AlumaxX

Wow. Just wow...

I'd say something but I'm in awe and speachless atm...

The time, effort, creativity, care, etc. etc. etc. that went into to this mod is as astoundingly amazing as the end result.

I just had to say congrats on what was obviously a labor of love and thanks for sharing it with us.

Yeah superb job on the mods and all:D, Enjoy this wonderful creation You've made, As long as It works, It blends both art and a plumbers nightmare all in to one(This isn't a flame folks). Yes I like this case and the mods too:cool:, Me If I was good enough I would have done It with two Opteron dual core cpus, Slightly more complex of course, But not too much really. :D Later.

Wow thats the best lighting I have ever seen in a case. Really nice job. The watercooled powersupplies are also the cleanest i have seen. A stunning case you have made there =)

AlumaxX said:
No sponsor. Don't know what it cost me, but I will look that up soon. Some more pics.
My log is sticky now :eek:
schuinachterdonker.jpg

Are those purple leds? Where did you find them? Do they emit UV wavelength too?

Just got through 13 pages of this worklog. All I can say is.............. :eek:

Amazing.

Hey, did anyone else feel like draping a blanket over their rig to hide it in shame after seeing his work????? I sure did.

I have zero skillz so I can never hope to do anything like that. GREAT work my man.

I think I soiled myself. @__@

I need to go change pants. This case/project is too much. >__<

GREAT WORK!!

Sweet job man! :D

Just checking this out wants me to get back into modding my case again... :D

This has got to be the best mod I have ever seen...so many little and awsome details...

I don't know what to say..... speechles. On the frontpage, sticky and all these great comments from everyone. Thanks. The worklog I placed here is a bit shorter then on some other fora, but that's because I found this place when I was about halfway with this mod. The worklog of my next mod ( will be a selfbuild case ) will be more detailed.

Those leds are UV leds. Can sell those things in almost every electronics shop here in the Netherlands.

AlumaxX said:
I don't know what to say..... speechles. On the frontpage, sticky and all these great comments from everyone. Thanks. The worklog I placed here is a bit shorter then on some other fora, but that's because I found this place when I was about halfway with this mod. The worklog of my next mod ( will be a selfbuild case ) will be more detailed.

Those leds are UV leds. Can sell those things in almost every electronics shop here in the Netherlands.

You deserve every single bit of this praise. You've done an excellent job with this case, and I look forward to your next project.

You sir are crazy...

Crazy talented that is. Wow, i think the only way someone could beat this is if they made THIS rig using nothing but plastic bags and toothpicks...

I'm amazed at the artwork you've done with the tubes and acrylic! I'm going to refer to this thread for every mod I ever do. I have learned many skills from your work. Thanks.

Dude, that is freaking awesome. If you sold this case, I would pay a grand just to have it ;]

mrbay said:
Dude, that is freaking awesome. If you sold this case, I would pay a grand just to have it ;]

Hahahaha.... he's probably got 4x that in it, just in materials.

Awesome work.

Ok, so I'm not the only one to not see the pics. I've tried both IE (bleeh..) and FF and none of them worked (and hasn't worked for the last couple of days)

PekkerCadette said:
Ok, so I'm not the only one to not see the pics. I've tried both IE (bleeh..) and FF and none of them worked (and hasn't worked for the last couple of days)

I'm runnning Mac OS X 10.4.6 with Safari as my internet browser here at work...and the pics work fine for me. :p

cornelious0_0 said:
I'm runnning Mac OS X 10.4.6 with Safari as my internet browser here at work...and the pics work fine for me. :p

Good for You cornelious0_0... ...and good for me, 'cause the picies work fine for me too :D

PekkerCadette said:
Good for You cornelious0_0... ...and good for me, 'cause the picies work fine for me too :D

A fellow mac user by chance...or are some users just having issues for some reason?

EDIT: Got your PM man...sorry for the Offtopic AlumaxX, back to the praise. :D

Boum... Aouch, just woke up, I was dreaming it was my computer we we're talking about and just fell face to face with my computer.... :D And, no it was not mine... Your work is so precise and clean, you deserve all those comments.... And now we wait for your next mod!!!

Today I got an article in a local newspaper. The article is abou my mod, modding and the Dutch championship casemodding next week.

Hey that's awesome! Good exposure. I predict you will no longer have to worry about sposorship. Someone will DEFINITELY sponsor your future projects.

I'm really impressed by all this...makes me really want to endavour into watercooling. Is all of your watercooling setup manufactured by Aquacomputer?

No, not yet, but I'm ready to transport the case to the Dutch Case Modding Championship.

karretje.jpg

gratz on the newspaper story!!

when are you going to start the PSone screen mod? I am interested on what you are going to do with it, since I have one myself and cant come up with any ideas on how to "mod" it right

Ipod commercial on the news story photo, no? Otherwise simply amazing craftsmanship with your case. Few can compare.

Dude, you are definitely gonna win.

If you don't, I will call bullshit and it's probably rigged.

Beautiful and amzing work Alumaxx. Really inspirational and makes my work look like doo-dool. BTW, I was in Holland in August. Should be going back this year. Good luck with your future mods.

AlumaxX said:
No, not yet, but I'm ready to transport the case to the Dutch Case Modding Championship.

http://franklin.noph33r.com/images/karretje.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

needs more bubblewrap! What a great mod, you get the big

[COLOR=DarkRed]
[SIZE=7][B][H][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Back