Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Try to get a grip and preserve an ounce of dignity. I'm sure you don't want to be remembered after your untimely passing as "the guy who cried like a little girl because he didn't get a server bundle". Besides, you can save yourself with a credit card and a trip to eBay. If not, RIP old friend.Patman said:please please please please please get me a server package! ahhhh! i need one or i will die!
n64man120 said:When they meantioned you cant get Media Center edition any way but from systems that are built, I felt like chiming in that I know of another way![]()
Hatebreed said:You should have stayed, they gave out more free crap than ever
They gave away multiple 246 processors, a ton of epox mobos, a load of XXXL shirts for some reason, and they SUNG A SONG.
It was really worth it for the song.
GlimmerMan said:The song, the cake. It was pretty fun. I really wanted to win one of those Power Rangers shirts (the green AMD ones) from the rack they were giving away at the end.
kunsunoke said:2) AMD confirming the 1 Aug. arrival of the 3800+ X2, though price is still TBD.
5) The prime rib and the tiramisu at the buffet table
8) The ATI posters
And the "not quite highlights":
1) The 'piracy' discussion with numnuts from Microsuck, and his pimping of the mainly-useless Media Center Edition afterwards. Gee, if it's going to be included in Longhorn, why wouldn't I wait? Or is it just that you have some extra copies to get rid of?
2) "So, how has the fatal1ty campaign worked so far for Abit?" ("Did you fix the problem with the misreporting of core temperature in the AV8?" was the follow-up.)
6) The fact that you can't get anywhere in New Jersey without having to pass through three jughandles and without going six to eight miles out of your way to cross the street.
amicus said:parking lot crappynes bump
Hatebreed said:2) Pfft, Obviously you didn't hear the comment at the table about the girl saying that the x700 was a "extreme gaming" card.
6) The parking lot confusion was worse.
Hatebreed said:6th floor had a ricer civic with a bodykit and 2 server deals in the back of it. I was tempted to do something.
amicus said:I would have loved to buy two of those how much did you let it go for ?
BillLeeLee said:PICS?
![]()
I've been here 2 months and still feel the need to punch myself in the head everytime I can't make a left turn.6) The fact that you can't get anywhere in New Jersey without having to pass through three jughandles and without going six to eight miles out of your way to cross the street.
Hatebreed said:You should have stayed, they gave out more free crap than ever
They gave away multiple 246 processors, a ton of epox mobos, a load of XXXL shirts for some reason, and they SUNG A SONG.
It was really worth it for the song.
the@ntipop said:Uh, she wasn't cute at all. If you mean the short stalky girl who won a XXXL shirt. I don't think I want to see her again.