AMD Super HOT Coupons!!

tvdang7 said:
WTF mine jsut came its a new one!!

165 CCB1E 0609 FPMW

any one have this one?

i wanted another 0610!!! :confused:
let us know how it does, if its anything like the 0608, it should rock :D

thanks guys. i hope its good. trying to do the dual core fix......my CSS crashing instantly.......sigh....plus i have finals to study for!

tvdang7 said:
WTF mine jsut came its a new one!!

165 CCB1E 0609 FPMW

any one have this one?

i wanted another 0610!!! :confused:

wow another CCB1E , dude post results!

at 2.7 ghz stock voltage temps around 37-39 water of course. still priming

tvdang7 said:
at 2.7 ghz stock voltage temps around 37-39 water of course. still priming

I get 38 max on BT Air cooling... 2.8Ghz and 1.37V.... why are your temps same as me on air while youre on water?

i dont know? i have a good water set up i think. just built too. maybe cuz my graphics card is in the loop aswell. or maybe ur sensor isnt correct.

BTW i posted it for sale so you might not get the full overclock data from me.

jcll2002 said:
maybe because high end air is as good as low end water... may be the case

MP-05 SP
maze4 gpu
swiftech mcp655 pump
BiX2 with 2 77cfm fans

i hope thats not low end is it?

tvdang7 said:
MP-05 SP
maze4 gpu
swiftech mcp655 pump
BiX2 with 2 77cfm fans

Doesn't look like it is... My guess is that water comes handy at higer voltage.

Like at 1.45+ volts your temps might be lower than mine but at low voltage, water and Air is about the same.

im as clueless as u are i just read on stickies on whats pretty good and bought it. for all i know its leaking water right now hahahah

tvdang7 said:
MP-05 SP
maze4 gpu
swiftech mcp655 pump
BiX2 with 2 77cfm fans

you have a good HI-FLO setup
not everybody's temps are gonna be the same. There are too many variables to do direct comparisons. You have to take in effect of how long your pc's been running, ambient room temp, ambient case temp, additives in your water, the amount of exhaust fans u have running the case, the CFMs of the fans you have on your rad. where the rad is mounted etc etc. I could keep going on and on but you guys get the point dont you? and different steppings have been reported to run hotter or cooler then others.

btw tvdang, you have ur bix2 mounted externally? does it sound like a jet engine with 2x running at 77cfms?

aldy402 said:
you have a good HI-FLO setup
not everybody's temps are gonna be the same. There are too many variables to do direct comparisons. You have to take in effect of how long your pc's been running, ambient room temp, ambient case temp, additives in your water, the amount of exhaust fans u have running the case, the CFMs of the fans you have on your rad. where the rad is mounted etc etc. I could keep going on and on but you guys get the point dont you? and different steppings have been reported to run hotter or cooler then others.

btw tvdang, you have ur bix2 mounted externally? does it sound like a jet engine with 2x running at 77cfms?

watercooling004.jpg

watercooling003.jpg

not a jet engine sounds about the same as my old xp-90 with high speed fan but now hte fans are outside.

way to cram that bix2 in a midtower, pal! :)

i got the ccb1e 0609 fpmw also... will test sometime this week.

i have a feeling it's going to be good. i've owned the ccb1e 0608 mpmw as well and sold it to keep my ccbbe 0610 dpmw.

as to the water to air comparison... i have a storm, bix2, d5 pump, 2 152cfm deltas and i idle at 34c and max at 41-42c @ 1.5v 3006mhz priming.

my ihs is off and i hit high temps like that... i wondered the same thing as u guys, but if i up my voltage to 1.62, i still won't break 50c.

lol thanks i have 2 cd drives directly under it. it fits perfectly. my idle is 29-31

ccb1e 0609 fpmw hit ~2655-2660mhz superpi 1mb stable on both cores at stock voltage. That's as high as i got. This was on my quiet rig with my x2 4 heatpipe cooler. load temp was 49C.

Anyone else?

n19htmare said:
I get 38 max on BT Air cooling... 2.8Ghz and 1.37V.... why are your temps same as me on air while youre on water?

Because you probably have a DFI board and your temps aren't accurate. People shouldn't put much weight into the temps their boards are reporting because almost every board reports higher or lower then what it is actually. The DFI NF4 Expert currently reports around 8-10C+ lower then actual temp.

burningrave101 said:
Because you probably have a DFI board and your temps aren't accurate. People shouldn't put much weight into the temps their boards are reporting because almost every board reports higher or lower then what it is actually. The DFI NF4 Expert currently reports around 8-10C+ lower then actual temp.
yeah i have a feeling my ultra d is within 5c too low

jcll2002 said:
my ccbbe 0619 does 2.8 stock vcore... (1.32) Idles @ 30c :D Load is at low 40s

0609 correct? or is that a new one?

EDIT nm im guessing 0610

tvdang7 said:
thanks guys. i hope its good. trying to do the dual core fix......my CSS crashing instantly.......sigh....plus i have finals to study for!

I was having problems with my CSS as well......I just set it to run on 1 core and it runs flawlessly now:)

KingPing said:
I was having problems with my CSS as well......I just set it to run on 1 core and it runs flawlessly now:)
I never had any problems with CS:S or HL2, but I did have some major benny hill effect problems with CS 1.6 till I set the affinity to 1 core.

Are these codes limited 1 per person/address, because I wanted to get 2 and it says coupon expired on the 2nd try. I have my opty 165 coming tomorrow hopefully. :)

trikat said:
Are these codes limited 1 per person/address, because I wanted to get 2 and it says coupon expired on the 2nd try. I have my opty 165 coming tomorrow hopefully. :)

no they aren't

amd ati FO SHO said:
no they aren't

Hmmm, that is strange, because I just tried it again and it still says coupon expired (42806-120339).
Someone else also said the coupon still works.
Grrr... I dunno what to do except to call Monarch and see if they can resolve this issue.

Uhhh yes they are AMD ATI FO SHO. THey are limited to 1 use per address/person/zipcode. Im not really sure what they go by. But yes, they are limited to 1 per person. Always have been. Hence why it says expired after you use it once.

Retsam said:
Uhhh yes they are AMD ATI FO SHO. THey are limited to 1 use per address/person/zipcode. Im not really sure what they go by. But yes, they are limited to 1 per person. Always have been. Hence why it says expired after you use it once.

how are people buying multiple chips then? if you have been paying attention to this thread theres people buying and reselling these chips

amd ati FO SHO said:
how are people buying multiple chips then? if you have been paying attention to this thread theres people buying and reselling these chips

well... its one per address so maybe they're shipping to multiple addresses..
Also, the code renews every week and once the new code is out, you can buy again.

Before I heard you could use the coupon code over and over again so back then people were probably buying multiple Opties, but currently it is limited to one per whatever (as stated above).

Because of exactly what nightmare said. The coupon codes keep getting renewed every week. Trust me, ive ordered like 10 cpus from monarch with coupons within the past 4 months or so. It always said expired after 1 use. You need a different account with a different address to use it again.

amd ati FO SHO said:

Back