Alienware m11x

I ordered an M11x, but originally had a CW27FX on order.

Blue, seems unless you have the money to burn (may do, which is cool), but your better bet would be the CW27FX. 14" screen, 330m, i5-530, 500gb and Blue ray and weighs 5.4 pounds. Costs almost half the Z and will run a LOT cooler due to form factor and copper cooling system.

Heck, you could buy the CW27FX as your main lappy AND an M11x for increased mobility for the same price as a Z ;)

I actually ordered the CW from Best Buy, but canceled for the M11x, since I already have a loaded desktop. If I did not have my desktop, I would have kept the CW, since perfect combination of size, power and cost. Nothing ATM touches it.

No way that CW is not even close LOL Z is similiar size as most 11"-12" netbooks, portability is my main concern plus the CW doesn't come with SSD. I mean it is a bargain for what you get but it's not the same class as the Z. I found Z on J&R for preorder with 5% Bing cashback and no tax or shipping. So save like 400 bucks on it. I think it's a steal when you really look at what you get for the price and compare to other laptops. I mean even the m11x you add SSD, DVD burner and other things that I would need the price is only a couple hundred difference. It might be hard to swallow the 1800 all at once but if your going to get those other things for your 11x or whatever lappy eventually anyway the price ends up rather similiar. It's more just a matter of how much you can spend at once. For alot of folks it's easier on the wallet to upgrade one thing at a time though so it's understandable why they gasp at the price of Z LOL

It really is not worth having 2 laptops unless one is a desktop replacement with the intention of leaving it mostly at home.

Edit: Really should look at real use battery life and not the battery life the companies say.

I am not referring to company marketing tech speak. Actual reports from forum users and professional reviews. The average result suggests at least twice the life and even more when turning off the GPU or dialing down the CPU.

No way that CW is not even close LOL Z is similiar size as most 11"-12" netbooks, portability is my main concern plus the CW doesn't come with SSD. I mean it is a bargain for what you get but it's not the same class as the Z. I found Z on J&R for preorder with 5% Bing cashback and no tax or shipping. So save like 400 bucks on it. I think it's a steal when you really look at what you get for the price and compare to other laptops. I mean even the m11x you add SSD, DVD burner and other things that I would need the price is only a couple hundred difference. It might be hard to swallow the 1800 all at once but if your going to get those other things for your 11x or whatever lappy eventually anyway the price ends up rather similiar. It's more just a matter of how much you can spend at once. For alot of folks it's easier on the wallet to upgrade one thing at a time though so it's understandable why they gasp at the price of Z LOL

I am holding out for SSD's since the prices should fall a lot at the end of the year and 512gb SSDs should be available due to the lower nm level for fabrication of chips.

Your neglecting two large things:
1. Battery life. The m11x smokes both. Hell, it humiliates them.
2. Screen quality. The Sony CW has a terrible screen imo, some of the worse vertical viewing angles I have ever seen.

Out of curiosity where did you order the R480? Ive wanted to try it out, didn't realize you could buy it.

as i said.
the battery is not even important..
if i mainly use a rig for gaming..
when gaming i will be sitting somewhere,, and should have AC plug

also..
i highly doubt people will play games in battery mode ,
when all hardware run at slower speed

i don't even do that with my samsung r480
as the performance does drop alot.

for now it has been Canada only....
and US should start showing up soon

Last edited:
Your assuming you only buy laptops to play games. the beauty of the M11x is that its a super portable productivity machine that can also play games reasonably.

It really is not worth having 2 laptops unless one is a desktop replacement with the intention of leaving it mostly at home.

Edit: Really should look at real use battery life and not the battery life the companies say.

yea dell said.. people can game on m11x using battery for 2 hours..
i highly doubt it will be in full speed..

ofcause you can still game when cpu and gpu all at half speed...
just you will not want to do it

Your assuming you only buy laptops to play games. the beauty of the M11x is that its a super portable productivity machine that can also play games reasonably.

portable,
i only count that in weight.
when the m11x is 4.4lb is that that much different from 5 lb??

to me the ul30vt 3.7lb is portable
the eee pc 1201n at 3.5lb is portable

it is just what i used it for ..
i don't go to school now.
so i have no need to have large battery life... just want it to be reasonable in weight...

also i tried playing Mass effect 2 on the 1201n which is more then playable..
just the 12" screen is just too small
for me to play that game

also the L4D2 ,
performance is enough , just the screen is not good enough for real gaming,

some others said...
in this case, they can bring their own monitor and plug it in... lol
now then don't even talk about portable.

I am saving money again.... waiting for the ul30 JT

i may really get one for it's long battery life.
i highly doubt i will get anything less then 13.3" any more again

I had the N10J ( 10")
and 1201n 12"
My eye just need more

That's not necessarily true furyagain. I can honestly see myself gaming off the battery for 2 hours while waiting around the Uni. Most probably single player games like Mass Effect and such. And I do see alot of people off the plug just sitting around or even in class playing WoW which I think is just absurd. heh

Also rushmore69, I have mainly read user experiences saying they have around 6 hours battery life when just websurfing and such. I am mostly sure they are using the intergrated graphics for that.

Ya FedEx is showing my M11x is arriving on 2/24. I am getting butterflies and such. I will name here Sheryll. I wonder if my g/f will be jealous...

That's not necessarily true furyagain. I can honestly see myself gaming off the battery for 2 hours while waiting around the Uni. Most probably single player games like Mass Effect and such. And I do see alot of people off the plug just sitting around or even in class playing WoW which I think is just absurd. heh

Also rushmore69, I have mainly read user experiences saying they have around 6 hours battery life when just websurfing and such. I am mostly sure they are using the intergrated graphics for that.

Ya FedEx is showing my M11x is arriving on 2/24. I am getting butterflies and such. I will name here Sheryll. I wonder if my g/f will be jealous...

but in battery mode
will m11x have enough power to run games like mass effect and wow ??

while your's is coming soon...
can you do some benchmark with and without the AC plug in ?

Ya, I definately will be doing some gaming but I won't be able to do any serious gaming till Friday. I am restarting Mass Effect from the beginning so I can transfer the save over to Mass Effect 2.

As for the run of the mill benchmarks, I'll prob skip these since all I care about is actual ingame usage.

This entire CPU argument is getting ridiculous.

It's this simple: The SU7300 is more than enough for general tasks and gaming! If you want to use it to do heavy encoding/photoshop editing/transcoding, you are way better off looking elsewhere. Or better yet, spend $800 on a cheap i5 quad desktop and get it all done.

You guys are seriously asking for a CPU monster out of an $800 ultra-portable??

Your overclocked SU7300 scores a 4.1 on WEI, you know this because you posted it in your review over on notebookreview, need a link to that? by comparison my stock (not overclocked) netbook with Atom 330 scores a 3.3 that doesn't seem very significant to me. http://hothardware.com/Articles/Asus-IonPowered-Eee-PC-1201N-Review/?page=4

If you want to see significant look at the i5 in the Sony Z that scores a 6.9 now that I would consider significant!

LOL fail. That was done at stock. Or maybe you should look at the actual pic name?

P.S. It's higher OC'd ;)

people in notebookreview banned me again,

when i pointed out the m11x with 335 only get 25 average fps when at 1024*768 lowest graphic setting
and my core i5 with 330m get around 10-20 high in average fps ( two run using fraps)
when using 1366*768 med setting

You want to know why you got banned?

First, you can't even follow simple rules like not comparing things in an owner thread (there are other threads for that).

Second, you went ahead and decided to PM me with some BS:

Let me see
furyagain1 said:
your m11x 's benchmark in battlefield BC2

at 1024*768
lowest possible setting
even with 335m overclocked
you get like 25 average

My copy of BC2 is before patch

get like

Frames Time (ms) Min Max Avg
3126 68108 26 79 45.9

Frames Time (ms) Min Max Avg
5023 134570 16 66 37.33

at 1366*768
med setting

my laptop is
geforce 330m no overclock
with core i5 430m

I truely believe the 335m is bottlenecked HEAVY by the current su7300

as what i see now is .. a slower GPU laptop get 10-20 fps better in average FPS..
this is just huge

I'm calling 100% BULLSHIT on that.

First, you don't know which settings I put on exactly so I don't know how you can compare off the bat.

My brother's desktop ATI 4850 + Core 2 Duo at all medium settings post-patch barely achieves 45.9 fps average on BFBC2 when I kicked the res down to 1366x768 . Are you seriously suggesting to me that a desktop Core 2 Duo (and not the cut down kind either) and a Desktop ATI 4850 can't match a mobility i5-430M and GT330M?

LOL!

So why should anyone pay attention to your credibility?

It's this simple: The SU7300 is more than enough for general tasks and gaming! If you want to use it to do heavy encoding/photoshop editing/transcoding, you are way better off looking elsewhere. Or better yet, spend $800 on a cheap i5 quad desktop and get it all done.

You guys are seriously asking for a CPU monster out of an $800 ultra-portable??

LOL fail. That was done at stock. Or maybe you should look at the actual pic name?

P.S. It's higher OC'd ;)

You want to know why you got banned?

First, you can't even follow simple rules like not comparing things in an owner thread (there are other threads for that).

Second, you went ahead and decided to PM me with some BS:

Let me see

I'm calling 100% BULLSHIT on that.

First, you don't know which settings I put on exactly so I don't know how you can compare off the bat.

My brother's desktop ATI 4850 + Core 2 Duo at all medium settings post-patch barely achieves 45.9 fps average on BFBC2 when I kicked the res down to 1366x768 . Are you seriously suggesting to me that a desktop Core 2 Duo (and not the cut down kind either) and a Desktop ATI 4850 can't match a mobility i5-430M and GT330M?

LOL!

So why should anyone pay attention to your credibility?

correct
your brother ;s core 2 duo is dual core but with out HT
this game LOVE quad core/ quad thread
that makes alot of different.

It is no BS
change your brother 's cpu to a q6600 everything will change

also you said .
you put on 1024*768 at lowest setting
when you got that fps.. read from one of your thread.

just some people never understand CPU does make different in gaming.

i highly doubt my hd5970 will still give me similar fps.
if i put it into my third rig with a pentium E5300 at 3ghz
instead of my core i7 at 3.6ghz

if you don't believe my number..
ask anyone with a sony Z or CW to do the same thing

Last edited:
correct
your brother ;s core 2 duo is dual core but with out HT
this game LOVE quad core/ quad thread
that makes alot of different.

It is no BS
change your brother 's cpu to a q6600 everything will change

Looks like you just got caught with more lies and BS.

I know the game utilizes quads effectively - my other rig is running a QX9650. However, hyperthreading in a Dual Core DOES NOT make it a true quad! (if you don't believe me, go look at how many programs do not utilize the HT threads when they are real quad friendly).

BFBC2 is reported to actually lag more with HT on because Frostbite engine is NOT HT friendly!
here's one on config files

Second, no amount of CPU power is going to make a GT 330M + i5-430M beat a full blown desktop ATI 4850 with a Core 2 Duo @ 3.00 GHz. Sorry, it's not happening not even in your wildest dreams :rolleyes:

I suggest you stop while you're ahead. You're setting yourself up for fail

Looks like you just got caught with more lies and BS.

I know the game utilizes quads effectively - my other rig is running a QX9650. However, hyperthreading in a Dual Core DOES NOT make it a true quad! (if you don't believe me, go look at how many programs do not utilize the HT threads when they are real quad friendly).

BFBC2 is reported to actually lag more with HT on because Frostbite engine is NOT HT friendly!
here's one on config files

Second, no amount of CPU power is going to make a GT 330M + i5-430M beat a full blown desktop ATI 4850 with a Core 2 Duo @ 3.00 GHz. Sorry, it's not happening not even in your wildest dreams :rolleyes:

I suggest you stop while you're ahead. You're setting yourself up for fail

ok then i may just make a cam video for this.
by the way ,
1366*768 is kind of low res and that usually more cpu dependant
ofcause if you increase the res the 330m will properly drop down to teens in fps
the 4850 should still be able to maintain the fps.

if you want , i can do some fps compare between video card

i have more then 30 video cards
and have three rig (core i7 , q6600, pentium e5300,( don't cound the pentium 1.4)

http://futuremark.yougamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120516
my thread in www.futuremark.com/forum showing all the video cards i have

Waste time however you wish, I'm not going to compare numbers over a game that I barely spent time tweaking to bench

yea keep telling yourself that,
sometime the truth is just too hard to believe

hehe but i will try comparing 4870 vs 9800gtx in bc2
want to see may be the game just work better on nvidia hardware.

So is an Atom 330 in a netbook I never said the SU7300 wasn't fine for general stuff I just said it's a huge disappointment which it is compared to the technology that's out today. They should have put an i5 in the thing and it would have been great. As it stands it's essentially a netbook that can play games. If that's all you want great. I even said it's the greatest gaming netbook ever created...don't understand why you keep arguing since you seem to be agreeing with me LOL

It is rather funny seeing the debate. People on both the for and against both look like rabid fanboys/antifanboys. In reality, this laptop is just so new some of what everyone is saying is off in someway. Everyone really needs to give this laptop a week or 2 at the least for more concrete user reviews and not people talking out of their butts who do not phsically have the laptop in their hands.

As to bluehaze, it is no question that the Sony Z is a better computer when looking at the stats minus the graphics which is in favor to the M11x. But for most people, it is not worth a $1000 premium.

A good part of the argument (between bluehaze and whomever) actually has nothing to do with the laptop itself... It's more of a CULV C2D vs i5 argument, bluehaze has largely underestimated how capable a CULV C2D is (calling it a small step up from a netbook is a huuuge disservice), but for the kinds of things he'll be doing on it he's probably better off w/a beefier laptop like the Sony Z anyway, since he's really looking for a desktop replacement of sorts. You could say they're almost arguing for/against different things...

CULV C2D != netbook There's a ton of things you can't do on a netbook that you can do on a CULV C2D very comfortably... HD video, opening more than a couple dozen tabs while having several other apps open + something like music playback on top of it all, etc. You definitely don't need an i5 for any of that, hell many of us are still running C2D & C2Q's on our desktop. Now if you're gonna be encoding or editing video on your laptop or doing any more demanding tasks then yea, I can see why you'd opt for something beefier. An i5 would make a huge difference for that kinda task, but you don't need an i5 for relatively normal multi-tasking and daily tasks.

Last edited:
CULV C2D != netbook There's a ton of things you can't do on a netbook that you can do on a CULV C2D very comfortably... HD video, opening more than a couple dozen tabs while having several other apps open + something like music playback on top of it all, etc. You definitely don't need an i5 for any of that. Now if you're gonna be encoding or editing video on your laptop or doing any more demanding tasks then yea, I can see why you'd opt for something beefier.

My netbook does HD video LOL and I can't surf the web without having 12 tabs open, it's just not possible! :p I don't listen to music very often though. I think you guys just underestimate what netbooks are capable of these days. This is mine if you are wondering: http://hothardware.com/Articles/Asus-IonPowered-Eee-PC-1201N-Review/ Although the 11x does steal the crown from it of best netbook ever :D

I think it's a steal when you really look at what you get for the price and compare to other laptops. I mean even the m11x you add SSD, DVD burner and other things that I would need the price is only a couple hundred difference. It might be hard to swallow the 1800 all at once but if your going to get those other things for your 11x or whatever lappy eventually anyway the price ends up rather similiar. It's more just a matter of how much you can spend at once. For alot of folks it's easier on the wallet to upgrade one thing at a time though so it's understandable why they gasp at the price of Z LOL

I don't know what world you live in, but a QUALITY SSD (not the crap that comes with the Sony Z) will only cost about $155-320, and an external DVD burner is like $35. $200-350 That's a far cry from a price $800 difference... I get why the Sony Z might be a better choice for ya, but you're reeally reaching there while trying to rationalize the purchase imo. Just say "it's more powerful, I need the power", it's that simple, and stop calling the M11x a gaming netbook...

I don't even own one, never will, and I find that to be a huge disservice to the thing... ION-based netbooks like ASUS are gaming netbooks, the M11x would just be a cheap small-n-light laptop w/hybrid graphics as far as I'm concerned. I know it's all semantics in the end but most people consider the term netbook strictly the realm of Atom systems (and there's a huge performance gap between an Atom and anything else, larger than between a C2D and an i5), so calling this a netbook will just cause confusion. /shrug

Got a link to quality ssd for $155? I'll take ten! cheapest I can find is 400 bucks on newegg for 128gb.

My netbook does HD video LOL and I can't surf the web without having 12 tabs open, it's just not possible! :p I don't listen to music very often though. I think you guys just underestimate what netbooks are capable of these days. This is mine if you are wondering: http://hothardware.com/Articles/Asus-IonPowered-Eee-PC-1201N-Review/ Although the 11x does steal the crown from it of best netbook ever :D

An Atom-based netbook can handle 720p stuff but that's about it, they'll choke hard on 1080p and they'll choke even harder on HD Flash content, which a CULV C2D handles just fine. And you're deflecting, nice... :rolleyes: The only exception to any of that would be ION netbooks, which get worse battery life than most of these systems (tho not by a lot) and usually cost much more than the average netbook ($500-ish), for the same amount of money you can get a bare bones CULV C2D laptop which will be far more capable (if gaming isn't a concern).

An Atom-based netbook can handle 720p stuff but that's about it, they'll choke hard on 1080p and they'll choke even harder on HD Flash content, which a CULV C2D handles just fine. And you're deflecting, nice... :rolleyes: The only exception to any of that would be ION netbooks, which get worse battery life than most of these systems (tho not by a lot) and usually cost much more than the average netbook ($500-ish), for the same amount of money you can get a bare bones CULV C2D laptop which will be far more capable (if gaming isn't a concern).

You have no idea mate it plays HD flash perfectly fine, I watch HD movies in bed all the time on Hulu with it LOL Go read the review...it was 450 bucks though. Not sure what I am deflecting your the one that brought this up, I am only replying because you are wrong :confused:

i also owned a 1201n for around 3 weeks..
the 1201n is a POWerful netbook

it can do 1080p video smoothly display on my bedroom 's 42" TV

there is alot of video / review showing the 1201n can do 1080p flash with low cpu usage.. like 20-30%

and i tried that myself

I do it all the time You know Flash 10.1 offloads the processing onto the GPU right? It's the same way the 11x is able to play 1080 HD content they will both drop frames on some movies without using CoreAVC to offload to the GPU. Here it even says it in the HH heaven review for the 11x:

The CPU result for the graph above shows the performance of the system when our SU7300 processor is handling the playback of our MKV file. The playback is smooth however it does come very close to hitting 100% CPU use, if a more demanding clip was released this could result in dropped frames.

Thankfully this is another area where we can take advantage of the GPU computing features of the GeForce GT 335M. By installing CoreAVC we are able to pass the processing of HD video content from the CPU to GPU simply by ticking a box in the codec options. With GPU acceleration enabled the processor use drops to as low as 7% with an average of 15%. Not only does this mean that we can play 1080p (and 720p) files with ease, it also ensures there are resources free to perform other tasks while HD content is playing.

You seriously overestimate a CULV C2D lol it is a very weak processor, very similiar to the highend Atoms.

i think people should all underclock their desktop C2D to 1.6-1.7ghz
and try doing all the games that they did

Got a link to quality ssd for $155? I'll take ten! cheapest I can find is 400 bucks on newegg for 128gb.

You're not looking very hard then, or you must not have done much research...

120GB Solid 2 - $285 AR, it uses the same controller that's on the Vertex drives but with cheaper 34nm Intel/Micron flash. The Vertex uses 50nm flash, performance should be similar, the Vertex itself is only like $25 more... The 60GB Solid 2 comes in at $155 AR and the 60GB Agility has gone down as low as $130 or $140 AR... They all use the same Indillix controller, which is far far better than the Samsung drives most OEMs use. The 80GB X25-M is only $220 as well.

Last edited:
by the way bluehaze
do you know how to underclock a core i5 ?
i want to try it in different mhz

120GB Solid 2 - $285 AR, it uses the same controller that's on the Vertex drives but with cheaper 34nm Intel/Micron flash. The Vertex uses 50nm flash, performance should be similar, the Vertex itself is only like $25 more... The 60GB Solid 2 comes in at $155 AR and the 60GB Agility has gone down as low as $130 or $140 AR... They all use the same Indillix controller, which is far far better than the Samsung drives most OEMs use. The 80GB X25-M is only $220 as well.

I got a 160gb intel x-25 G1 for 300 canadian dollars
i think it was a god deal hehehe

it is in my r480 now

You have no idea mate it plays HD flash perfectly fine, I watch HD movies in bed all the time on Hulu with it LOL Go read the review...it was 450 bucks though. Not sure what I am deflecting your the one that brought this up, I am only replying because you are wrong :confused:

LIKE I SAID, the exception would be ION netbooks, such as yours (I guess you missed that part before hurrying to proclaim how wrong I was). ION netbooks which don't get the same kind of great battery life as regular/cheaper netbooks (10-12 hours) or even CULV C2D laptops (8-10 hours) that cost the same... They're basically a pretty poor bang for buck choice unless gaming is your utmost priority and you're fine w/the limited power of a 9400M (or can't spend more than $500 on a gaming laptop). You're trying to pull the argument in 20 different directions tho, w/e. You find your sub-$400 SSD yet? :rolleyes:

You seriously overestimate a CULV C2D lol it is a very weak processor, very similiar to the highend Atoms.

That's flat out wrong... What's a high-end Atom anyway? There's really only one Atom clocked anywhere between 1.3-1.6GHz, Pine Trail was a minor revision at best... The only thing more powerful would be dual core desktop-based Atoms like those in some ASUS netbooks, which eat even more power and weren't meant for netbooks. Any decent CULV C2D will be dual core unless you skimp out and get one of the Solos, and they're far faster than an Atom clock for clock.

Is an i5 even faster? Yes, but the performance gap between a CULV C2D, a regular mobile C2D, and an i5 is smaller than the gap between any of 'em and an Atom... Don't even try to argue that, please.

128gb... OCZ Solid is only one you list and i'm sorry but it's far from quality. Intel x25m is quality but even that is only 80gb and is a gen1 without trim support. The smallest you can get in the Z is 128gb so not exactly a fair comparison throwing out smaller drives is it?

That's flat out wrong... What's a high-end Atom anyway? There's really only one Atom clocked anywhere between 1.3-1.6GHz, Pine Trail was a minor revision at best... The only thing more powerful would be dual core desktop-based Atoms like those in some ASUS netbooks, which eat even more power and weren't meant for netbooks. Any decent CULV C2D will be dual core unless you skimp out and get one of the Solos, and they're far faster than an Atom clock for clock.

Is an i5 even faster? Yes, but the performance gap between a CULV C2D, a regular mobile C2D, and an i5 is smaller than the gap between any of 'em and an Atom... Don't even try to argue that, please.

You are just wrong on every point today arent you LOL Now you are saying we can only compare certain Atoms not all of them, i've been comparing the same one all along the one that's in my netbook the Atom 330 :rolleyes:

PCMARK Vantage for Atom 330 1900ish, CULV C2D 3000ish, i5 10,000ish You sure about that gap size? Your talking out your backside mate. :rolleyes:

128gb... OCZ Solid is only one you list and i'm sorry but it's far from quality. Intel x25m is quality but even that is only 80gb and is a gen1 without trim support. The smallest you can get in the Z is 128gb so not exactly a fair comparison throwing out smaller drives is it?

You SERIOUSLY need to do some research into SSD before you start arguing things like this... First off, the Intel drive I linked is a G2 drive w/full TRIM support. Look at the model number, SSDSA2M080G2XXX, the G1's haven't even been common for a few months now.

Second, you have no idea what you're talking about in regards to the Solid 2, it's a brand new drive... This is not the same Solid w/a JMicron controller that stuttered from a year ago. I assure you it's better than what comes on the Z. If you're blinded by snazzy model numbers then hop on over to the Vertex or Agility which are still only $320 and $310 respectively... A far cry from the $400 you quoted or the $800 price difference between the M11x and the Z that you're trying to rationalize.

P.S. lol at trying to use synthetic benchmarks to quantify the relative difference in performance between vastly different platforms... Try actually using the systems or quoting some real-world-test numbers that mean something imo.

You SERIOUSLY need to do some research into SSD before you start arguing things like this... First off, the Intel drive I linked is a G2 drive w/full TRIM support. Look at the model number, SSDSA2M080G2XXX, the G1's haven't even been common for a few months now.

Second, you have no idea what you're talking about in regards to the Solid 2, it's a brand new drive... This is not the same Solid w/a JMicron controller that stuttered from a year ago. I assure you it's better than what comes on the Z. If you're blinded by snazzy model numbers then hop on over to the Vertex or Agility which are still only $320 and $310 respectively... A far cry from the $400 you quoted or the $800 price difference between the M11x and the Z that you're trying to rationalize.

P.S. lol at trying to use synthetic benchmarks to quantify the relative difference in performance between vastly different platforms... Try actually using the systems or quoting some real-world-test numbers that mean something imo.

Gonna take a fall over here too, special olympics is not my thing. Sorry mate.

this thread got O/T... I suggest if you guys want to post about ssd's, sony z's, or ion netbooks you take it to the appropriate subforums. No one wants to sift through 4 pages of nothing at least on topic. maybe it's time to close this one down.

Last edited:
Well, got my 11x in today, loving it so far, really impressed with the build quality. Feels nice and solid. Someone earlier asked about the screen, it is pretty good, not an IPS fyi.

its better less input lag..

guys which colour is better? Black or Lunar Silver ?

Back