Yeah mine is the same...it looks like we got the Launch edition, we shall see![]()
I actually "preordered" over a month ago..Price shows $1k.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah mine is the same...it looks like we got the Launch edition, we shall see![]()
I actually "preordered" over a month ago..Price shows $1k.They haven't changed the price but I got the email explaining the differences.Pretty sure when it ships the price will correct itself.
![]()
Amazon has likely been given a set number of units that they will get on initial shipment. Once they land at the fulfillment center they will receive them and they will be put into the mod. Once the product hits the mod and the system sees that its in the inventory then it will drop the picks and they will pick the product and it will go through pack and be shipped out in batches. Being something of this magnitude it likely wont hit the mod but will sit on pallets outside of the mod and will be received in a bulk manner which is different then normal.
Once their shipments for launch day has been fulfilled they will fulfill each order as they get the inventory in a FIFO manner. This will vary greatly because its based upon the area in which you are and what the closest fulfillment center to you that has the product in stock will be.
So has anyone heard any release date rumors, I figure Amazon is saying December 31st because Sony said it will release this holiday. I would imagine it will be before Christmas but just wondering if anybody had heard any rumored dates..
I actually "preordered" over a month ago..Price shows $1k.They haven't changed the price but I got the email explaining the differences.Pretty sure when it ships the price will correct itself.
![]()
So has anyone heard any release date rumors, I figure Amazon is saying December 31st because Sony said it will release this holiday. I would imagine it will be before Christmas but just wondering if anybody had heard any rumored dates..
You might want to double check. Those preorders that went up like a month+ ago for 1k where from 3rd party sellers. I wouldn't count on them changing the price.
Got this email from. Amazon last night hell yeah! Amazon rocks.Dear Amazon.com Customer,
Thank you for pre-ordering the PlayStation 4.
We are writing to inform you that we received additional PlayStation 4 "Launch Day Edition" consoles and have upgraded your order from the "Standard Edition." We've also upgraded your shipping speed to free Release-Day Delivery at no cost to you. This means you'll receive your order the day the console is released (the two editions are identical other than the release-day promise).
Got this email from. Amazon last night hell yeah! Amazon rocks.
SAMESIES!![]()
I wonder how many of these pre-orders are going to be just for Ebay. Even though companies aim to have plenty for launch, they always seem to fall short.
Really? That's what you're gonna reply with?
I wonder how many of these pre-orders are going to be just for Ebay. Even though companies aim to have plenty for launch, they always seem to fall short.
Yeah I hope the eBay flippers get screwed. Hard.
I'm talking about the people buying multiple consoles.
Yeah I hope the eBay flippers get screwed. Hard.
I'm going back to Best Buy and taking back my money canceling my pre order. They couldn't answer any of my damn questions. First come first serve doesn't mean let 500 people pre order a console and then who ever out of those people that pre ordered shows up first on release night gets whatever consoles they received.
Amazon prime member so I will get release day delivery.
Picked out the Watch Dogs pre-order bundle today. First console I have had since the SNES! (I don't count the Wii)
Anyone notice Amazon now has a release date for the One? Not an estimated arrival but an actual release date. I noticed after Amazon sent me an email 10 mins ago saying they upgraded my order to release day delivery and that the arrival date is the 27th of November.
Anyone notice Amazon now has a release date for the One? Not an estimated arrival but an actual release date. I noticed after Amazon sent me an email 10 mins ago saying they upgraded my order to release day delivery and that the arrival date is the 27th of November.