A Picture I took - 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pano from my hotel room on the 20th floor of the Mirage in Las Vegas, NV.

IMG9161-stitch-X3.jpg

Hey great Pano!

What did you use to stitch it together? I got a few I need to do. I don't have Photoshop Yet. I am waiting till CS6 comes out before I go lay down the cash on CS6 Master Collection. Pocket is going to hurt after that. lol

nice pic of vegas smitty! did you also do a night version of that shot?

darktiger, I love that first pic of danboard and the dragon! happy chinese new year!

Haha, no. Actually that was the ONLY shot I took the entire time in Vegas. Let's just say I was a little preoccupied and unable to fully utilize my camera most of my 48 hours there...

Hey great Pano!

What did you use to stitch it together? I got a few I need to do. I don't have Photoshop Yet. I am waiting till CS6 comes out before I go lay down the cash on CS6 Master Collection. Pocket is going to hurt after that. lol

Photoshop CS5. It was handheld outside the cracked window. I had to use live view so I could see what I was looking at.

Hey great Pano!

For free software try:
Microsoft ICE is powerful. The alignment is automatic, and then you can go in and change the projections, cropping, angle of view and a few other things.http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/redmond/groups/ivm/ice/
Windows Live Photo Gallery. Everything is automatic.
Hugin - very powerful, but I don't like choosing all the alignment points. The different projections are mighty cool though. http://hugin.sourceforge.net/

Try Microsoft ICE first.

Technically shot last year, but I just got around to processing.

mc chris at Martini Ranch in Scottsdale, AZ.

tumblr_lykumbjJC61qf1azco1_400.jpg

tumblr_lykuntu6X41qf1azco1_500.jpg

tumblr_lykuorCDmb1qf1azco1_500.jpg

Unnaturally large iris for studio lights shining in her eyes. Looks very strange from here. Shopped? Or because it was dark before the flashes went off?

BB

It was dark before flashes and I was playing with some modifiers...

It could be me moving around.... it was raining(while my camera/lens is weather sealed... me on my knees is never comfortable :) )... also shooting at f/1.2... the dof is very razor thin with the 50L....

Looks like some CA to me too. Totally expected with contrast edges at 1.2 though.

It could be me moving around.... it was raining(while my camera/lens is weather sealed... me on my knees is never comfortable :) )... also shooting at f/1.2... the dof is very razor thin with the 50L....

OK, three more questions

What surface is that on pavement, concrete?

What is the green in the background, grass? Also, what is the darker color almost a purple on the side from was that Photoshoped in later?

Was the water moving, or was it just a puddle?

Oh, one more thing did you use a circular polarizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back