• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Are you [H] enough?

I once had Girlfriend 1.0.. and through the first year or so things were great.. then she found X-Boyfriend 1.0 and things got rocky for a time, not to mention the SomeRandomDude 1.0 and 1.1 later on in the relationship. Sadly at the time I was infected with the Love 1.0 virus, and even after all the re-formats on the [H]ard|Drive, I got the Ring 1.0 and then upgraded the Girlfriend 1.0 to Fiance 1.0... time went on and many things happened and eventually I found a cure to the virus Love 1.0... then I was back to having a freshly booted and installed [H]ard|Drive without any virii or other disasterous things.. Since that time I have gone through many AlmostGirlFriends 1.0(Beta), and after dealing with 3-4 of those at one time, both my [H]ard|Drive was running out of space, as well as my RAM. Rather then upgrading the latter of the two, I decided it was time to cut down to 1 or 2 copies of AlmostGirlFriend 1.0.... lately I upgraded one to GettingVeryCloseToBeingAGirlFriend 1.1 and we will see where things go from there :)
 
GettingVeryCloseToBeingAGirlFriend 1.1...... Is that the "free" but with alot more features than AlmostGirlfriend 1.0? Sometimes I hear that comes with a 7-day trial of Girlfriend 1.0....



Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
I'm not sure about the 7 day trial.. but I might have to look into that... and yes.. there are added.. options... that are unlocked in that version that are hidden away in AlmostGirlfriend 1.0
 
Be sure to read the manuals that comes with AlmostGirlfriend 1.0 and GettingVeryCloseToBeingAGirlFriend 1.1, as some things may change.... and definately read the entire manual (and memorize) before upgrading to Wife 1.0... though some of that reading can be done after Fiance 1.0 is installed


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
Well, I am a bit late on this thread, but opposed to talking about wha girlfiend softrware I may be using, I am gunna amswer the questions...

1.) Numbers are allright. There not great, but not bad.

2.) Now points is something I love...

3.) I absolulty hate beer. However, thats not to say there arent other alcoholic bevrages im partial too...

4.) I flog roo's in my sleep!

5.) Nah...I don't think I would want to run a contest around here :rolleyes: :D

6.) I do this anyways... wouldnt be changing much.

7.) I was kidding in number 5 you dolt, of couse I want to do it for the [H]orde.


I think I have what it takes...because, I've done it before. You can't go wrong with the power of experiance :p
 
I had the Girlfriend 1.0 that ended up with a child process. Later Girlfriend 1.0 was upgraded to Fiance 1.0. Later on Fiance 1.0 was removed with Girlfriend 1.0. After a little while Girlfriend 1.1 and then Fiance 1.1 were brought about. Before too long the MarriedGuy 1.0 virus showed up and Fiance 1.1 was permanantly uninstalled.

Since then there is still the child process which eats up resources like there is no tomorrow but is definitely the best process I have found running to this day.

There have been a few AlmostGirlfriend and FriendsWithBenefits versions along with a couple of OneNightStand 1.0's. Currently no extra software is installed although I have been looking at installing ProspectiveGirlfriend 1.0. ProspectiveGirlfriend 1.0 does include two child processes and is a bit older.

 
p[H]ant0m said:
Your copy of Wife 1.0 obviously was infected with a case of KissAss.luv. I suggest scanning and making sure Wallet 1.0 doesn't have a file size of 0, and checking for any other anomolous programs such as DiddlingGardener .5. ;) j/k
Best thread ever.

I'm extremely lucky. I got a copy of Wife 1.0 that uses very little resources--it hates Shopping (all versions) and only runs it when absolutely necessary. And I won't even get started on the UI...

One thing I would very strongly suggest: Before you upgrade from Girlfriend to Fiancee, take a look at this page and any other similar pages you can find. I would suggest examining the inner workings of Girlfriend--make sure to look at every single setting in detail to make sure that it is compatible with You1.0. The more questions you ask, the better.
 
Mohonri said:
One thing I would very strongly suggest: Before you upgrade from Girlfriend to Fiancee, take a look at this page and any other similar pages you can find. I would suggest examining the inner workings of Girlfriend--make sure to look at every single setting in detail to make sure that it is compatible with You1.0. The more questions you ask, the better.

not to 1 up you or anything.. but something even better is when Mother 1.0 calls to ask how your FlightForBooty 1.0 went, and if HotnSexayGirl 2.0 was Compatiable in the ways of "borging" 1.0...

And as I reported to Mother 1.0. No Comment :D

(this one has the future possability to be Fiance 2.0)
 
And for teh double post.

We have our two B*... i mean.. helpers... for the contest :D
 
Just downgraded Boyfriend 1.0 to Jerk 2.5 so I can figure out how to uninstall Love 1.0. Was thinking about installing CutFriend 1.0 again for the duration but decided to just install OnlineChat 3.5 with all the extras and find potential Husband 1.0 with the Kid 1.01 feature without Love 1.0. As long as I sign the UA for Husband 1.0, i get college tuition paid for without my having to work which is good as long as I run this program in NYC with 3 to 4 Kid 1.01 upgrades. After 3 years of Husband 1.0, I and he get to have Boyfriend 1.0 and Girlfriend 1.0 back without the problems of compatibility. Wow, I love this UA.
 
machwireless said:
Just downgraded Boyfriend 1.0 to Jerk 2.5 so I can figure out how to uninstall Love 1.0. Was thinking about installing CutFriend 1.0 again for the duration but decided to just install OnlineChat 3.5 with all the extras and find potential Husband 1.0 with the Kid 1.01 feature without Love 1.0. As long as I sign the UA for Husband 1.0, i get college tuition paid for without my having to work which is good as long as I run this program in NYC with 3 to 4 Kid 1.01 upgrades. After 3 years of Husband 1.0, I and he get to have Boyfriend 1.0 and Girlfriend 1.0 back without the problems of compatibility. Wow, I love this UA.

You know...i was quite worried until I saw the "Lady of Rage" in your sig :D
 
Well get me if I am wrong but I heard that sometimes Girlfriend 1.0 has a problem with Borging 3000... seeing as the how u can only run one instance of Borging 3000 and it has to be on the same system that Girlfriend 1.0 is runing on. But I heard that you can sometimes get Farming 3 to run out of the box with G/F 1.0 if you have the right hardware.
 
the key to running Borging 3000 with GF 1.0 is a good UA. If GF 1.0 knows Borging 3000 exists on the [H]ard Drive and its reasons, it wont try to defile the program and may even boost capabilities by running another instance of Borging 3000 on other computers.
 
so i have a question fellas?

now Man 1.0 does run with an instance of Biological Clock .5 in the background. is that something that turns itself on or can Woman 1.0 enable that feature?
 
Well some of the imagery is alot better then the imagry that moosie tried to put in our heads about him at his e-home 1.0
 
and why does Man 1.0 sometimes downgraded to Boy 3.5 without warning? is there a Security Update for that?
 
machwireless said:
and why does Man 1.0 sometimes downgraded to Boy 3.5 without warning? is there a Security Update for that?


This thread is no longer t3h funn3h.


Kidding :D
 
and why does Man 1.0 sometimes downgraded to Boy 3.5 without warning? is there a Security Update for that?
Don't worry--it's usually just a temporary condition. It's a little like Windows. It takes a little patience and work to make it behave properly. Unless you find a very rare copy of Man 1.0.16, it's something you'll just have to deal with every once in a while.

WRT Biological Clock .5, I've found that it is very hard to get running stably for any significant period of time. Running SleepInLate 0.8 can seriously throw Biological Clock out of calibration, as can any version of LongFlight. The Biological Clock extension of Wife 1.0, I've found, is extremely stable. No number of attempts to configure it seem to have any effect.
 
KodiakStar said:
Well some of the imagery is alot better then the imagry that moosie tried to put in our heads about him at his e-home 1.0
This is my e-home....and you are my e-friends.
:)
 
machwireless said:
and why does Man 1.0 sometimes downgraded to Boy 3.5 without warning? is there a Security Update for that?

For Man 1.0 to run ou must run Boy 3.5 in background. Sometimes Boy 3.5 can take priority sometimes.

 
Duster said:
For Man 1.0 to run ou must run Boy 3.5 in background. Sometimes Boy 3.5 can take priority sometimes.


you both are forgetting Teenager 6.9 that likes to come out to play now n then as well :D
 
i dont mind dealing with it but it happens at the times that Woman 1.0 is overclocking and it sometimes causes everything to crash. I dont know how many more times imma gonna have to reinstall Man 1.0 to work properly with Woman 1.0.
 
Not really.. just got the Luck 1.0 program installed today.

Looking for a little Borgy 1.1 tonight though :eek:
 
machwireless said:
u should be @ wife 6.0 with all the borging by now k*

neh not yet... havent found anything with the high quality and low crash counts yet..
 
Well the current AlmostAGirlfriend 1.0 has the extra large BUS* interface, and everything else seems to be well placed and finely tuned to manage long hours of OverClocking and running Borging 1.0 ;)
 
I think both Man 1.0 and Woman 1.0 (along with any/all versions of Girlfriend/Fiancee/Wife) are imperfect programs. While Man 1.0 occasionally downgrades to Boy or Teenager, Wife 1.0 spawns a process called Emotions 8.3 (well developed, this one is) that occasionally, usually randomly, without any apparently erroneous input, will suddenly hog all resources for a time, forcing you to stop any work you were previously doing. Until Emotions decides to return to running in the background, any attempt at input has devastating results.
 
well just make sure you have a good PSU. Programs like that need a lot of power but they have this little blue jumpers for cases when your PSU is low.
 
Back
Top