Any Sandy Bridge m-ITX coming? Any news?

dammit, why couldnt this have been there last friday? i ordered the gigabyte one instead.

The only thing missing on the Foxconn is the USB 3.0. If that's important to you. Also a reviewer had problems getting his RAM running at 1333 (was stuck at 1066). I guess it is just a BIOS fix away... Otherwise I wonder if a Big Shuriken would fit.

That Foxconn one is awesome because of the socket placement. The only thing I hate about all the others out right now is the fact that basically the intel/h50/h70 stuff work. No aftermarket air cooling works

That Foxconn one is awesome because of the socket placement. The only thing I hate about all the others out right now is the fact that basically the intel/h50/h70 stuff work. No aftermarket air cooling works

The Samuel 17 does. Not super high performance but it does. The AXP-140 does too, if I am not mistaken.

Oh and by the way I have now read 3 different test/reviews noting the same RAM speed issue with the Foxconn.

The ASRock is a great choice IMHO. And the Asus P8H67-I (non deluxe) should be available any day now.

The ASRock is a great choice IMHO. And the Asus P8H67-I (non deluxe) should be available any day now.

If they canget that to $100. it would be my choice as well.

I've been researching between a DIY and a HP Microserver for a WHS 2011 box, and the 2100T with a bord like this or the ASRock, seems like a better, long-term buy.

Yeah, the primary reason why I didn't go for the asrock mobo was because of the voltage adjustment options. So I went all the waywith mitx mobo choice, lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

So far, I haven't heard of any reports of undervolting sandy bridge CPUs on the H67. Can anyone describe their success with it?

So far, I haven't heard of any reports of undervolting sandy bridge CPUs on the H67. Can anyone describe their success with it?
I've undervolted mine by 0.1 already by using the offset mode. It can probably go farther but I havnt had the chance to stress test it more.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the Gigabyte GA-H67N-USB3-B3 can run with only 1 stick of 4gb DDR3?

Where have you guys been looking to for info on the boards under/overvolting capabilities?
I'm really concerned with this as well as I'm building a 24/7 WHS with the Zotac board. I managed to score a pair of i5 2390T's with a 35W TDP, but I would love to see how much lower I could get my consumption.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if the Gigabyte GA-H67N-USB3-B3 can run with only 1 stick of 4gb DDR3?

theres no reason why it shouldnt. minor performance drop using single channel, but it shouldnt be too noticeable.

theres no reason why it shouldnt. minor performance drop using single channel, but it shouldnt be too noticeable.

Thanks. Oh, and it only OC function it has is +4 on the multi, right? Is that above the turbo of 3.8?

Thanks. Oh, and it only OC function it has is +4 on the multi, right? Is that above the turbo of 3.8?

actually i havent even looked at overclocking mine yet. :/ mines a file server/htpc so im actually gonna end up downclocking it if anything. i can check some stuff out tonight for you if you want.

actually i havent even looked at overclocking mine yet. :/ mines a file server/htpc so im actually gonna end up downclocking it if anything. i can check some stuff out tonight for you if you want.

That would be much appreciated. Thanks!

The Asus P8H67-I (non deluxe) is not listed on the US Asus site. I wonder if this is another non-US release.

the only non deluxe ASUS LGA1155 mITX board I am aware of is the H61 variant, which is already avalible on newegg. No SATAIII/6gbps, however :(

laaame.... the non deluxe version would of be perfect for me... I'm always 2 USB ports short, and have to use the hub on my monitor :( Why couldn't of ASUS added two more ports to the deluxe version?

Newegg has a cheap ITX option $75

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813186211

The socket placement is interesting

Not bad, board layout aside. It pretty much has everything most would need, without anything more. Except of course USB3.0. I know they're going for the bargain basement, but it seems like 2 USB3.0 ports for $5-10 more wouldn't be horrible.
I may buy it anyway sometime in the near future for an HTPC build for a relative.

The Asus P8H67-I (non deluxe) is not listed on the US Asus site. I wonder if this is another non-US release.

Has anyone seen this board state-side at all (P8H67-I )? I can't seem to find anything that's not the deluxe version anywhere, and googlefu turns up nothing.

Board finally is here in Romania, it's cheaper then the Asrock, but it's very, very basic.
Unless the Z68 zotac board will be available in 1 month or so, and no other Z68 become available, I'm gonna go with the Asrock board.

Back