8800GT - Release Times Today

MWave search results for 8800GT.

MWAVE SUPERCLOCKED EVGA (IN STOCK):
http://www.mwave.com/mwave/DeepSear...ds+eVGA+8800GT&All=y&DID=VID&PID=VGACARD-EVGA

The super, super overclocked one is $286 OOS

Amazon EVGA: (PREORDER)
http://www.amazon.com/e-GeForce-Sup...?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1193673162&sr=8-14

XFX on Newegg: (IN STOCK)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150252

Remember, the links are all here:
http://forums.vr-zone.com/showpost.php?p=4430581&postcount=1

-The 1st one unlocked on newegg for XFX (the crappy one)

GOOD LUCK

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
They havent been in stock yet..... Mwave is a liar they never had stock in just made the listing, been refreshing that page since it came up lol

I jumped all over the eVGA Super Clocked from mwave.

it will be very easy to OC this card to the KO level if not beyond. Great deal w/ the game.

I should get mine wed. It will go straight into my wifes new PC.

Just gonna OC my superclocked to SSC speeds...

now just need waterblocks, lol

AVAILABLE at NCIX (US and Canada)!! I just ordered my pair :D, includes Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, Hitman Blood Money, and an nVidia mousepad, $239.33 + ~$7-8 shipping (it's an eVGA 8800GT 512mb 650core/1900ram model)

http://www.ncixus.com/products/26778/512-P3-N802-A1/eVGA/

Golden Tiger: Are you SURE they include Quake Wars? I'm about to hit the buy button.

**Nevermind Nevermind:

NCIX FORUMS - Wait for 8800GT/8800GTS Refresh? - EVGA E-GEFORCE ...Register with EVGA at www.evga.com/QWET to get your FREE copy of 'Enemy Territory: Quake Wars' sent to you for all purchases of qualifying EVGA Graphics ...
forum.ncix.com/forums/index.php?mode=showthread&msg_id=1456204&threadid=1456204&forum=101... - 85k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Just jumped on the evga 8800gt sc version on mwave. Went with fedex 2 day delivery, hopefully it will be here wednesday which is also the same day that I'm receiving my new case :D

It says it right on the product page beneath the product name, so yes.

http://ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=26778

It is :).

Awesome I just saw that. Ok, phew. I don't have to have heart attacks anymore. I've ordered 8 8800GT cards so far, and due to buyer's remorse/bad planning, I've cancelled 6 of them. SO the NCIX is the one!!

GoldenTiger: What shipping did you choose?
I choose the $16 fedex saver (3 days)

Awesome I just saw that. Ok, phew. I don't have to have heart attacks anymore. I've ordered 8 8800GT cards so far, and due to buyer's remorse/bad planning, I've cancelled 6 of them. SO the NCIX is the one!!

GoldenTiger: What shipping did you choose?
I choose the $16 fedex saver (3 days)

Same. I'm in CT, so considering (if my memory serves me) NCIX ships from PA, I should receive it quickly anyway :).

EDIT: It says that the game's included on the US site too, but it's not coming up for me at the moment (the page), but we're fine :D.

Ah I'm in MA. CT... haha all my newegg packages always go from CT Windsor Locks to MA. You should definitely receive that package soon. Did you receive a confirm email from NCIX yet?

Ah I'm in MA. CT... haha all my newegg packages always go from CT Windsor Locks to MA. You should definitely receive that package soon. Did you receive a confirm email from NCIX yet?

I did :D.

Got the page up:

NCIXUS.com and NCIX product pages said:
EVGA E-GEFORCE 8800GT Superclocked 650MHZ 512MB DDR3 PCI-E Dual DVI-I HDTV Out DIRECTX10 Video Card
Includes Quake Wars: Enemy Territory game bundle (while quantities last)!
Our Price: $239.33 USD

Below it says about the mousepad/Hitman.

EDIT: I called to make sure on the order, they said it ships from the northwestern coast. Also, they said they received a LOT of orders and have exhausted their current stock, so it is now backordered, orders filled by time placed.

I think illl wait until the dust settles before picking the 8800gt up,I will give amd/ati a chance to show me what they have in a couple of weeks.

Just ordered from NCIXUS.com, didn't want to wait. Seems like an ok price for how hot these cards are right now. The shipping and insurance suck though.

http://www.ncixus.com/products/26778/512-P3-N802-A1/eVGA/

EVGA E-GEFORCE 8800GT Superclocked 650MHZ 512MB DDR3 PCI-E Dual DVI-I HDTV Out DIRECTX10 Video Card
In stock 26778 1 $239.33 $239.33
1 x FREE Hitman Blood Money (PC Game)
1 x FREE NVIDIA - The Way It is Meant to Be Played Mouse Pad

NOTE: Free gifts can only be claimed in this shopping cart and cannot be added after the order is processed.
Shipping and Handling $14.50
Shipping Insurance (1.5%): $3.59
SUBTOTAL: $257.41
YOUR TOTAL:
All quoted prices are in US DOLLARS $257.41

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was going to wait but I just couldn't pass it up haha. Went with NCIXUS. Since I hear its backordered already, hopefully I can get it in a timely manner.

I ordered that eVGA card from NCIXUS, just couldn't hold off any longer for a new card :) this 6600 (vanilla) was really getting long in the tooth. I even splurged the extra 10$ for the overnight shipping. Now I just need a nice full cover waterblock for this and I am good to go!

eVGA will sell you the SSC for the same price MWave wants and they have them in stock, naturally.

I ordered that eVGA card from NCIXUS, just couldn't hold off any longer for a new card :) this 6600 (vanilla) was really getting long in the tooth. I even splurged the extra 10$ for the overnight shipping. Now I just need a nice full cover waterblock for this and I am good to go!

I almost splurged for overnight too, I really should have :p... been on an X1900GT for a couple of weeks to tide me over until the GT 512's hit :(, dying to play some new stuff at home :).

Tiger, thanks for the NCIXUS link. I bit on that. Right now, anything is better than this onboard crap I've been using in anticipation for the 8800GT

Wait...I saw quake wars in that bundle.

$280 for that card and a $50 game prepackaged? WOW!

NCIX has the same game bundled, plus a mousepad and Hitman Blood Money for $239.33 ;). Bad deal. I was darn tempted to hold out for the 'egg, now I'm glad I didn't.

I live in the Metro Detroit Area. Hopefully NCIXUSA ships from Windsor, Ontario. That's right across the border! :)

i bit on the NCIX US deal as well. Honestly, the best damn price around, and its a reputable dealer. 2 good games + a mouse pad + a damn fine grfx card for less than anyone else. Too bad its on backorder :(. Should have bitten like 45 min. ago when I saw the link...

For the ones of you waiting on Newegg to list their 8800 GT's .... Huge huge huge MISTAKE. Everyone here should know by now that Newegg rapes people on new products. They've proven this time and time and time again.

So when you passed up the Mwave deal w/ free game that was almost at the suggested retail price. You guys dropped the ball big time.

Next time, don't wait on Newegg LOL

I was going to bite on the ncix but I was too late its on backorder. Luckily mwave has the sc still in stock.

I havent dropped the ball I want the SSC edition....

+1

I also prefer to order from someone I've done business with in the past, Newegg has been nothing but good for me. If they are too far out of line I'll look at another "reputable" dealer.

count on the SSC edition being $50 - $75 more on Newegg than anywhere else.

And I think everyone here all can agree, mwave, ZZF, Buy.com and Newegg are very solid companies.

I went ahead and went with NCIXUS... it's backordered, hopefully it won't take too long to clear up. I'm not in a real rush for it though.

Back