AlumaxX

It was made by my father. It will be modified the upcoming weeks, it wil get some suspension ( don't know if this is the right word??? it will absorp the effect from bumps on the floor) My old man didn't have much time to build this carrier, about three days. I really needed something to carry the mod, because it weights 39.4 kilograms :rolleyes:

Again my case made it into the newspaper :D :D

This because I won the Dutch Championship Casmodding 2006

NKCM2006trofee.jpg

Some pics some other people made from the case at the championsip finals.

cjlive1.jpg

cjlive2.jpg

cjlive3.jpg

cjlive4.jpg

cjlive5.jpg

cjlive6.bmp

cjlive7.jpg

cjlive8.jpg

Congradulations on the win, your project inspires me to make something handmade of my own :) .

I cant even think of any words to describe it... Wow.

Though I can only imagine how much it cost to build it.

He he he....... I KNEW you'd win! Told you! Great job. With that win behind you, I know you'll have no problem picking up sponsors to continue your work.

Excellent work!
Congratulations on a well deserved award and good luck finding sponsorship on your next project!

Even though it's not asthetically pleasing to me, the workmanship on this thing is amazing. That is just top notch professional work there. Gold star for you.

Congrats, amazing work, I've been watching this log from the start.

AlumaxX said:
it wil get some suspension ( don't know if this is the right word??? it will absorp the effect from bumps on the floor)
Oh, and BTW suspension is the correct word :)

They're all working for me here.... well, this page and page 2 both loaded pix anyhoo

Congrats on the best case mod ever. That is the best case I've ever seen - strapped with an amazing set of hardware to run inside it!

Thanks. The next weeks it will be quiet from my side. Not much time, but I will be back in a few months with my new project and it will be very different from this mod. Custom build case with new ideas and other colors. AlumaxX was my first mod and although I'm happy with the result I'm convinced the next one will even be better ;)

Last pic for now.

cjlive103.jpg

Talent, craftsmanship, dedication, skill, omfg, wow.... that about describes it. Purely amazing. Nice job. Keep up the good work.

Thanks. I bought a better camera from the money I've won with the Dutch casemodding championship. This are some better hihg res pics from AlumaxX. I hope to start with my next projekt in september.

Click on thumbnails for high res pics

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Thats amazing!, never thought of watercooling a PSU! infact never thought of anything this good!, amazing work well deserved win!. wish i had money and time to do something this sweet!

so how much do you want for it. LOL.

Scotty_SFF said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Thats amazing!, never thought of watercooling a PSU! infact never thought of anything this good!, amazing work well deserved win!. wish i had money and time to do something this sweet!

so how much do you want for it. LOL.

OT:Watercooling a PSU is not smart to do unless its for it to look good.

Back on topic, that case is damn fine. What type of screws are those?

Your work log is amazing, great job on the cuts I am impressed. Got a question for ya though, im throwing a HTPC (ll v800B) together and would like to do something similar to what you have done with the cutout with the grille. Maybe a link would be nice, to that grille a little longer in width .. silver? lol nice worklog cya

Awesome pictures man!!! I now have AlumaxX3 as my desktop :p... really nice of you to go out and get a camera with your winnings. This is the most dedicated and most talented mod EVER!

I cant wait till your next project... especially now that you have a nice camera :D

EDIT: if and when you start your next project, will you be posting here?

Back