BillLeeLee said:Who's going to the Burlington one (Boston) tomorrow?![]()
I feel an immense amount of pressure to get a ton of swag...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
BillLeeLee said:Who's going to the Burlington one (Boston) tomorrow?![]()
Oh, I'll be there.BillLeeLee said:Who's going to the Burlington one (Boston) tomorrow?![]()
chronic9 said:i wonder if theres a way how to get ur bundle w/o sitting through the entire event. i can careless about the food and such. well i wouldnt mind some free hats thou.
phantomAI said:I'm suppose to go to the Boston one, but with no car, taking the subway train to Burlington would just be a long trip.
Marduk said:Also, is anyone that got the server bundle actually using their copies of 2003 X64 Enterprise?
BillLeeLee said:I see you didn't stick around for the raffle either seigejet. Did you stick around for the second half?
I got out of there pretty early (guy with the blue messenger bag, sat way up front during the first half of the show) since I got what I wanted. And reading off the powerpoint slides is just a snooze fest.
400+whpwrx said:anyone want to sell me a server bundle?
*crys*
Pepsi?! Where? I only saw water. I wanted some sugarseigejet said:...took a bottle of pepsi and left.
Waffles730 said:Windows SBS for anyone who put their business card in the pot
chronic9 said:endless nagging and crying wont get u a bundle.try to put a request in the FS/FT forum.
thanks for clearing that up, but yeah, i will make myself a little Business card and play the lottery.Waffles730 said:I probably worded that wrong, not everyone gets SBS. They pick one person from the pot.
But still worth getting a business card to put in there![]()
Waffles730 said:Pepsi?! Where? I only saw water. I wanted some sugar
I stayed until the end and thought it was interesting for the most part. I think the Avtec guy was the worst though, just reading off the slides. The host made it somewhat interesting and pep-rally like, which I thought was pretty cool. At the end they gave away a dozen or so Ferrari T-Shirts, a couple Ferrari hats, some Winfast motherboards, an ATI x600 I believe it was, an MSI board, Windows SBS for anyone who put their business card in the pot, a Sandisk MP3 Player with $30 of free music, and 4 Opteron 246s. For anyone who may have been there, I won the first Ferrari hat, the kid in the blue shirt/green pants![]()
I wish they did more with MCE because that was the main thing I wanted to hear about, as we're building an HTPC for the house soon.
I knew about 70% of what was said yesterday, so I still learned a good deal about their stuff. It was worth it for me, even though I still had to make the 2 hour drive back to CT![]()
drizzt81 said:I am going tomorrow, it's just a 7 hours drive from Pgh... luckily my GF's parents live nearby (Eastern PA)
Actually, I think you should not go, since it increases my chances to win something in the raffle! :toothless:n64man120 said:It's stories like this that make me feel I should go. If your driving 7 hours, when I have to drive 5 minutes, it must be worth it.