or just about missed out on a kill that would of been a very easy kill with my sl sweeper. But the assault is great for clearing a building out, dynamite is stupid effective lolI run and gun I think the sweeper sucks hot ass